Views: 484
Size:  20.3 KBName:  87384287-5D51-42FD-BB4A-63C47E0D66E1.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  19.3 KBName:  B559CC4F-5429-43F6-9DBE-B365EBE3F7C2.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  20.3 KB

dammit dammit dammit
    girl stuck loading so every girl i enter costs me $$$$$$$
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  88D6E628-092E-4B51-8363-CFE1EB4FD535.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  20.3 KBName:  87384287-5D51-42FD-BB4A-63C47E0D66E1.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  19.3 KBName:  B559CC4F-5429-43F6-9DBE-B365EBE3F7C2.jpg
Views: 462

dammit dammit dammit
    girl stuck loading so every girl i enter costs me $$$$$$$
    same here, Every event and its been increasing

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 488

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Hi everyone, ok well it looks like WiFi still on LOL, sorry bout the pop n drop comment/photo there but the wifi here drops a lot and my data not much better, Im doing good to get three bars but anyways,

yeah the stuck in loading is bad. Every event, its been costing me too. I swear its rigged that way on purpose. But I do get, usually, five gems per collect. Which makes up for it I suppose. I have mega amount of gem girls but as you know for most of us, that means nothing. I have never been able to rely solely on collecting gems, always buy ITune cards so ... Im doing good if the collect helps with the event but yeah it gets annoying whem Im literally throwing gems away on double entries that get stuck.

Anyways, couple of nice red gowns this event, the MG girl shoes are cute, I still play, but due to wifi etc I do good to get C rank, with the mix ups of late, Im swinging by with F rank to D rank LOL. Oh well Shrugs.

I do hope they continue allowing us to play our games if they close it, Ive invested too much $$$ LOL, and as long as I can shop boutique, buy beach (still need to finish that), dress my girls and decorate Im good. I could still play just on that for years...esp the decor,

be Nice if thed clean up the decor in boutique cuzz if they would, return it to what it use to be before it got flooded with cats and sinks, Id be shopping there still.

As for all the other, I dont post much but I do read and I got to say I agree with many here, its a damn shame that the game/customer support has gone the way it has but frankly, Im not surprised. We all knew it was a quick get rich and bail from the get go...thats just how it is in techie land. its not like the days of old where there was Ethics and Values, thats all gone,

they flat dont care, they made their $$$ and they on to other things (or not hell who knows) and here we are. The game itself was good, barring the numerous glitches and Random bs it came with (or was uh hum Manipulated), we enjoyed it obviously either cuzz we gluttons for punishment OR because well, there simply isnt any other game like it and They, PG, knows KNEW that therefore We, WOMEN, and a few men, were simply, easy to exploit.

and thats that. Plus there was always the Gatekeepers and Cheerleaders here to shut anyone down who dared called them out on it. So,

are we surprised??? Really?

LOL

im shocked its hanging on now, Grateful yes, but shocked. Im grateful every time game runs, because like many of you, I invested...lots and lots of $$$. some of you invested a hell of a lot more, in fact Im sure some of you paid for a few employee vacations with all those quests and gem items and whatnot. and Thats the real shame there, sure of course PG doesnt give two craps about the working class players...but the big spenders, the ones who literally Bank Rolled this game,

come on, they deserve Much Better than this.! meanwhile, Im recalling the many pics of PGs first days when CL came out and was all the rage, the new office, the champaigne, and the Heloise Quests that were ouch $$$

and look now.

WoW

Sincerely, Nemmy

Zookeeper
    Hi Nemmy! So glad you “popped and dropped.” I hope you’re enjoying your great adventure on the road.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    same here, Every event and its been increasing

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 488
    BARCBAR and NEMISIS: so sorry to hear that you both (and probably others are still having issues with loading) I know it's infuriating when that happens! As you have to screenshot loading problems and then submit tickets after the event...in the meantime, you're points down which may mean a difference in end result ranks!

Wow! BARCBAR, TWO gals stuck at same time! No wonder you're spitting chips! Did you have to enter a third gal when you had two gals loading? It must be costing heaps of gems! Hard to enjoy WWE if you've got loading glitches! Supposed to be relaxing so can have a break from RL as it were....
    I really hope the problem has resolved for you by now, kiddo! I've had the odd gal stuck as well..and it does really annoy me, but I refuse to enter more than two gals at same time..sorry, I meant to post your loading issues pics as well, but it was a slip up!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-12-18 at 12:02 AM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Nemi!!!!!! Hi!!!!
    Yes she finally kicked in!!!! You are so right,,, it should be fun and relaxing!!! I love todays fairy hair, so delicate and the colors are nice too! And the dress has always been a favorite so yellow is perfect!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Yesterday’s Quest
    Buy 3 Get 1

Name:  Quest 2.12.18.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  118.8 KB
    Reward gown, necklace, & jacket.... Gown & necklace.... Gown, boots, necklace, & jacket
    Last edited by Imani; 02-12-18 at 05:06 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest Items 2.12.18.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  78.5 KB
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

the WWE just ended but I did not receive the prizes I was supposed to receive based on the rank - is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoniRo View Post
    the WWE just ended but I did not receive the prizes I was supposed to receive based on the rank - is it just me?
    No, I haven’t gotten mine either. The end of this one seemed glitchy and very strange to me.
    Add Me! GC: MoonAcoustic FS: Ailith
    “The cure for anything is salt water - tears, sweat, or the sea.” Isak Dinesen

Quote Originally Posted by MissMermaidBlue View Post
    No, I haven’t gotten mine either. The end of this one seemed glitchy and very strange to me.
    Ditto! Just announcement of next WWE in ten days...plus new theme for "Awkward Outfits" hope it's sorted soon...

Just logged back in and my rank and winnings were posted....so just a temp glitch! Hope everyone else has their ranks by now...
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-13-18 at 02:11 AM.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    There was no glitch.

Some of you are checking for prizes too early. Check an hour after the event (timer) has ended.

As in 1am PST, not midnight.
    Last edited by darkangel; 02-13-18 at 06:04 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    There was no glitch.

Some of you are checking for prizes too early. Check an hour after the event (timer) has ended.

As in 1am PST, not midnight.
    Yes, I'm aware that the rankings are often announced an hour or so after WWE, but there was a pic (which I can't seem to post here) that Black and White WWE was starting in 52 or so mins with prizes that seemed to be for perhaps the non Rainbow WWE, def a glitch! ...then when I logged back in...still no results....just announcement of next WWE with F ranking and new theme for awkward outfits...so the combo of the two puzzled me! However eventually sorted when I logged in for third time approx two plus hours post WWE....

I know its wednesday but i was so hoping that PG would take this day to surprise us with a gift,,,,,,, it is Valentines day and we used to get the absolute cutest gifts!!!!!!! After all the screwups and disappointing problems it would have been a great way of making it up to us.
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a new player and I've been trying to contribute to this thread for over a week now, but all my posts wouldn't come through. PG now says they've fixed this, so this post is just to try and see if it works and say hello to you all

Tuesday's
    Cash Quest

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 2.15.18.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  47.4 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 02-15-18 at 05:09 AM. Reason: I might edit & repost the picture tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    I know its wednesday but i was so hoping that PG would take this day to surprise us with a gift,,,,,,, it is Valentines day and we used to get the absolute cutest gifts!!!!!!! After all the screwups and disappointing problems it would have been a great way of making it up to us.
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!
    Hope all players had a beaut St Vals Day (if you're into the occasion) ...totally agree with you on this...just one problem, we all know game is in wind down mode....BUT I would have loved a speccy surprise like we used to get in the good ol' days...basically a sweet gift that showed players that they appreciate us ....Espesh with all the past WWE kerfuffle....

Realistically, what I'm hoping for is WWE's that run smoothly without loading issues or glitches....Fingers crossed!

Today's MBG, Hailey.
    The clothes are meh, but she has a pretty hairstyle (which would be cool if we could find it in the store).
    Name:  Hailey_CL.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  49.8 KB
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Today's MBG

I like her, her clothes were okay I have her a quick makeover kept her in the same general style just a different colour scheme. I love her hair!
    Name:  AD286CEE-49D9-43F2-BE82-655E858B1422.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  21.7 KBName:  ADDE53D2-AC7F-4986-A891-6A31E18F5625.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  4.8 KB
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Question- did anyone do yesterday's quest with the little black dress? If so I would love to see it. I know it's not an expensive quest, but I am a careful spender. The dress looks cute but it is often hard for me to tell from just a thumbnail picture.

Dalecyon I was also very excited to realize MBG Boonie was a triplet to Stacy and Gia. I also missed out on recruiting Gia so this was a very happy surprise for me.

ozcat2 happy to help. I think Stacy & Bonnie look great in so many colors - pink, red, white, silver, gold, & probably more. thanks for the happy St Valentine's Day wishes. My fiance got me a Love Pop Card. I had never heard of the company before, but it is very special that he thought to get it for me.

Barcbar sorry you had loading problems lately with the FS/WWE.

Nemesis sorry you have been having so many loading problems lately.

thegeebee thanks for the MBG spoiler picture! I like your idea about PG re-releasing the hairstyle.

I'm really glad you all posted the MBG pics since I'm not having any luck with the boxes.

Cirque thanks for showing a makeover of the MBG. I think that helps people decide if they want to recruit. She looks ready for the next WWE and your outfit turned out really nice.

Dark Angel - any news regarding the rose/petal events?

MBG Bonnie I love Bonnie since I love Stacy and Gia and the rest of the "family." I love Bonnie's hair especially since I don't think I ever would have thought to buy it for Stacy. I think her items are cute too though I like them better restyled though that's pretty typical for me.

MBG Hailey I think she is really pretty. Sometimes I like the hairstyle and other times I don't but we can easily change a hairstyle. I like her pink fuzzy skirt.

Recent quests I like a lot of the items in the recent quests - I think PG choose some nice stuff
    Last edited by Imani; 02-17-18 at 11:22 AM.

MBG Makeover Idea & MBG's Sister

Name:  Witch Gown & Luna.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  86.7 KB
    I think I'll have Hailey wear one of the witching gowns once she joins my sorority.
    I thought Hailey could be a twin to Luna (eternal season recruit?), however, while the nose is different, they can probably pull off a lot of the same looks.
    The hair reminds me of the witching gowns since I believe the character who was in the quest had Hailey's star hair and the blue witching hour gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-17-18 at 11:51 AM.

Imani

I did that quest! I was on the fence about buying it, but I think it's pretty cute!Name:  88DE767B-77C3-4442-A0C7-FFDE6C802431 (1).jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  19.1 KB
    Name:  F92A0F92-3422-460F-9ADA-220EA0FE4F91 (1).jpg
Views: 40
Size:  8.0 KB
    Name:  FA5F4A52-E578-4E34-824F-5A46D1DB9ADE.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  9.1 KB

Today's Quest aw I like the pink sparkly boots. I cannot decide if I like the top and if it would work for a Western/ cowboy theme. while I like the red of the reward gown, I don't think I gown's cut/ style is my favorite, so I have not finished the quest since I'm not sure if I want to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Today's Quest aw I like the pink sparkly boots. I cannot decide if I like the top and if it would work for a Western/ cowboy theme. while I like the red of the reward gown, I don't think I gown's cut/ style is my favorite, so I have not finished the quest since I'm not sure if I want to do it.
    Imani, you have said exactly how I feel....LOVE the boots! Unsure about top or reward gown...I'm not fond of the style either, so I don't see myself using it much...

Page 222 of 238 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast