Page 158 of 207 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5165

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Hello everyone.. was super busy last week..had my UK VISA interview on Friday finally..now hoping that the decision is taken soon..I will probably be leaving in the middle of July. So much paperwork and so many things left to do..I deal with one issue and 4 more crop up the same day!! My base level anxiety has shot up in the past couple weeks..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

RM7, yeah - the hair was a bit overpowering and totally not working with her outfit. I did try the style she came in in the black hair and that didn't look too bad. Do you think I should add wings, though?? Lol!!

I changed her out of her uniform just to show her differently -- not as "cuted out." Using the bonus backpack which I really like, and what is cool about the backpack if people haven't noticed is that it stays on over jackets! I also have added the Rose After Party makeup from awhile ago that changes the eye color to green and adds more oomph. Here is my Iris, rebloomed.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  134.4 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Name:  IMG_5996.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  135.8 KB
    I didn't screen shot steps but I wanted to share outcome,,,,you can't wear necklace or bracelet with the dress . I like the detail of the dress I think it can be used for opera with dramatic effects
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Robyn Audrey - happy to help.

Barcbar your styling of the items does make me think of the opera. thanks for sharing it with us.

Vogue One aw I like how you combined the MBG pink bag with that pink top.

MBG I think if I like an MBG it is worth getting her especially since it is the one way to get new girls & they are diamond givers. Even when I like the outfit I usually do not use their original outfit much in FS because the items tend to be overused since players get them in their free boxes.
    Last edited by Imani; 06-25-17 at 04:36 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Iris Makeover

Name:  MBG Makeover 6.24.17.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  44.5 KB

Cash Hairstyles on MBG Iris
    Name:  MBG Close up 6.24.17.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  70.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-25-17 at 08:50 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 6.25.17.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  87.0 KB

Name:  Items 6.25.17.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  Hairstyles 6.25.17.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  69.1 KB

MBG aw she is really cute. I love being able to do a makeover myself and really try different things out.

Thanks, Imani, for your kind words re. my styling. I love your styling of Iris on the far left! Just gorgeous!

Today's quest popped up having all of the step 1 items ticked off and the step being completed for me however I had to purchase the items in the store. Additionally, the step 1 reward dress is not in my closet despite all the items being ticked off and now purchased; there was never an option to collect. Step 2 has no issues. Anyone else have this happen?
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Thanks, Imani, for your kind words re. my styling. I love your styling of Iris on the far left! Just gorgeous!

Today's quest popped up having all of the step 1 items ticked off and the step being completed for me however I had to purchase the items in the store. Additionally, the step 1 reward dress is not in my closet despite all the items being ticked off and now purchased; there was never an option to collect. Step 2 has no issues. Anyone else have this happen?
    I just noticed the same vogue!

With this massive amount of blunders lately I do wonder if someone else took on the role of whoever is putting the quests together. I mean, pretty much everything worked lately, and all of a sudden things go completely wrong again.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    I just noticed the same vogue!

With this massive amount of blunders lately I do wonder if someone else took on the role of whoever is putting the quests together. I mean, pretty much everything worked lately, and all of a sudden things go completely wrong again.
    Maybe it's more like no one is looking over things seriously at this point... Remember, "August" is fast approaching. The drop in content is coming, meaning another nail in the proverbial coffin will be hammered in. Why would attention to this game increase at this point? Maybe the lone pair of eyes is now looking elsewhere on a regular basis...

I'd fully expect more issues with layering; for example yesterday's final dress cannot be worn with a necklace or bracelet -- and even today's Carmen dress cannot be worn with a cape or some of the draping metal necklaces. Shoddy, PG.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    You are all such longtime friends I'm going to brag. 7th grandchild here. Little Caleb born Tuesday.
    Name:  IMG_3894.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  112.6 KB
    OMG! 7th grandchild? Congratulations! Look at those lips! He's adorable!
    GC: k8lilith

Carmen Creations

Name:  Quest 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  90.9 KB

Name:  Items 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  67.3 KB

Name:  2nd Step 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  87.7 KB

Name:  Step 2 Items 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  74.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-26-17 at 06:54 PM.

Reward & Items Modeled

Name:  Items Modeled 6.26.17.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  84.0 KB
    Headpiece (jewelry) & Bolero ..... Reward gown ...... Dress
    Last edited by Imani; 06-26-17 at 05:30 AM.

Vogue One thanks. I think the MBG being so cute makes it easier for me to style her.

Quest I like the pink & purple dress & the red headpiece. I cannot decide which is my favorite.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Thank you for the good wishes, everybody! I think he's cute, too!

I didn't get an animation or step 1 today. I'll have to go back to my closet to confirm I own the step 1 items and reward.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

I didn't get an animation or step 1 today. I'll have to go back to my closet to confirm I own the step 1 items and reward.
    I didn't have the step 1 item in my closet despite having everything checked off (though not purchased initially when the quest was opened).

But, I realized that I have not yet purchased the purple earrings so that is why the white dress might not be there despite showing as ticked off. I did see the white dress once in voting, so maybe that is it...

Not sure if I will complete the 12-hour course to get the final gown... Will have to think about it.

Imani, thanks for speeding up and posting. I also really like the pink/purple Carmen gown but I'm super disappointed that it can't be worn with a cape or capelet or shawl or something to that effect.

-----

When PG releases items that do not work with this or that it is honestly one of my biggest annoyances with the game. Aside from making sure the items are as advertised (kinda a basic premise with legal ramifications, actually, but that's neither here nor there), making sure that the items can be worn with everything else possible should be automatic in creating the item. The whole point of the game is for players to buy things to wear together; that is how this game makes money. Them not even taking assurances to make sure that is the case just shows what little regard they have for the process, the game - and ultimately the player. Especially the player, of course, as they have not taken time - throughout the course of the game - to even fix items that we post or mention.

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar

Congratulations ScarletDragon!
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

I do not have the first reward either, everything was ticked off. I did go through and do everything in step 2 and still did not receive step 1 reward

Quote Originally Posted by aanning117 View Post
    I do not have the first reward either, everything was ticked off. I did go through and do everything in step 2 and still did not receive step 1 reward
    Did you purchase the step 1 items from the store even though they were ticked off? Mine were ticked off but not purchased. If you have but you haven't tried to win "another" diamond, you could try that after the items are purchased if the quest still doesn't tick off.

For me, I haven't purchased the earrings or tried for the diamond so maybe that is why I haven't received the dress.

Maybe everything has to be redone for the dress to appear.

Can anyone who has the dress post to provide clarification? I did see it once in voting, so I know at least one player got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Did you purchase the step 1 items from the store even though they were ticked off? Mine were ticked off but not purchased. If you have but you haven't tried to win "another" diamond, you could try that after the items are purchased if the quest still doesn't tick off.

For me, I haven't purchased the earrings or tried for the diamond so maybe that is why I haven't received the dress.

Maybe everything has to be redone for the dress to appear.

Can anyone who has the dress post to provide clarification? I did see it once in voting, so I know at least one player got it.
    I purchased the items in step one and won 2 diamonds but still did not get the dress from step one.

Step 1 Reward I think I saw it in a FS but I clicked next before I could screen shot to confirm it.

I bought the step 1 items but I did not think to try winning a diamond & I finished the quest so I'm not sure what I can do now.
    Last edited by Imani; 06-26-17 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    Hello everyone.. was super busy last week..had my UK VISA interview on Friday finally..now hoping that the decision is taken soon..I will probably be leaving in the middle of July. So much paperwork and so many things left to do..I deal with one issue and 4 more crop up the same day!! My base level anxiety has shot up in the past couple weeks..
    Good luck anurulz.

Congrats Scarletdragon, beautiful grandchild.

Yirara, I still had no time to respond to your question, just got back from my Holiday. Will do that later this week.

Thanks for all the spoilers everyone, Imani, love your modeling pictures too .
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Dutchie aw thanks.

I only got reward #2... But I have Done everything for steg 1... :/
    Ros_Vitta everywhere! Feel free to add me.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    The step 1 issue in today's quest is being looked into.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 158 of 207 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast