Page 215 of 233 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 5821

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

MBG can anyone show her new outfit? I got too many duds so I have to wait until she leaves. Surprisingly I did not see her when I voted in FS though I did see a short purple dress that seemed unfamiliar yet showed up a few times. The only item I got was the earrings.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    MBG can anyone show her new outfit? I got too many duds so I have to wait until she leaves. Surprisingly I did not see her when I voted in FS though I did see a short purple dress that seemed unfamiliar yet showed up a few times. The only item I got was the earrings.
    Here she is.
    Name:  IMG_7339.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  78.9 KB
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Hiya all! Still showing countdown for WE, which I thought wasn't going to be happening this weekend....plus we haven't had any leadup quests for it either....so is there a resolution to this mixup yet? Love to hear from PG on this issue...Thanks very much!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Scarlet Dragon thanks!

MBG I like how the dark purple looks on her, which I did not expect. I would have tried a lighter color because of how the contrast looks nice. I like the purple version of the hex cat purse.

ozcat DA said there is not going to be a WWE this weekend. I hope it is going to fix itself when the WWE countdown time runs out. If not maybe they are letting the system finish this cycle and then on Mon AM after the "WWE" it will be fixed.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-13-18 at 06:49 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Scarlet Dragon thanks!

MBG I like how the dark purple looks on her, which I did not expect. I would have tried a lighter color because of how the contrast looks nice. I like the purple version of the hex cat purse.

ozcat DA said there is not going to be a WWE this weekend. I hope it is going to fix itself when the WWE countdown time runs out. If not maybe they are letting the system finish this cycle and then on Mon AM after the "WWE" it will be fixed.
    Imani...I know that DA did let us know about this....but I really though it may have been sorted by now...I wish we all went back to an F after last WE...then we would have had time to raise our rank (without using gems) by next weekend...I do realise there are tech issues, I'm just disappointed that we are in limbo at the mo....thanks anyway for your response

PS...PG should really let players know (VIA MESSAGE IN GAME) that WE is NOT happening this weekend...as there are players who do not read the posts on the Forum...so I imagine some bods will think it's still on....unless otherwise indicated..
    Last edited by ozkat2; 01-13-18 at 09:14 PM.

Original Versions of Today's Items

Name:  Original Ver of 1.14.18 Items.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  88.1 KB

Pants.... Shirt.... Pants

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to put something out there for you all to contemplate: maybe WWE is finished. Meaning no more events to come. Along with the Rose events.

For, it is true that these two features now show the "TBA" in the timer window like the model feature did before...

We have had no response concerning the broken rose event timer, but wonder to yourselves, "Is it being addressed?" Then, note how the game sits with no support...

Wonder to yourselves, taking into consideration that no one mans this game any longer (and we know not the directives that have come into play with the new year taking it down even further...), "What really is going on with WWE?" Then, note the fact that the game absolutely will come to an end...

We all know the timer to the end has been ticking. These features, rose events and the WWE, do have an end. We know the result from the last feature whose timer mysteriously "broke."

Have we come up against that time? Are we being toyed with here? Led to believe that a timer or two will be fixed but the reality pearl PG holds is the opposite?

A new year may have perhaps set the final pieces into play... taking away timed events and letting the game play itself out with sporadic quests which continue to dwindle until a later point this year, the game goes dark... Who knows?

I think we deserve to know. What is the actual information on these features, PG? The broken timers... Will they be corrected to show future events? Along with this, a timeframe as to when this might occur, if that of course is an option. And, if excuses or vagaries are going to be thrown out, I am not interested. I want facts. Do not attempt to placate with cloudy, misty soft stuff. Give me the information. That is all. Nothing more and nothing certainly less. The rose-colored glasses came off long ago and window dressings don't work. Just the facts, please.

My hunch is the timers will not be corrected and we have crossed another threshold of this game. Because, we have had no information really to guide us especially pertaining to the WWE, the raison d'ętre of the game, to now. And it also has not been corrected, the feature which propels the game... a giant red flag, to be sure. Almost a month of messed up WWE timer... Really and absolutely beyond acceptable regardless of what the truth is.

What is it, PG? Game on, or.....? Time to lay it straight.

Just some stuff to think about, fellow friends.

I hope everyone is well. Cheers!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

MBG Hair

Name:  MBG 1.13.18.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  74.5 KB
    Top: Brown hair dye. Black hair dye.
    Bottom: Orange hair dye. Red hair dye.

MBG I was able to recruit her today. I do not recognize her hairstyle so it was a nice surprise to see how gorgeous she looks with the different hair dyes.

MBG I was able to recruit her today. I do not recognize her hairstyle so it was a nice surprise to see how gorgeous she looks with the different hair dyes.
    Thanks for sharing - I forgot to check the different colors, and I think I like them more! Even tempted to pay diamonds to switch her to red hair, since I can't buy this hairstyle!
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to put something out there for you all to contemplate: maybe WWE is finished. Meaning no more events to come. Along with the Rose events.

For, it is true that these two features now show the "TBA" in the timer window like the model feature did before...

We have had no response concerning the broken rose event timer, but wonder to yourselves, "Is it being addressed?" Then, note how the game sits with no support...

Wonder to yourselves, taking into consideration that no one mans this game any longer (and we know not the directives that have come into play with the new year taking it down even further...), "What really is going on with WWE?" Then, note the fact that the game absolutely will come to an end...

We all know the timer to the end has been ticking. These features, rose events and the WWE, do have an end. We know the result from the last feature whose timer mysteriously "broke."

Have we come up against that time? Are we being toyed with here? Led to believe that a timer or two will be fixed but the reality pearl PG holds is the opposite?

A new year may have perhaps set the final pieces into play... taking away timed events and letting the game play itself out with sporadic quests which continue to dwindle until a later point this year, the game goes dark... Who knows?

I think we deserve to know. What is the actual information on these features, PG? The broken timers... Will they be corrected to show future events? Along with this, a timeframe as to when this might occur, if that of course is an option. And, if excuses or vagaries are going to be thrown out, I am not interested. I want facts. Do not attempt to placate with cloudy, misty soft stuff. Give me the information. That is all. Nothing more and nothing certainly less. The rose-colored glasses came off long ago and window dressings don't work. Just the facts, please.

My hunch is the timers will not be corrected and we have crossed another threshold of this game. Because, we have had no information really to guide us especially pertaining to the WWE, the raison d'ętre of the game, to now. And it also has not been corrected, the feature which propels the game... a giant red flag, to be sure. Almost a month of messed up WWE timer... Really and absolutely beyond acceptable regardless of what the truth is.

What is it, PG? Game on, or.....? Time to lay it straight.

Just some stuff to think about, fellow friends.

I hope everyone is well. Cheers!
    Vogue, I'm going to say what some others may be thinking.....I read your very articulate post and I can only say that some of the issues you addressed are exactly what concerns me about this game....we come to this: PG please post a sticky and let us know exactly what is happening with CL....yes, the writing may be on the wall...but we need some plain home truths (so to speak)

Perhaps TBA is a temporary solution so that we may retain our ranks and WE will happen this weekend....if that is the case, I personally would love to hear that is so! Please (as Vogue stated) time to lay it straight...

Gidday from Oz to fellow players!

Well, it appears that WWE is not yet finis.....

Instead, once again we have a major "F" up.

So, let's get this straight... First, the timer was F'd up for 18 days... and 8 days went by before PG did anything about it. When they did go in and do something, everyone's rank moved to the first F. Fs for everyone in FS. F F F.

Then, after that Fing scenario, our ranks stayed at F and we were told a WWE was in 5 or so days on the timer (or whatever the amount of days it was... I don't really remember at this juncture) and then we were told "nope" no event but our ranks remained at F. Who was keeping track of their ranks back then?

Then, we all were magically move to an A+..... and...

Now, yet another WWE comes and we have all been moved to F. Sorry, but what the Hell? Is it impossible to fix this thing completely? For about a month, this feature has been off in some capacity. Will it be fixed completely moving forward?

(Is my recollection of the timers correct? Because, it has been so F'd up it is hard to know for sure. If not, well, that further illustrates just how bad the game has been managed on the WWE front.)

So, the rank we all lost means nothing. And, the "suggestion" for me to keep track of my rank in case something like this happens is frankly, pathetic and unacceptable.

We all should be given an A+ rank for this one. No exceptions.

They neglect the game and can't work the timer and get ranks screwed up and I am supposed to keep track? That's funny. What is more comical is trying to find a date where I should start "keeping track." Lame excuse to try and push accountability on the player.

Don't F with the ranks, PG. And this time, since you already did, again, it's time to move us all up, not down.

Do you think it is reasonable to have every player, who is left, send in a ticket to try and work out rank? Many people may not have been keeping track, and quite frankly, it shouldn't be necessary for them to do so. It is a waste of everyone's time, including time of the players and it is not a practical resolution for this situation.

And it isn't practical to force players to "deal" with F'd up ranks, again. No.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    This was the only way to fix the event issue. A clean start so to say. Otherwise there would have been a risk of the ranks dropping again for the next event. The Pre-event rank requirements have been cut in half to account for the amount of days left. (The usual for back to back events).

It was my suggestion to keep track of the ranks, not PG. As there was uncertainty of the outcome with any fix.

Note that some fixes may look easy on paper. When you factor in the old architecture, changing layers which are part of other layers is not always possible without causing a domino effect of issues.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    I'm not thrilled to be back to an F, but at least it's that way for everyone and not just an unfortunate group of players. I'm sooo happy that the event timer is back on track - for this week at least. And I love the dream wedding theme. It's my favorite! I just hope it doesn't turn into a fairy wedding. I'm still a bit tired of seeing wings.

I hope the rose event timer is fixed soon.
    Last edited by Momrox; 01-16-18 at 05:37 AM.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    This was the only way to fix the event issue. A clean start so to say. Otherwise there would have been a risk of the ranks dropping again for the next event. The Pre-event rank requirements have been cut in half to account for the amount of days left. (The usual for back to back events).

It was my suggestion to keep track of the ranks, not PG. As there was uncertainty of the outcome with any fix.

Note that some fixes may look easy on paper. When you factor in the old architecture, changing layers which are part of other layers is not always possible without causing a domino effect of issues.
    DA! I can see that a "clean start" was possibly the only fix that PG could come resolving the situation with the WE, however why wasn't this done immediately (or as close as possible after the last WE?) and we all would have started with F rank and had ten days to raise our ranks....as I suggested in an earlier post? Also even though pre event ranks have been halved, we still only have three days to reach desired rank, not five.

I'm not playing the blame game here, I'm just frustrated that PG did NOT post anything about this whole shebang earlier

I do realise you posted some details explaining how difficult it was for PG to resolve this, however most of us would liked to hear from the "horses mouth" as it were....therefore a sticky from Jesse explaining the situation in brief layman terms would have appreciated.....instead of total non communication from Pacific Gems re this whole WE issue that has been going on for nearly a month...thank you

The part that does please me is that we do have a WE this weekend.....even though I have to really enter two gals every few hours to reach A+ (hopefully)

Good Luck, fellow players!

If it is a clean start, good. Let's hope it can stay that way and not malfunction again.

I know the suggestion was yours, DA. When you make the suggestion, however, you are making it as a moderator and thus on behalf of PG. So, as they have entrusted you with that position, they have also de facto put approval in your suggestions, so the suggestion can be assumed to be akin to a PG-response. I really, though, don't care about the origin of a suggestion and I'm not interested in going back-and-forth about this sort of issue. I'm not here to do that. But, in general, to assume thousands of players should keep tally on little scrap of paper regarding their rankings due to issues with the game not performing is a bit silly and it eliminates accountability from the developer. It is not our issue; the burden is not on us to correct the score, it is on the game, so any issues which would, or might, arise, should be resolved on their end, not ours. Nothing on you, DA. It, again, goes back to the lack of real information from PG themselves. All this is neither here nor there, though, as we aren't needing to redetermine scores.

I do understand the issues concerning architecture and tinkering and I realize the difficulties in maneuvering around as to not cause more disasters. But, it is not simply the architecture here. It is the response and communication, or lack thereof, from PG throughout this whole thing, a long-standing issue. Aside from the first in-game message which was great, there was nothing, and plenty more came down the pipeline. And I wonder how many players decided to just close up shop, if you will, as a result.

Nonetheless, onward and upward, but I, too, am not happy with the F. If we were bumped down I don't see why we can't be bumped up and just be given a breather from three weeks of screwing with ranking, etc. Here, my lack of knowledge about inner workings of the game comes into play, however I can ask and wonder, can I not?

Generally speaking, I barely play the game anymore, and these issues certainly have done nothing to better the situation. That, combined with the absolute dearth of decent clothes in quests, has resulted in me barely opening the game. It just got to a breaking point with how poorly this entire thing has played out that I decided to pop back on. Now, with it being seemingly resolved, I will just pop back to observer status.

Have a great day, everyone. Good luck ranking up and with the event.

Vogue I understand your frustration. I too experience the same as the rest of you. Its not easy finding answers and I have addressed that the lack of communication stinks. This is not exclusive to this game. In TPC there are players who cannot access their game. The silence doesn't help.

Before I forget, I have been making suggestions that have been followed well before I was a moderator.

Wedding theme next. Hope its not a white event.

Yesterday’s cash quest the glasses seem useful for school themes. I think the shoes are cute.

Arrghhhhh not again. How hard is it to pick the right colour PG.

Today's reward dress (Purple hidden Jasmine Dress) is the same reward from last years quest on the 19/01/17.

I bought the sleeves because they were cheap. I think the bag is cute but I already have the reward dress. So, no. Maybe if it was a recolour I would consider spending 30 diamonds on the bag.
    GC: k8lilith

Today’s Quest - Original spoilers for the reward gown Thanks Dark Angel for giving the quest date. It helped me find the gown. Sorry you all already have it.

Today’s Reward

Name:  Quest 1.18.18.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  91.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 01-20-18 at 10:14 AM.

Today’s Reward in FS

Name:  88B33970-8CC5-43E6-A6C6-C3ED32C02B57.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  9.9 KB

Other Quest Pictures
    Last edited by Imani; 01-20-18 at 10:05 AM.

Today’s Reward in FS

Name:  88B33970-8CC5-43E6-A6C6-C3ED32C02B57.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  9.9 KB
    Now I do like this gown! I intend to use it current Wedding We....what is the original colour, so I can track it down...thanks

Todays MBG Ariana: recruited out of curiosity to see if she would really look "like that" 😀
    She didn't though, once you go to change her lipstick in salon,the wrong shading disappears.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  20.1 KB
    Her items
Views: 355
Size:  19.5 KB
    W/ new lipstick and makeup. She has almond eyes and hair is the romance braid bun.
Views: 365
Size:  8.8 KB
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Page 215 of 233 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast