Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167
Results 4,151 to 4,156 of 4156

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Longtime Tapper
    I'm not too crazy about today's quest with the green items. I hope someone posts spoilers so I can see the items more clearly. It looks like the headpiece doesn't match the dress. Thanks in advance!

Not a Typical Fairy Tale

Name:  Quest 7.26.17.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  82.8 KB

Name:  Items 7.26.17.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  70.3 KB
    Circlet can be found in green jewelry

Name:  Modeling Items 7.26.17.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  83.2 KB
    All Items.......................................... Boots .................................................. ........ Head piece
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 05:35 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

The green lizard sleeves in misc. Are only wrist items I could use with dress from today.Name:  IMG_6150.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  117.7 KB
    Head piece is more tourquiose greenName:  IMG_6156.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  124.3 KB
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Thanks for spoilers and styling pictures!

Recently I've been into nine-tailed fox cuz of a Chinese drama I watched lol. It's Fairy event in CL too and we got some spirit animals quest, so here I am thinking if we can get a nine-tailed fox's tail for our girls. I tried to look some pictures with something I have in mind but only found 2 relevant ones. What do you guys think?

Name:  hometown8.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  32.8 KB
    Name:  image (2).jpg
Size:  43.1 KB
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    Thanks for spoilers and styling pictures!

Recently I've been into nine-tailed fox cuz of a Chinese drama I watched lol. It's Fairy event in CL too and we got some spirit animals quest, so here I am thinking if we can get a nine-tailed fox's tail for our girls. I tried to look some pictures with something I have in mind but only found 2 relevant ones. What do you guys think?

Name:  hometown8.jpg
Size:  32.8 KB
    Name:  image (2).jpg
Size:  43.1 KB
    Wicked cool!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Amazing, Nai. That looks very cool.

Of course, us getting something like this would mean that PG would have to give a rat's ___ about the content when in fact all we got are some lame, washed up steampunk things with a mis-matched antler headpiece.

The cash quest blows this excuse of a prep quest out of the water. It had some items that are desired for fairy tale events: a crown, some neat, very unique items coming in form of the spirit animals and a very nicely-done final reward that has lots of potential outside the event.

Today? I could make a dozen "hunters" using this lame steampunk template with a random headpiece from my closet and bam! - that is supposed to be fairy tale? Well, maybe now it is with what CL 2.0 might be after August 1... In that case, I will stick with version 1.0, the old version, just like I do with my iOS versions. Updates aren't always better.......

Wondering what tomorrow's interpretation of "not a typical fairy tale" will bring... Maybe a debt-free government princess! One that spends frugally and has such a large surplus that their gowns and crowns and everything else are made from money. Hahahaha. Won't find that pretty much anywhere -- especially in California! Give it a try, PG! That would be the ultimate untypical fairy tale story: California getting itself out of debt! Many others around the globe as well... just can't pass up Cali since the messengers are trying to prove something and send, well, a message...
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167