Page 162 of 190 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4726

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LexaLex View Post
    Today's rewards modeled: Name:  IMG_5627.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  49.7 KB
    Very pretty! Thanks for modeling. I was undecided on this one. Rarely use my swimsuits.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Thanks for modelling. I was wondering if anyone did this one. It's only 50D, and new swimwear is so rare, I'm just not so sure... The final is very cool! The green one would be useful for space themes as well, and the purple one for circus maybe. I like them as they are very different. But.. urgh.. I'll wait for the MBG first I think.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Robyn Audrey are you saving the post to put up the swimsuit quest pic & item pics?
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I decided to do today's quest solely for the reward - I think it'll be really versatile past swim stuff. The purple one probably is best for circus or fantasy. (I kinda struggled to make it work for swim...) I think green could be used for fantasy too!

Still deciding on yesterday's...I like the reward dress but not sure I feel called to anything else. Maybe the black gown...I could use more of those.
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  129.5 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Nice unique name!

Items are also nice, except for booties, I don't like wedges lol.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

I agree with Nai! I'm still missing the boots and will probably recruit her when she leaves. That frees up some diamonds for the swimsuits.

Leikisha wears "Veronika" items .
    I had only one bad box, happy.

yirara, I have some ideas for Spitsbergen, when I have more time I will PM you.

Would someone mind showing the MBG with a hair makeover? At first glance, she reminds me of Alexa...who I always struggle with hair for.
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Leikisha wears "Veronika" items .
    I had only one bad box, happy.

yirara, I have some ideas for Spitsbergen, when I have more time I will PM you.

Oooh! I'll only be staying in Longyearbyen though and do trips from there.

Nai thanks for the full spoilers for last week's MBG & modeling the reward for the Buy 3 Get 1 Sale. after seeing it I decided to recruit.

Olcia thanks for modeling the reward from July 3rd.

Dutchie thanks for the spoilers for the Boutique quest, MBG, & especially the Create your own sale. since it was blue I had to do the boutique quest. I had been too busy with real life to be on the forum lately.

LexaLex thanks for modeling the swimsuit reward.

Scarlet Dragon I agree with you. I was not really interested in the swim suit quest either since I rarely use them. But when we have swimsuit themed FS it can be so boring so I love having cute diamond swimwear to enter. The reward is cuter than I thought it would be.

yirara thanks for the neat idea of using the green [B]swimsuit for a space theme and the purple for a circus theme.

thanks everyone who posts spoilers, models the items, & gives advice on themes the clothes would be good for.

create your own sale I was disappointed with this recent version. there are so many beautiful items in the game that could be used for awesome irresistible recolors. but this one did not really tempt me beyond step 1. I like wings, dresses, jewelry, tattoos (that can be tailored & hidden), skirts, tops, & headbands. I do not really use most shoes, hats, belts, and purses.

MBG it's neat she has thin eyes since it seems to be a less common feature. I used to recruit more for their items, but now I usually recruit because they are diamond givers & I need more girls to wear all my favorite outfits
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Thanks to everyone for spoilers and modeling lately.

Today's MBG is an unequivocal "no" for me. How old is this hair, exactly? Two years? More? I am so sick of always getting stale, old hair on these MBGs and lazy, recycled looks; it seems like they just changed the mouth on this week's and left the eyes, nose and skin the same. Boring.

The items, aside from the varsity jacket (those always have not been liked it seems when they have come out), are nice. But... I will not spend my diamonds on the girl.

I received a rose for my free box, which, by the way... Where have roses as rewards gone? Remember, those used to be given out as rewards for step 1s in prep quests lad also here and there. Now that they have cheapened the prep quests down to glorified cash quests in terms of how often the items are seen in FS, the roses have gone as well. So, are we not getting roses anymore, PG? Taking those away in advance of August 1 so we have to buy them straight up while the quest content continues to be squeezed?

Anyway, I received the skirt in my second box which is what I was hoping for. Really an excellent piece that fits well with many tops and just really looks great on. I'd have gone for the hairband and the shoes but nope.

I agree with Imani's writing concerning the recent build your own quest. Very disappointed with it. The gown selection was horrid and the final reward was not much better. All of the blouses looked to have potential layering issues which would render them unwearable, for me, so that was easy to go for no. She is so correct in that there is so much beautiful content in the game - and we get "that."

I'd have thought that with August 1 fast approaching they'd be wowing us with superb quests, like loading up on revenue before they start whatever drops they have planned. But to me it has been the opposite.

Does anyone know when iOS 11 is slated to come out?

Anyway, I post here a shot of my leader Samarra in the MBG skirt to show it funked out. Great skirt.

Views: 292
Size:  136.8 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Vogue One - You have a great eye to pair the belt & skirt. It really adds some flare to the skirt. Your leader looks lovely styled that way. I love the orange and blues especially with the skin tone and hair color everything pops & goes well together.

Zookeeper
    I decided to do today's quest solely for the reward - I think it'll be really versatile past swim stuff. The purple one probably is best for circus or fantasy. (I kinda struggled to make it work for swim...) I think green could be used for fantasy too!

Still deciding on yesterday's...I like the reward dress but not sure I feel called to anything else. Maybe the black gown...I could use more of those.
    I love the final suit as well! I just couldn't justify the diamonds since I do have several swimsuits.

I am sooooo skipping this MBG. She has my least favorite facial features (well other than the scrunch face LOL!) and her outfit is meh. I got the top with my free box so I'm content. Naimonster - completely agree on the ugly boots. I already have the furry blue versions of these that came from somewhere. I never use them. Sigh.

Vogue.One - great styling! And I agree 100% on the recolor content. They really picked some of the worst in the game. It was another easy no for me.

I thought again about trying to rank up for the WWE but the 3 days of blue and yellow would make me jump off a bridge. So I'm only going into to game to collect diamonds and scooting right back out. I'm not even bothering with the FS.
    Last edited by RM7; 07-08-17 at 10:25 PM.

Would someone mind showing the MBG with a hair makeover? At first glance, she reminds me of Alexa...who I always struggle with hair for.

Views: 246
Size:  62.3 KB

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    From my discussions with Jesse it seems they want to hold on to the recolours for when things slow down. Obviously there will be new items but it will fill in the in-betweens.

I will go back to this with him if I do not see an improvement in recolours offered.

Personally I would say stock up your roses for events.

In my view I think this game is being dragged out due to its popularity. I would love for it to continue but objectively given the market and technical constraints its not possible. The rewards are not always up to standard, but I take enjoyment from it wherever I can. I appreciate that PG are trying to offer something to the players when they could easily shelf the game. As long as I can enjoy playing it I will play it.

Blue/yellow event, ah yes that could get somewhat boring. So what do you do? I will tell you what I am going to do. Throw out some yellow fairies, blue fairies, yellow and blue fairies. Some very colourful evil outfits and I will be brave and add other colours too. I will play it my way.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
Views: 246
Size:  62.3 KB
    perfect!

Quest Safari & nautical items are less common so in that sense the quest is a good opportunity. Personally, I like the thumbnail of the sailor dress but I do not think I love it enough to do it since I do not like quests that require winning diamonds on the yacht. The safari is an easier pass for m e because it is brown & I need color right now. Seems like a nice quest for those who are looking for these themed items.

DA thanks for the update from PG. I also appreciate some of your ideas...

CL I appreciate PG keeping the game going even with less content! I also realize there is a lot of subjectivity in regards to what is great desirable content. I still really enjoy it. New content is actually less of an issue for me - my struggle is that the FS themes that seem to be so similar and the entries get so boring. I really wish for new broader themes. I like to play my way though sometimes the lure to win FS/WWE gets me entering more expected entries than if I just played for me.

Blue and yellow WWE if we have to have a two color event I wish it could be two new colors and that we could do either color but voters want both but there are not a lot a lot of two color outfits so it gets boring and annoying. But WWEs are irresistible.
    Last edited by Imani; 07-09-17 at 06:20 PM.

Imani!!!!! I love how you always find the good in things, you're the best!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Barcbar aw thanks. I am disappointed at times, but I like to try to focus on the good. I still love this game. I appreciate them finding a way in spite of the technology & market(?) to continue it.

Wow, the items in today's cash quest are fab, especially the gown and flower thingy. Cannot try them on properly yet as my wardrobe is full.

Zookeeper
    Does step 2 require the usual science course?

DA and Imani, love your positive attitude!

DA, would you please suggest to PG that they add all clothing already releaased in the game to the boutique? A robust boutique and demand for pearls could bring in additional $$ to support their efforts to keep the game going. Thanks.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Blue & Yellow Flowers

Name:  Step 7.10.17.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  88.9 KB

Name:  Items 7.10.17.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  79.4 KB

Name:  Step 2 on 7.10.17.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  86.9 KB

Name:  Items 7.10.17 Step 2.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  79.7 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 07-10-17 at 05:37 AM.

Items & Rewards Modeled

Name:  Items Modeled 7.10.17.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  90.2 KB

Headband & Shoes. Reward gown. Gown & shoes.

*Headband is under jewelry. Sleeves are misc.

I cannot figure out how to style the sleeves so I did not model them.

Nautical Ventures! Quest from Sunday 09-07-17

Views: 168
Size:  83.9 KB

Views: 171
Size:  81.1 KB

Views: 169
Size:  102.7 KB

Safari Adventures Quest from Sunday 09-07-17

Size:  84.7 KB

Views: 172
Size:  81.1 KB

Size:  103.5 KB

Size:  116.2 KB

I think the nautical outfit is cute , I would have skipped the safari second step, if I had seen it before.
    Last edited by Dutchie; 07-10-17 at 12:06 PM.

Page 162 of 190 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast