Page 163 of 187 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4664

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Thanks for spoilers everyone and kind words re. my styling Imani and RM7.

Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    I thought again about trying to rank up for the WWE but the 3 days of blue and yellow would make me jump off a bridge. So I'm only going into to game to collect diamonds and scooting right back out. I'm not even bothering with the FS.
    Don't jump! Or, rather, let me offer you these... since I know you "love" wings so much with every theme!! They will soften the landing, which hopefully won't be into a gigantic pile of blue and yellow fairies getting ready for the event!! Lol

I did actually count up my blue and yellow wings, now that the mention of using fairies has entered the fray... I have enough yellow wings and plenty of blues. Why not just call this a blue and yellow gown/fairy event??

Oh, and the gown today has green leaves! That is a no-no!! In the past voters have voted this terrible deviation from theme down. For, every item must ONLY be blue or yellow, and when they are both shown together it is best. Maybe, just maybe, the fact that blue + yellow = green will make the leaves "acceptable" -- both colors used? Maybe?

Why is it that the quality of cash quest items seems to be better than diamond quest items these days? Or is it me? Which, has anyone done the safari/nautical quests? I did steps 1 for the roses -- glad to see those back -- but I'm not interested in more shoes. Again. Seriously, PG... More quests with a bag, necklace and shoes?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  69.6 KB

And, this is also for you RM7... Remember my cheesy beach fairy? Well, I actually tried to create something in my closet at the time but got kinda discouraged because I was trying to layer wings with a big backpack thing to maximize cheesiness and chumpyness but of course the game pretty much prevents that so I gave up. But it turns out someone actually has beaten me to the punch!! Have a look! Wouldn't this look have been marvelous for our Tropical event? Maybe next time!! Lol!!

Views: 354
Size:  30.4 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Wow, the items in today's cash quest are fab, especially the gown and flower thingy. Cannot try them on properly yet as my wardrobe is full.
    Yirara, I always love seeing your comments early morning. I saw it this morning and was so curious. I entered the game later in the afternoon. The clothing is indeed fabulous.
    Thanks also for mentioning Lekisha's makeover

Imani thanks for modeling and spoilers
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Oooh! I'll only be staying in Longyearbyen though and do trips from there.
    I was only in Longyearbyen too

Dutchie thanks for Sunday's spoilers & the MBG spoiler! My pleasure happy to help.

Yesterday's quest I thought the nautical outfit had a see through midriff based on the thumbnail. It seemed different in the thumbnail but it is a unique nautical outfit - I do not think we have anything like it already. I do not really understand the safari reward because it does not seem rugged enough for a safari and it looks too plain to wear anywhere else/ for any other theme. I did not pay attention to the cute anchor necklace until I saw the spoilers aw

Today's quest since all the items seem blue or yellow so far any chance PG & the voters will carry this trend. *hopeful*
    Last edited by Imani; 07-10-17 at 04:54 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Zookeeper
    Dutchie - thanks so much for the spoilers!!

Current quests - The sailor outfit is cute but I have enough to survive a sailor / nautical themed FS. So I'm going to pass. The safari one is a bit odd. I can't imagine wearing a hi / low dress on safari. But I appreciate the whimsy, PG. Still passing.

Cash quest - Very nice items for quest. Not "wow" on their own but I think they can be dressed up a bit.

Vogue.One - Your wit is perfectly on point. LOL! Thank you. I will use my fairy wings to slow my descent after I leap due to blue / yellow overload. :-)

As you did, I checked my blue / yellow wing count. I have only 4 blue and 1 gold that I could force into yellow. Meh. I'm still not interested. I prefer creative themes. And you are so right. The voters will want fairies wearing blue AND yellow in evening gowns. I just can't. Really. Just no. :-(

Darkangel - Thanks, as always, for continuing to communicate with Jesse and the gang. We are in the twilight of the game so I'm glad it's still going on vs being shelved. But I do hope they make sure quality of what is offred is high. One question / suggestion. Since they have the code for old quests, could they rotate in more scenes and characters? What I'm saying is - can they bring back the dean, Pressie, etc. heck, even Westie with the old graphics and language. Kind of like they do for Yv, the combo boutique / store quests, etc. The auction house is all but dead. For example, prompting us to go back could revive it a bit. The graphics and language on these is the same every time. It would add a little more variety without them having to do new code.

And +10,000 on getting all the existing clothing in the boutique. Please, please, please! That would mean revenue for PG and again we'd have more variety with a feature (the boutique) staying robust.
    Last edited by RM7; 07-10-17 at 05:55 PM.

Yes, that's definitely doable and we can try to see what bringing everyone back here and there in the narrative would look like. The tough part will be getting the tone right for them each time. Though yeah, I can look into trying it out.

Today's quest: i haven't looked at the items yet but the hair is what the new mbg will get - provided she leaves in time. I love it
    CL id: Kadiatu

Today's quest: i haven't looked at the items yet but the hair is what the new mbg will get - provided she leaves in time. I love it
    So far I've just done sleeves and sandals they are cute cute cute
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Name:  IMG_6043.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  130.5 KB

OMG RILEY IS IN HEAVEN WITH TODAY'S QUEST!!!!!!!
    Now if I could just get a picture of her in her pink bedrrom!!!!!
    ��
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  IMG_6043.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  130.5 KB

OMG RILEY IS IN HEAVEN WITH TODAY'S QUEST!!!!!!!
    Now if I could just get a picture of her in her pink bedrrom!!!!!
    ��
    Wow, that is very pink! Ehm.. not sure. But I don't have any pink sandals or sleeves like those. So I guess this quest is a must. Now if the last MBG would finally threaten to leave please

Dutchie Oh, also just Longyearbyen. I'm thinking about a boat trip to Pyramiden as it's very relaxing, and it sounds interesting. I'm also considering a halfday canoe trip across the fjord to a mining camp (yes, I'm into industrial heritage and not only really old archaeology), maybe a halfday fossil hunting trip and a halfday hike. That's a lot for three days though O.O

Can anyone confirm that the current showdown theme is new? I cannot remember having seen Her Royal Highness before.

Yirara I thought we had it before but I do not recall having seem it in ages.

Old quests while the Model feature was active it was not worth it to me to do old quests since the clothes a model won with became too overused which made them less useful to me. However there are still clothesI would love to have. Also if the choice is quest or no quest I prefer a quest even re-released quests. However, I do not miss Prissie or the dean, but fortunately re-released quests' dialogues generally do not show up since I already saw them once. I do miss Heloise.

Today's quest I love the sandals. They seem to have a similar shape but a different color. The hair is cute to me which really speaks to PG's skill since I do not like bangs or short hair. The sleeves seem to look better on certain skin tones. I do not really think I need a short pink dress though since FS are mostly gowns....

PG if PG could add some "cute short dress" FS themes then I would have use for short dresses that cost diamonds. I liked the recent library fashion theme. I got to use glasses, skirts, dresses, & bags that rarely see the light of day. I even discovered items I did not know I had.

Barcbar thanks for modeling. Your Riley is so cute. Good luck catching the perfect pucture of her in all her pink glory.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Yiha, Lekisha just wanted to leave but I stopped her She looks really cute with today's hair and a more modest bow.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Yes, that's definitely doable and we can try to see what bringing everyone back here and there in the narrative would look like. The tough part will be getting the tone right for them each time. Though yeah, I can look into trying it out.
    THANKS!!! That would be awesome. I appreciate you listening and considering it!

Babcar - Your styling is amazing! Lovely. I wouldn't have thought I'd like the hair on any of the girls.

Today's Quest - I LOVE pink so this appealed to me. I immediately bought the sleeves and boots. But, I'm not the biggest fan of short hairstyles. Maybe because I have long hair IRL. LOL!

Zookeeper
    OK. I totally caved. Pink always gets me. I had to get the dress. So I just thought of it as me paying 27 diamonds for it. I immediately switched the three hair victims out of the hair. But Christine loves her new outift!

And, in case anyone can't find the sleeves, they are listed as rose, not pink.Name:  IMG_7051.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  37.3 KB

OK. I totally caved. Pink always gets me. I had to get the dress. So I just thought of it as me paying 27 diamonds for it. I immediately switched the three hair victims out of the hair. But Christine loves her new outift!

And, in case anyone can't find the sleeves, they are listed as rose, not pink.Name:  IMG_7051.JPG
    This dress is absolutely cute! I'd prefer it in petrol, brown, or dirty green though Well, or any other colour than pink and white

Blue and Yellow Madness 1!

Views: 236
Size:  81.5 KB

Views: 238
Size:  103.6 KB

Reward gown, added minor blue accessories
Views: 239
Size:  125.7 KB

OK. I totally caved. Pink always gets me. I had to get the dress. So I just thought of it as me paying 27 diamonds for it. I immediately switched the three hair victims out of the hair. But Christine loves her new outift!Name:  IMG_7051.JPG
    Your Christine looks just awesome! Love it!

I caved too; I initially thought the hair was dreadful and that it would be, like some things, just a cost of doing business to get the dress -- which is amazing -- but when I tried it on girls with hair accessories it wasn't as bad as I thought... The dress I think is one of the nicer pink dresses I have and I know I will go to it often. And the sleeves and boots are really great. The hair I am pleased with as long as it is underneath some sort of hair accessory -- a really nice quest!

Here are two more stylings of the hair underneath a hair accessory -- another shot of my leader (tried it on her first and loved it underneath the hat!!) and Arabella (she was sporting that beach hair from the tropical Yv quest and really needed something shorter for the beach. )

-- Adding in -- just noticed you added spoilers, Dutchie. Thanks! The final reward gown is gorgeous.

Views: 244
Size:  115.8 KB
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 07-12-17 at 10:02 AM.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

The pink dress is beautiful, all the modeled girls are styled perfectly.

Edit: wow Vogue.One nice combinations, and the lady in pink Is just gorgeous.
    Last edited by Dutchie; 07-12-17 at 10:07 AM.

Zookeeper
    Dutchie, which eye makeup is your girl wearing?
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    Dutchie, which eye makeup is your girl wearing?
    This is the makeup, I can't remember where is comes from.
    The color looks slightly different on the tumbnail.
    I would love this makeup in different colors.
    It fits very well, and it is not too much.

Views: 235
Size:  95.2 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 07-12-17 at 11:49 AM.

Dutchie/Momrox... I think that is recent makeup from a boutique quest. I love it and missed out on it (not sure why I didn't just skip with diamonds to get it! ) but I agree that it fits really well and isn't too much. I love it in the silver, though; gives nice highlights to the eye area. Subtle but elegant.

And... I just saw this in voting (competitor on left) --- What is this gown? I for some reason thought I had it and that it was a WWE gown but couldn't find it doing a cursory glance through obvious colors... Can someone please let me know a) what it is, b) where it is in the closet and c) where it is from? Also, I'm not thinking this cape color was ever released. I've not seen any other "interesting" colors ever, anywhere, so I don't believe its available in recolors/roses yet -- Did I somehow, idiotically, pass on this if it is legit?

Views: 231
Size:  119.6 KB
Views: 224
Size:  120.4 KB

Zookeeper
    Thanks Dutchie. I always forget about that one. Found it in my closet.

Vogue, I tried to find that gown for you, but I think I sold it in the boutique.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

I really like today's quest! The items are versatile and the gown is simple, yet nicely cut. And yellow makeup! lets hope we get something in blue tomorrow, though I do prefer yellow to blue as a colour. Lets see.

Vogue, I am not sure if I own that gown, but I have seen it serveral times. I will check my game when I get home.
    I think I never saw a recolor of that gown.
    Yirara, you made me curious again

Page 163 of 187 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast