Page 196 of 210 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 5241

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Barcbar - wow you really must vote a lot I did not know anyone could get so many votes. Congratulations. Thanks for voting because without voters we could not have competitions.

FS I think it was nice how the pressure of the WWE was over, but for people who do not like steampunk they could take a break, but for people who like it they could keep enjoying the theme.

Dutchie thanks for posting the quest pictures.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I always love voting for my mates and randoms even when I'm not participating in a WE...
    Loads of stuff happening in RL and it's seriously affecting my ability to laugh at dumb things at times...so today when I was at the shopping centre, I saw someone who was really upset when her baby was throwing a tanty..I offered to take her groceries to the car, an offer which was gratefully accepted...she pointed it out to me..."the red sedan with kiddy seat" So I happily put 8 heavy bags in the boot...care was unlocked.
    The frazzled mum walked over to me and said "where are my groceries?" I pointed to car...she looked rather puzzled and said " well, ummm, that's not my car, mine is in the next lane"

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter! Serious "tears rolling down cheeks" laughing! It did me the world of good and I made a new friend! We had a coffee after I put the groceries in right car! Ain't life grand?
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Wow, I vote a lot but have not gotten that one yet. I guess I'm not voting quite as much as you, Barcbar <3 Well done, you!
    CL id: Kadiatu

Original Colors of Today's Items

Name:  IMG_0552.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  85.3 KB
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Barcbar - wow you really must vote a lot I did not know anyone could get so many votes. Congratulations. Thanks for voting because without voters we could not have competitions.

FS I think it was nice how the pressure of the WWE was over, but for people who do not like steampunk they could take a break, but for people who like it they could keep enjoying the theme.

Dutchie thanks for posting the quest pictures.
    Name:  E7AEF605-3271-4D75-940A-1D2001FB3ADC.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  15.9 KB
    I just this morning received more votes!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    I always love voting for my mates and randoms even when I'm not participating in a WE...
    Loads of stuff happening in RL and it's seriously affecting my ability to laugh at dumb things at times...so today when I was at the shopping centre, I saw someone who was really upset when her baby was throwing a tanty..I offered to take her groceries to the car, an offer which was gratefully accepted...she pointed it out to me..."the red sedan with kiddy seat" So I happily put 8 heavy bags in the boot...care was unlocked.
    The frazzled mum walked over to me and said "where are my groceries?" I pointed to car...she looked rather puzzled and said " well, ummm, that's not my car, mine is in the next lane"

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter! Serious "tears rolling down cheeks" laughing! It did me the world of good and I made a new friend! We had a coffee after I put the groceries in right car! Ain't life grand?
    Oh Kat that is so GRAND, my mother in law once put her groceries in the back seat of a car that looked just like hers,,,,,got in and it wouldn't crank,,,,then realized it wasn't hers,,,,, got out and left groceries for fear people would think she was stealing from the car,,,,got in her car and went home!!!!!!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  E7AEF605-3271-4D75-940A-1D2001FB3ADC.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  15.9 KB
    I just this morning received more votes!!!!!!

Wow, how much IT do you have? I have over 400.000 but nowhere enough to get more votes I guess

I'm still trying to recover diamonds from the last event which was fairly expensive for me due to travelling. But I might get the pants from today's quest.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Barcbar that is exactly what I do. I enter multiple girls towards the end of the event and check them once the pre event ranks resets.

Momrox thank you.

Barcbar, I can't vote for friends just random votes. I have seen you through random votes and as your outfits are a delight it is so easy to vote for you.

Yirara, I have 705285 IT points with standard votes. So I would think it needs to be pretty high before you are offered an increase.

Vogue I am on the forums in a players capacity only. For now. I can pass on any issues but that's all I have time for.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Barcbar congrats! I'm so amazed & impressed.

Dark Angel what does it mean that you are in a player only capacity?

Quest I think the reward gown is a nice choice. The other items seem ok but I wonder if people will be enticed to buy them. Maybe the cute reward gown will motivate them. I am not sure if I want to do the quest.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Barcbar congrats! I'm so amazed & impressed.

Dark Angel what does it mean that you are in a player only capacity?

Quest I think the reward gown is a nice choice. The other items seem ok but I wonder if people will be enticed to buy them. Maybe the cute reward gown will motivate them. I am not sure if I want to do the quest.
    I am a player first like everyone else, moderator second. So if I am around on the forums it doesn't necessarily mean I can provide any help or feedback.

When I have more time I can offer more.

I am looking forward to the next event. That's what I want to do, enjoy my game and nothing else. I am also considering going for the top spot. It would take a lot of diamonds to do that. But I have never aimed for no 1 (as I have done many times in TPC). I don't get enough friend votes to bump up my points, so I would have to enter a lot and double the judges points. I have the diamonds but do I have the time. I could repeat the outfits. Hmm what to do!!
    Last edited by darkangel; 10-10-17 at 09:37 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Barcbar that is exactly what I do. I enter multiple girls towards the end of the event and check them once the pre event ranks resets.

Momrox thank you.

Barcbar, I can't vote for friends just random votes. I have seen you through random votes and as your outfits are a delight it is so easy to vote for you.

Yirara, I have 705285 IT points with standard votes. So I would think it needs to be pretty high before you are offered an increase.

Vogue I am on the forums in a players capacity only. For now. I can pass on any issues but that's all I have time for.
    I'm glad for your that this is a mostly civil forum, DA I'd not want to be moderator.

IT: yeah, I guess I'd need a few more years of playing. Not going to happen I'd guess

Name:  38107743-E0EA-4F9B-9A59-829DB8E7CBE2.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  19.1 KBName:  125D2471-2090-4057-9CAE-A28D33570B47.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  15.4 KB
    Well I get to vote for all of ya'll and my friends have the best outfits,,,, I Have seen new people with great designs,,, since the new updates I am no longer able to add new friends to my list,,,,so I open and close and they will appear
    Last edited by Barcbar; 10-10-17 at 05:41 PM.

Dark Angel thanks for explaining.

Barcbar I like that outfit. Was it for Steampunk? I thought about using the jester dress but I was not sure though I used some other "circus" items and tweaked them for steampunk.

Buy 3 Get 1

(saving for the quest pictures but I do not know if I will do the quest, so if someone is please feel free to model the items & rewards)

Buy 3 Get 1 !

Quest from Tuesday

I will add some more pictures later today.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  86.7 KB

Views: 323
Size:  130.7 KB

Views: 357
Size:  125.1 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 10-11-17 at 01:12 PM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Buy 3 Get 1

(saving for the quest pictures but I do not know if I will do the quest, so if someone is please feel free to model the items & rewards)
    Imani, I will add some modeling pictures and closet pictures later today. If you do want to finish the quest, feel free to model the items. But, if you decide not to, I will post pictures when I have some more time later today.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Dark Angel thanks for explaining.

Barcbar I like that outfit. Was it for Steampunk? I thought about using the jester dress but I was not sure though I used some other "circus" items and tweaked them for steampunk.
    I absolutely love this outfit and can modify it to suit many themes!!!!

I would like to say that Terr with pocket gems has replied to all my questions and requests in a very timely manner. I dont always like the answers but I feel they are very fair. Right now I am begging for past hairs that were only allowed to one girl and how neat it would be to have them in our salon to purchase for more girls.
    If I have a grievance it gets addressed best if I take it straight to them

Dutchie thanks for posting the reward. The thumbnail did not do it justice. I may have to do the quest after all. It really is time consuming to post full soilers especially to edit them & have them be cute, so thanks so much for all your help.

Barcbar thanks for showing your designs for the decor & the outfits.

Choices in Shopping
    Dutchie's Step 3 Photos

Name:  Quest 10.12.17.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  Step 2 on 10.12.17.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  87.1 KB

Name:  Items 10.12.17.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  73.4 KB

Reward Dresses

Reward Gown by Dutchie
    Last edited by Imani; 10-15-17 at 03:11 PM. Reason: I posted as much as I could but I did not do the quest

I completed today's biker quest. Loved the original blue dress when it was released; the black one is even better! All the pieces are very versatile...

Views: 221
Size:  120.1 KB
Views: 224
Size:  109.4 KB

And, I just love the final dialogue screen for this quest. Probably one of my favorites...

Views: 223
Size:  127.3 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Yes, I agree: Nice outfit! I'll first wait for the MBG though

Original Version of the Boutique Quest Gown
    Sophie768's Photo

Original Quest the Gown Is From
    Last edited by Imani; 10-13-17 at 04:26 PM.

Purse & Reward Dresses
    Bex24 & Lu777's Photos

Name:  Dress in FS 10.12.17.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  74.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-14-17 at 01:26 PM.

Page 196 of 210 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast