Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199
Results 4,951 to 4,955 of 4955

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Yeah doesn't look right. I thought the skirt was full. Thumbnail looked great. Will let Jesse know it needs fixing. We have had issues like these before where the gown breaks up.

The derby hair will be fixed.
    I hope you are successful in prompting them to fix this gown. I was very excited about it until I put it on a girl and it was high/low and not like the thumbnail. The cape doesn't really match in color so I will use that elsewhere anyway.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

The gown, being an example of faulty advertising, does need to be fixed.

But, with all due respect, there are a few other things that need to be addressed BEFORE this gets fixed.

I will repeat them --- 1) the Roller Derby hair; 2) the Colored Pixie hair that was stolen -- clarify "taken without permission," and 3) the Elven Princess hair that was stolen -- clarify "taken without permission."

Is it that the gown will be fixed immediately and everything else will continue to be ignored? The Roller Derby hair was not addressed immediately. Why should this gown override other just as serious issues?

If they are going to throw someone on a computer to fix this, which they should, then for damn sakes -- throw them on for a couple hours and have them take care of these other issues that have been

WILLFULLY NEGLECTED.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Here is the red gown reward. I don't love the original dance til dawn gown but I do like the black version I picked up later, so I went for it. I found a nice little pink gown in the boutique to boot.
    Name:  IMG_7254.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  119.5 KB
    Regarding today's gown, I am not saying the gown has priority, I'm saying that of the laundry list of everything that has a glitch, the gown is the one I personally care about most. Certainly things can be fixed in order, even after the WWE as far as I am concerned. When and if it is fixed I shall be very happy about that gown, period. The thumbnail was gorgeous.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Today's gown + yesterday's. I've always wanted the rose version of yesterday's dress so the quest made me pretty excited. (I even bought pearls!) Name:  IMG_7224.JPG
Views: 29
Size:  81.6 KB

Not pictured but I did discover that today's cape matches the blue Morgana dress perfectly.
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Thanks everyone for modeling the items.

I still need to finish the boutique quest. I have not had time yet to put together the new Gothic items.

Gothic quest 1 I like capes & gowns in general. The color is really nice. I wish it was clearer that an item was a high low
    dress vs long gown. I did not want to match the new cape & gown. I hope the new gown works with wings. I think I have that gown LexaLex suggested so Iíll have to try combining it with the new cape. Iím also wondering about the tall blue boots. I forget the name of the boots. I think they might match and it would lessen the high low effect. I think Iíve successfully combined them with other high low gowns before.
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 09:35 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199