Views: 485
Size:  142.7 KB
    Name:  MBG Luli Outfit.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  157.5 KB
    Name:  MBG Luli Quest.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  89.2 KB
    Last edited by Naimonster; 07-02-17 at 11:27 AM.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    I've been tough on PG for years. In fact my disgust at some of the policies and approaches is what caused me to leave the game for years.

But, right now, I have to say that I'm taking it for what it is - a fun game I like in its waning stages. PG is not going to put more resources into the game. That's over. No new features and old features won't be fixed. Ok. Got it.

So, my new standard is that I want was is left to work and work well. That's it. And I'll participate in what I enjoy and ignore what I don't.

I actually really like the shorter / cheaper quests. I am not interested in putting more money into the game. But, with me having only 100 girls and some sub set of those being diamond, it takes me a little while to "earn" enough diamonds to do a quest. So, the shorter / cheaper quests allow me to literally "stay in the game".

Things like glitchy clothes make me very frustrated. But, I just won't buy them. So, PG misses out on that revenue. (Obviously if there were great clothes and features I'd spend money on the game.) Same with accessories that don't really matter for the last remaining game activities - FS & WWE. So, I will buy the more impactful / dramatic accessories: hair items, capes, wristlets, wings (because they're pretty and whether I like it or not they win), etc. I am not moved at all by necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I have enough and they rarely add enough to an outfit to win FS or WWE. I don't like the makeup unless it's needed for a theme. I play on my phone so I don't see the differences enough in regular makeup to want to buy. And I don't like most shoes and purses. Like with jewelry. They usually don't add enough to the outfit to matter. I find it funny that in real life ladies are crazy about handbags but in CampusLife, purses are often completely ignored. LOL!

So, yea. I wish the game were robust like it once was. And I'm sick of glitchy clothes, glitchy quests, etc. But the game is what it is. I'll put the time and energy into it that makes me happy. Nothing more / nothing less. :-)

Honestly, I'll miss coming to this forum and chatting more than I will the game when it's done. This used to be a really fun diversion when the various threads were active.
    Well said. I agree, except for missing the forum more than the game. I'll miss the forum and the game equally as much. Love you guys and love the clothes. Kind of like I love both of my kids equally, but like them for different reasons. :- )
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    What do you think ladies, space opera outfit? Fairy opera? Evil opera? Fantasy opera? A day at the bakery opera? Hehe ok had to put that one in. How many of you cringed lol?

Good luck in the event.

Today's green gown is gorgeous!
    I did madam butterfly outfit and she was cooooool she busted!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    MBG is stunning!

I've always thought of Chinese Opera during Opera WE, so I am suuuuper happy to finally get some real Chinese Opera clothing. PG nailed everything almost perfectly! From the makeup (could be more dramatic) to the headdress, the gown and flags! Awesome!
    Absolutely you are right!!!!!!!!!

Why oh why have they neglected hosiery and cool misc. Buy three get one free ID be on it!!!!!!!!
    Buy three makeup get one free DONE!!!!
    Last edited by Barcbar; 07-02-17 at 03:59 AM.
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Buy 3 Get 1! - 61 Diamonds

Name:  Buy 3 Get 1! 02.07.17.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  158.3 KB
    Name:  Buy 3 Get 1! Outfit 1 02.07.17.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  146.1 KB
    Name:  Buy 3 Get 1! Outfit 2 02.07.17.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  145.0 KB
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Zookeeper
    Thank you again to everyone who provided spoilers!

I'm a little disappointed with the Opera theme. I guess i wasn't thinking of this style of gown which isn't my favorite. I don't care for the large overdone ruffly ball gowns so I skipped all of the prep quest items except for the pink hat. I was also lucky and got the MBG's makeup with my free box. So I stopped there. I'm not crazy about her look and while the clothes are very well done, I don't care for them either.

The WWE seems to be skewing more Victorian or steampunk than what I would have thought was Opera. I saw some very creative operatic Vikings, rock Opera stars and phantoms of the opera. I enthusiastically voted for those but they always seemed to have low voting percentages - that's disappointing.

I was excited to see a diamond sale. I got 25% off on my spin but then when I tapped to go to the store and buy the diamonds (I admit I was going to break my rule and buy more diamonds) there was no discount. So I guess PG's gltich cost them. :-(
    Last edited by RM7; 07-02-17 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    What do you think ladies, space opera outfit? Fairy opera? Evil opera? Fantasy opera? A day at the bakery opera? Hehe ok had to put that one in. How many of you cringed lol?

Good luck in the event.

Today's green gown is gorgeous!
    Seriously...LOL....
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Name:  IMG_0116.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  76.3 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Yirara, I did send you a PM
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

The new short hair is cute, thanks Olcia for modeling.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Yes thank you Olcia! Bought the earrings but I wasn't going to spend on houndstooth shoes and dress without seeing the hair reward. Am liking it and I will now complete the quest.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    WWE prizes, Purple opera semiseria gown (gowns/purple). Purple semiseria chocker necklace (necklace/purple). Purple semiseria stage veil (misc/purple).

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Boutique Bargains!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  81.8 KB

Views: 340
Size:  77.8 KB

Views: 338
Size:  81.6 KB

Yirara, I did send you a PM
    Thanks Dutchie! I just came back from Orkney after 11 hours of traveling, and I'm not sure I have the energy to read and reply today.

My haircut! Pretty much anyway
    CL id: Kadiatu

I stopped playing over the weekend.

The game is too slow and with the developers not putting anything into it, not worth my time. I paid $50 for gems and while I understand it takes time and money to run the app, think if you don't spend money on this app, you can't get anywhere in the game. It's frustrating for someone to know they are forced to spend money if they want to play properly. Money talks! Not everyone has money to spend and play many games for recreational use.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the help. With less work being put in this game, forums will slow down. Good luck everyone and see you on another game!

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Thanks Dutchie! I just came back from Orkney after 11 hours of traveling, and I'm not sure I have the energy to read and reply today.

My haircut! Pretty much anyway
    No problem Yirara, I hope you enjoyed Orkney.

Zookeeper
    Hi All -

Thanks for the spoilers. The blue outfit is a pretty color. But nothing I list is selling. I wonder if there are enough players still playing to keep a viable market for the boutique.

Overall, I'm trying to stay motivated to play but honestly, I'm just not. I ended the WWE at Princess playing haphazardly over the weekend. I didn't like the rewards gown so that didn't motivate me to enter every 3 hours or spend diamonds on entries.

And now I'm just not interested in dressing girls for the upcoming FS to gain rank. A blue and yellow theme seems really awful. I will get so sick of two colors over 3 days. I'm just not doing it. I'll grab cute outfits in the prep quests but other than that I'll bow out this cycle.

Oh well. I'll (very) slowly horde diamonds.
    Last edited by RM7; 07-04-17 at 09:26 PM.

RM7, I can report that my items are selling. So no idea what it is that people are looking for. I'm currently tidying up my wardrobe to sell everything that I'm not superenthusiastic about, and it mostly works. If something doesn't sell then it goes into storage.

Arrrrrgggggg!!!! Again buy item and earn chance to buy another item!!!!! No makeup, no hosiery, no gloves,,,,no wings
    No!
    Last edited by Barcbar; 07-06-17 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Arrrrrgggggg!!!! Again buy item and earn chance to buy another item!!!!! No makeup, no hosiery, no gloves,,,,no wings
    No!
    Yep, any makeup and gloves I would go crazy about. Wings we just had. Gloves would be really cool too. I did the first step as I liked the reward and use the simple headband (red here) fairly often. But I can do without the other items.

Make Your Own Outfit!

Views: 241
Size:  80.0 KB

Views: 240
Size:  128.7 KB

Views: 233
Size:  79.7 KB

Views: 245
Size:  133.4 KB

Views: 234
Size:  77.3 KB

Views: 241
Size:  144.2 KB

Views: 240
Size:  122.0 KB

Step2 reward is glitchy, it doesn't go well with pants and skirts.
    I bought the starry skies blouse, it is glitchy too.
    Last edited by Dutchie; 07-07-17 at 04:00 AM.

Nice spoilers Dutchie, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RobynAudrey View Post
    Nice spoilers Dutchie, thank you
    You're welcome Robyn.
    It is so quiet on the forum....

Today's rewards modeled: Name:  IMG_5627.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  49.7 KB
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Page 161 of 190 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast