Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 4,126 to 4,141 of 4141

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Longtime Tapper
    Yv has given us new hair! At first I didn't like it because it makes one ear look a little out of balance and elfin.

BUT, I tried the style on a number of girls and now I really like it. I think it looks best on girls who have hair in any similar tone/ shade / color as their skin so that the ear isn't such a big attention getter. It also looks great with hair accessories. And the best part is it's long hair but it doesn't block the front view of the girls' tops and bodices.

The earrings are nice but IMHO not must haves. The shoes are meh. And, I have several nude gowns. So I'll wait til one of you nice ladies or gents share a spoiler and then I'll decide if I'm going for the gown. I wish the items were pink, rose or teal/ turquoise. If they were I'd probably jump on them.

In the interim, I hope my pic of the hair helps in decision making. Name:  IMG_7964.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  80.8 KB
    Last edited by RM7; Yesterday at 03:24 AM.

Zookeeper
    Hi RM7. Thanks for the hair photos. They're definitely helpful.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Ok, just recruited Dollie. I thought: lets just see if I'm lucky, and got the last two items with two more boxes. Lucky. The new hair looks nice on her, but I agree with the ear.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Thanks for posting the hair shots, RM7.

I wasn't keen on the hair when I first looked at it and tried it on a few girls while I was half asleep around 3:30 am my time but seeing it posted here it's not too bad. I notice you've got hair accessories on which cover part of the ear, or go right up against it, and that seems to mitigate the elfin look. 😳

I don't think I will do the quest unless the final gown is truly spectacular --- and it really does look like it could be --- but I do not like the earrings and more shoes?... no... I'll just wait for tomorrow's quest, or the next one, or the preps -- where shoes are shoved out like no tomorrow. But -- it all could change if the gown is amazing.

Plus, I'm in lockdown with my diamonds trying to build up as many as possible for the fairy tale preps, although I have to confess I'm not too excited about them and what they offer anymore. Nothin' but basics. Prep quests used to be special, but maybe for the fairy tale event they will be once more...

🌠 wishing upon a star 🌠
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Longtime Tapper
    Has anyone decided to fully do Yv's challenge and get the gown?

Wow, love today's quest. The dress in the second step doesn't look the usual cash quest cheap!
    CL id: Kadiatu

Make Your Own Fairy Tale

Name:  Quest 7.24.17.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  87.7 KB

Name:  Items 7.24.17.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  73.8 KB

Name:  Step 2 on 7.24.17.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  87.8 KB

Name:  Step 2 Items 7.24.17.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  74.5 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 05:37 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Make Your Own Fairy Tale

working on the quest pics

EXCITED!!!! Can't wait to see your ideas,,,, I've had fun!!!!!
    Also check out the rose event,,,,, I gave won the bestest things!!!!!!
    Last edited by Barcbar; Today at 05:18 AM.
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Rewards & Items Modeled

Name:  Rewards Modeled 7.24.17.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  86.0 KB
    Reward headpiece & reward gown with a cape I added...... Purple headpiece & purple gown....... Reward gown without the cape but I added arm bands.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Name:  IMG_3702.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  55.2 KB

Here is a preview of Sunday's gown.. only after I voted for it, I realised it was the dress I was waiting & hoping to see on the forum before I decide if it's worth to get it:
    - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you -

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Love the ghostly cats, l love the quest.
    I liked yesterdays quest as well. Don't mind naughty nude as long as its good.

Thank you for the well wishes.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Longtime Tapper
    DA - I love the spirit animals too. They didn't show up well when I was purchasing them but they'll be fun to use in FS @ WWE where the backgrounds are darker.

Imani - Nice styling on the cash items. I like them a lot. I just worry the won't compete well in WWE. But we'll see.

Vogue.One - I'm hoarding diamonds too!! LOL! But the feather gown got me. It's really different from my other nude gowns which are a bit wedding cake-y.

Anna Ruth - Thanks for the picture of the gown. I love the detail. And I see you're a new member. WELCOME!

Overall, I'm VERY pleased with the quest. The gown was only an additional 29 diamonds (since I already bought the hair.) So I went for it. I also like the hair. It's given me another long hair option that doesn't block the bodice of the girl's outfits. And, it was all offered at a reasonable diamond cost. Yay! Good job, PG!

Here are modeling pictures of the reward items. The items don't match each other color wise but, that's ok. I didn't like the earrings with the gown anyway. They hang down to far and look "off" stylewise.
    - The shoes (girl on the left) are white with a hint of blue on the instep.
    - The gown (on the middle girl) is pale nude
    - The earrings (girl on the right) are more of a rose. She is also wearing the quest hair in blonde. Name:  IMG_7998.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  71.5 KB
    Last edited by RM7; Today at 09:44 AM.

Thanks for spoilers and modeling of today's quest, Imani. I love the reward gown with the cape!

Thanks for posting a screenshot of Sunday's reward gown, Anna Ruth and for your modeling, RM7. I like the earrings with that outfit.

The gown is going to get me, too, RM7 ... It is... amazing. Really a spectacular gown and a must for me!
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Girls & Their Spirit Animals

Name:  IMG_0129.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  81.3 KB

Reward gown & White Mau Spirit Animal ........ Pink Ermine Spirit Animal ........ White Mau Spirit Animal
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 11:01 AM.

Thank you SO much for spoilers everyone - they really help me make decisions even when I don't have time to post.

I'm really excited about Fairy Tale. This is one of my favorite themes!
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Longtime Tapper
    OMG, Imani! How adorable are those spirit animals??? I want one in real life!!!

Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166