Page 157 of 207 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 5165

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    Congrats on recruiting your 400th girl, DA!
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Momrox thanks for modeling the items. they are cuter than I thought. both the reward & the combination of the skirt and top.

Skirt does anyone know if the new skirt matches the Orange Paradise Call Bustier?

MBG what does she look like without the glasses? I am curious about the facial features.

I posted a picture of last Sat. (6/17)) MBG Nelly without the glasses.

Robyn Audrey thanks so much for showing the MBG & all her items
    Last edited by Imani; 06-20-17 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Edited Sat's Post to Put Up MBG pics so I moved that post here
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Zookeeper
    I reached Queen! I did double up on girls for my last two rounds of submissions. But since I ended up around 360ish I don't think I really needed to. And honestly after seeing the prizes, I definitely didn't need to. LOL! This is the reward gown and the arm tattoos. I don't like either one even a little bit. Name:  IMG_6267.JPG
Views: 405
Size:  81.3 KB But at least with the keys I got 23 diamonds so I recouped my "investment." ;-). Other than hat I only got two clothing items so no new girls to recruit :-(. Darkangel and vogue.one I saw your entries come up several times in my friends list and / or general voting and I was happy to vote for you. I saw a lot of other people who used to frequent the forum but no longer do. It's good to see they're still playing.

And I'm psyched about the new theme! We should have some great prep quests. And it's another theme that kills default wings. It's not that I don't like wings. I love them. I just don't like it when they are entered and inevitably win for a theme that makes no sense. For some themes less is more. Or creative is more. But overdone ballgown + wings will still win.

To that point. Our current theme is nightclub party. I'm not voting for Disney princesses or winged fairies for this either. You have been warned. lol!

And, Momrox, thanks for spoilers! These are always so helpful so I appreciate you and everyone else who does them for us. I was going to pass on this quest but I like the items and the price is decent. So I'm going for it.
    Let's be friends!
    Feel free to add me:
    GC Sparkletastic1
    FS Sparkletastc (no i)

Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post

I'm so sorry your game is frozen. That's happened to me during WWE and it makes me want to scream!

I got A and I'm at Princess right now with a rank of 506 last I checked. AndI haven't done any double entries yet or played every 3 hours (life is busy). So, if you get in any time soon, I think you'll be ok staying at Queen.

With me being so close I'm wondering if I should do a double entry a few times. I'm not that crazy about what I can see of the award gown. But I finished something like 503 once before and it just killed me. So, I dunno.
    I ended up getting Princess. Dropped down from Queen to Princess that night then I forgot my iPad so... it wasn't meant to be. Maybe next time. Just think I'll give up cause I'm seriously getting tired of this app freezing every so often.
    Last edited by tryagainlater; 06-20-17 at 06:25 PM.

What's up with this quest? The second shop item costs 50D apparently.
    CL id: Kadiatu

The third step is 35 or 25 diamonds (can't remember). I think they mixed up step 2 and 3.
    Can't show pictures, limited access internet (I am on Holiday).
    I was on Orkney about a week ago (for one day).
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

I love the first and third rewards from this boutique quest. Really beautiful. The second piece, however, is already in my storage. The sleeves, the shape of the skirt, just a no for me. But two of three is great.

I purchased the first step earrings and won't be purchasing the remaining two store items. More shoes? Pass. Already had 50% of purchasable content in the Tropical preps as shoes. And red shoes in the previous quest? A bit of an overload. The sleeves? For 50 diamonds and a pathetic style score? If I had a mountain of diamonds, maybe. But I don't and I pick and choose... a bit much, for tiny sleeves, to me.

Many interesting things also in the boutique, earlier... Unfortunately I didn't have pearls at the right time due to the quest steps and had to let some real beauties pass by. Was so lovely seeing great things in the boutique once again, even if only for a moment. Brought back the love I have for this feature, my favorite feature in the game.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Choices in Shopping

Name:  Step 1 on 6.22.17.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  59.8 KB

Name:  Step 2 on 6.22.17.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  61.9 KB

Name:  Step 3 from 6.22.17.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  55.0 KB

Name:  Items 6.22.17.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  36.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-22-17 at 07:50 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quick modeling shot of rewards and first step earrings (on Samarra, far left). Sadly, the blue dress will go right back into storage. If I see it some great and inventive styling of it around the way, maybe I'll give it another shot. Just doesn't work for me as of now. Had to give it the old college try, though...

Imani, I can delete these, you can use them, whatever you want. Let me know.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  121.8 KB

AND, kinda in the wrong spot, but since this is pretty much the only living thread for the game anymore, I just wanted to post this really super creative and fantastic entry I came upon in independent voting; as a reminder I ONLY play on the independent runway, by choice. More realistic, more representative of the common man. The entry is on the left. I just love the whimsy of it all and how the blue has been pulled from the boots to the necklace. Everything just works beautifully! Just LOVE this!

Views: 338
Size:  117.1 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    The third step is 35 or 25 diamonds (can't remember). I think they mixed up step 2 and 3.
    Can't show pictures, limited access internet (I am on Holiday).
    I was on Orkney about a week ago (for one day).
    They did mix up the steps. Since I found a couple of things In the boutique for step 2 so I benefitted from only spending the 35 d for step 3. If you were going to bypass the boutique completely know that the third item costs 35 diamonds so you won't be spending more overall.
    Last edited by ScarletDragon; 06-22-17 at 09:03 PM.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Quest the rewards seem so pretty.

Vogue One please keep up your picture. it is so lovely. I love how you styled the items.

Quest "Spoilers" are posted now
    Last edited by Imani; 06-22-17 at 07:50 PM.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    You are all such longtime friends I'm going to brag. 7th grandchild here. Little Caleb born Tuesday.
    Name:  IMG_3894.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  112.6 KB
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Scarlet Dragon - aw congrats!

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    You are all such longtime friends I'm going to brag. 7th grandchild here. Little Caleb born Tuesday.
    Name:  IMG_3894.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  112.6 KB
    Beautiful little man. Congratulations!!!! :-)

Dutchie, how was Orkney? I'm going the weekend after next and am really looking forward to it, and especially the neolithic sites there. Plus there seems to be some good food around, including special Twatt buns (yes, I know, this is innuendo. Can't help it. It's the place's name).

today's quest: Nice colours! I actually like rose compared to pink. Only item I'm not too sure about is the top. Finished it immediately anyway.

Showdown: what the heck is 2014 fashion?

Ravishing Dusty Rose*

Name:  step 1 on 6.23.17.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  step 2 on 6.23.17.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  80.1 KB

Name:  Items 6.23.17.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  53.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-24-17 at 09:10 AM. Reason: *I am still working on the spoilers

Items Modeled
    Name:  Modeling the Items 6.23.17.jpg
Size:  82.6 KBName:  Modeling Items 6.23.17.jpg
Size:  82.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 06-23-17 at 05:34 AM.

Scarlet Dragon congrats on new grand baby,,,, nothing compares!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Items Modeled
    Name:  Modeling the Items 6.23.17.jpg
Size:  82.6 KBName:  Modeling Items 6.23.17.jpg
Size:  82.2 KB
    Oh!!! These are so much more beautiful than the thumbnails would suggest. I was going to pass on this quest and now I HAVE to do it!!!
    Thanks for modeling, Imani.

I decided to only go until two duds with this MBG. I like her looks and name (though the hair needs a makeover), but the reward wasn't great. Intended to recruit her when she leaves. Recruited her with one dud in the end

About to run out... Some quick tidbits...

Scarlet, congrats on the grandson. Sending wishes for lots of fun memories created between you two and for his life to be full of happiness, health, laughter and success.

Imani, thank you so much for your devotion to the forum. Thank you, too, for posting the spoilers for the Dusty Rose quest. You made everything look so wonderful I rushed to do it myself.

MBG... Quick closet shot... Just changed her hair up a bit. No makeup on. She's lovely and her uniform is adorable! (I can delete this later if necessary or desired.)

Happy Saturday all!!

Views: 222
Size:  134.4 KB

RM7 - aw cool that my spoilers helped you not miss out on items that you like.

Vogue One - happy to be of help & get people interested in a quest. thanks for the picture of the MBG, I think her hair will be the first part of my makeover.

Thanks Imani & Vogue, I really really like the MBG, except for maybe her nose but no biggie

Zookeeper
    Congrats, ScarletDragon!

Took me 15 boxes to recruit Iris. Ouch! However, not so bad after all, because one of my dud boxes gave me two roses and another gave me one rose.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Zookeeper
    Gosh. This is a tough one. I like the looks of the MBG but hate her clothes. Vogue.One good call in changing the hair. It's aa big improvement and I probably wouldn't have noticed her face but for you doing that.

My free box was pins. Ugh!

----

OK. So I went for it. LOL! 6 boxes total and I still have one box unopened. Rather than wasting diamonds I'll wait for her to leave. I think with one box reminding the cost is 19 diamonds? Then 73 diamonds aren't bad for a pretty MBG.
    Last edited by RM7; 06-24-17 at 06:25 PM.

Page 157 of 207 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast