Views: 199
Size:  87.4 KB

Name:  Step 2 for 9.18.17.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  86.1 KB

Name:  Items  9.18.17.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  88.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 05:04 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Items Modeled

Name:  ITems Modeled 9.18.17.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  84.9 KB
    Dress. Shoes & socks. Headpiece, earrings, & gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 09-18-17 at 04:08 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Yv Quest the items are nice but they are not really my style.

Cash quest the items are so lovely & I love international clothing.

LexaLex thanks for modeling the Yv quest items & reward.

Pirate song sorry I'm not sure but hopefully Dark Angel can help.
    Last edited by Imani; 09-18-17 at 09:28 AM.

Another lame boutique quest today... coming off the heels of the lame display of the yet another "limited" hair F-up... this junk being topped off with the lame polka dot FS theme.

Trying to get everything done to make people stop playing, PG?

At least you're getting something done, then... That, in itself, is a change, isn't it?
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Another lame boutique quest today... coming off the heels of the lame display of the yet another "limited" hair F-up... this junk being topped off with the lame polka dot FS theme.

Trying to get everything done to make people stop playing, PG?

At least you're getting something done, then... That, in itself, is a change, isn't it?
    Yeah, i agree with Vogue mostly. While I don't think this has the intention of losing players, PG doesn't seem to know what players like.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Still no Derby hair in the store...
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Yeah, i agree with Vogue mostly. While I don't think this has the intention of losing players, PG doesn't seem to know what players like.
    If I didn't feel a slow down slide to the game no longer on the servers I wouldn't mind saving my $$. I feel we are getting a couple really fine quests a week, and I'm happy with that. I loved the Korean cash quest. In between something like today's boutique on which I'm passing.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Piratesong I don't think you can cancel once you start the build process. Not that I know of anyway.

I been talking to Jesse about the recolours. I am going to be providing him a list of potential items that could be considered. He did say they could try to mix things up, old and new. In regards to the hair its not been fixed yet but he will fix it. Will chase it up with him today.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Piratesong I don't think you can cancel once you start the build process. Not that I know of anyway.

I been talking to Jesse about the recolours. I am going to be providing him a list of potential items that could be considered. He did say they could try to mix things up, old and new. In regards to the hair its not been fixed yet but he will fix it. Will chase it up with him today.
    Thanks a lot DA
    I think a mix of old and new would be fab.

Boutique Bargains

Name:  Quest 9.19.17.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  83.0 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 04:16 PM. Reason: Sorry, I cannot model the items because I did not do the quest

Zookeeper
    Hi All! I was moving cross country last weekend so I didn't get much chance to play. I missed the cool hair and am totally bummed :-(

I'm the outlier on Around the World. I hate it. So I'm glad it's come up when I didn't have time to level up through the ranks. I doubt I'll play that weekend.

Cash quest is ok. I'll miss the final gown as I don't have time to do the science competition.

I agree that if we're getting recolors they should be the best. This shouldn't be hard at all for them to figure out. Look at which quests / items sold the best over the years and recolor them. Those are the most popular. Easy enough.

Prep quests! And this one looks really, really interesting! I think I'll get it a bit later, and if not then I'll certainly get the boots.

Around the World 1

Name:  Quest 9.20.17.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  Items Modeled 9.20.17..jpg
Views: 86
Size:  81.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 04:11 AM.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Around the World 1

Name:  Quest 9.20.17.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  Items Modeled 9.20.17..jpg
Views: 86
Size:  81.6 KB
    Thanks for the spoiler. I finished the quest because I always get head pieces and the boots are cute. I couldn't care less about the gown. LOL! I don't care for this color combo and don't like slim-ish long sleeved gowns. So I consider it a nice freebie. :-)
    Last edited by RM7; Yesterday at 08:26 AM.

RM7 Happy to help

Quest I think the items seem really lovely. The gown & boots may also work for winter themes.

Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187