Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216 LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 5384

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Name:  A48C77DC-E7FB-490E-8DB9-685BDE4E621A.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  19.4 KBName:  7F9525E5-0B6F-488B-B6DA-64D3E00F18A3.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  19.9 KB
    Sorry guys but this game is beginning to SUCK and I’m to the point of not enjoying it!
    I go to bed thinking fine I have two girls stuck but that’s ok because we will have the same theme for DAYS,,,,,, NOT!!!!!!
    Then I’m up against my good friend Debbzy and I have another girl still stuck so she too will be dressed for the wrong theme
    Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!!!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

WWE is there an event this weekend? Is it the Around the World WWE? Are the pre-event rankings going to stay or change again?

PG since CL is not a priority please can the WWE be left alone before something breaks like CL models or Runway Life’s FS like competitions. I really don’t want the FS/ WWE to break.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Boutique Quest - aw the items seem cute.

Barcbar sorry you are having loading issues. That is unfortunate that it happened especially since the theme changed.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Name:  DDF51F50-19CF-4F59-8117-E5ED3B88DBCA.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  9.1 KB

Quick look at yesterday’s quest. I love it! Especially that the sleeves can be worn with the little shawl thing.
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Could someone please share the winter seasonal items? None of the ones I bought after the last list work for both holiday and winter lol

Boutique Quest: Rewards Modeled

Name:  Quest 1.9.18.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  82.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  A48C77DC-E7FB-490E-8DB9-685BDE4E621A.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  19.4 KBName:  7F9525E5-0B6F-488B-B6DA-64D3E00F18A3.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  19.9 KB
    Sorry guys but this game is beginning to SUCK and I’m to the point of not enjoying it!
    I go to bed thinking fine I have two girls stuck but that’s ok because we will have the same theme for DAYS,,,,,, NOT!!!!!!
    Then I’m up against my good friend Debbzy and I have another girl still stuck so she too will be dressed for the wrong theme
    Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!!!!!!!!
    Hiya Barcbar....Sorry to hear about your gals stuck in loading....I actually didn't do last WE, as I was away part of weekend and theme didn't really interest me anyway...plus the whole mess re F rank...now I see I'm back to my A+ rank before we all dropped F rank
    I see another WE starting in three days...which was the original Around the World theme....so another glitch? Natch I'm not entering gals as I'm already on A+
    PG...PLEASE resolve this situation one way or another...have WE this weekend (which isn't ideal) or restart another WE for ten days before it becomes too messy! I'm also in the same boat as Barcbar...I'd like to continue with WE's as that's my fave part of CL, but I'm rather frustrated by this whole situation...which is putting it mildly...I would some communication from PG exactly what is happening re WE...thanks...
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    There should be no WWE this weekend. Jesse is trying to fix the issues with the events including that of the pre event ranks. Please be advised that the ranks could reset again if it's working on the notion there is an event. Or if Jesse fixes it. So please do not assume you have reached your rank. Carry on as though the ranks reset and try to reach your rankings regardless.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    There should be no WWE this weekend. Jesse is trying to fix the issues with the events including that of the pre event ranks. Please be advised that the ranks could reset again if it's working on the notion there is an event. Or if Jesse fixes it. So please do not assume you have reached your rank. Carry on as though the ranks reset and try to reach your rankings regardless.
    Ok, darkangel...thanks for info, but what about those who have already reached A+...I presume our rank stays the same...I'm somewhat confused...even if I assume my rank started at F again, I don't know which rank I've reached on a daily basis or whether this will be erased when WE is reset...Thanks...
    Last edited by ozkat2; 01-10-18 at 01:19 AM.

WWE Gown & Boutique Prizes
    by Brittany219

Name:  WWE Gown & 1.9.18 Gown.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  93.6 KB

Dark Angel thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Ok, darkangel...thanks for info, but what about those who have already reached A+...I presume our rank stays the same...I'm somewhat confused...even if I assume my rank started at F again, I don't know which rank I've reached on a daily basis or whether this will be erased when WE is reset...Thanks...
    The rank that shows reflects that of the one we reached for the Styles of Japan event. For whatever reason our ranks dropped due to the bug in the schedule for events. The events have a cycle, they are programmed in advance. To interrupt this can cause further issues.

Even though the Around the world event is an error its the only one it is reading at present and its like the Styles of Japan didnt exist and our pre event ranks go back to whatever it was prior to the last one starting. But I cannot guarantee this will stay for the next event. It could reset when it thinks Around the world has finished. So best to start like it was all F again as it would have if it was all working correctly.

Hope you can follow this.

I am keeping track of my IT points to work out when I reach my max rank again.

Once I know more I will post that information. For now this is the only advise or information I can offer.
    Last edited by darkangel; 01-10-18 at 02:03 PM.

Winter Items
    not an exhaustive list, these are just the ones that I know of

Gold Upside Down Cat Eye (makeup)
    Black Upside Down Cat Eye

Gold Debut Darling Tiara
    White Fairytale Wedding Tiara
    Blue Ice Princess Tiara

Rainbow Fancy Tartan Tights

Red Nyla Embossed Skirt

Blue Crossbody Messenger Bag

Black Canadian Mountie Hat

Pink Incognito Knit Scarf
    Blue Southern Lady Gloves (also a Thanksgiving item)

White Twisted Sheath Dress

Yellow Madison Ocean Gown (also a Fall item)
    White Milan Couture Wedding Gown
    Black Milan Couture Wedding Gown
    Black Julianne Glitter Gown (also a Fall item)

Green Japanese Yukata Jacket

Pink Modernized Kimono Corset

White Snowflake Angel Wings (also a Holiday item)
    Rose Metal Angel Wings
    Last edited by Imani; 01-10-18 at 04:17 PM.

The rank that shows reflects that of the one we reached for the Styles of Japan event. For whatever reason our ranks dropped due to the bug in the schedule for events. The events have a cycle, they are programmed in advance. To interrupt this can cause further issues.

Even though the Around the world event is an error its the only one it is reading at present and its like the Styles of Japan didnt exist and our pre event ranks go back to whatever it was prior to the last one starting. But I cannot guarantee this will stay for the next event. It could reset when it thinks Around the world has finished. So best to start like it was all F again as it would have if it was all working correctly.

Hope you can follow this.

I am keeping track of my IT points to work out when I reach my max rank again.

Once I know more I will post that information. For now this is the only advise or information I can offer.
    Thank a very much Darkangel....I shall keep track of IT points and hope for the best...Appreciate the information...I really hope PG can nut this out for everyone!

Thanks Imani! Going to dig through the boutique and see if I can find any.

Yesterday’s quest I like the gold top. I thought it was a new quest but I did not have any dialogue so I’m wondering if it was a rereleased quest.

Lexi Lex happy to help. My sister and I got the Milan wedding gowns from the boutique so I know they can be sold. I’ve been hoping to find the black version for myself.

Zookeeper
    Remember that you can't sell an item in the boutique if any of your girls are wearing it.

No quest today?
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Yesterday’s quest I like the gold top. I thought it was a new quest but I did not have any dialogue so I’m wondering if it was a rereleased quest.
    What was the items from yesterday's quest? It probably was a rereleased quest. As I didn't have no quest yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Lexi Lex happy to help. My sister and I got the Milan wedding gowns from the boutique so I know they can be sold. I’ve been hoping to find the black version for myself.
    The black version is the best.

I wonder if "Wedding" will be the next theme.

I updated my phone so my picture might end up small, but...here's yesterday's quest! I don't have one today.

Name:  IMG_9254.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  21.8 KB

The black version is the best.
    I'm definitely going to have to look for that!

In case anyone else wanted a list of winter items to hunt for in the boutique, I spotted some more possibilities while I was looking for pics.

- White Bridal Bouquet Clutch
    - Purple superhero suit
    - Gunmetal Laurel Leather dress
    - Green Edgy Leather Dress
    - Red Leather and Lace Dress
    - Silver Princess Crown and Veil
    - White Fringe Jacket
    - Red Tengu Kubaki Mask
    - Red Japanese Obi Belt
    - White Upside Down Cat Eye Makeup
    - Blue Upside Down Cat Eye Makeup
    - Red Upside Down Cat Eye Makeup
    - Silver Upside Down Cat Eye Makeup

If I can find the time, I may try to collage them.

Today's quest - it seems like it came later but it was worth the wait. PG did a cute dialogue apologizing for the WWE issues. They gave us a free gown the White Styles of Japan Gown.

Name:  D2751C10-25EA-4461-AD47-896E7AAE8F0E.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  20.5 KB
    I love the mystery box girl,,,,, hate her new outfit,,,,,,, wish I could get my hands on the green boots she started with,,,,, they are really cool!!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216 LastLast