Page 204 of 207 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5167

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

I love today's reward. I use the white one quite a bit, mainly for whacky themes thus this one is a must. Just a shame that I don't like the hair and other items, really. Oh well...
    CL id: Kadiatu

Little reminder that today is a golden rose event. I was pretty pleased with nearly everything I got!

Name:  IMG_7466.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  63.3 KB
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 11.5.17.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  92.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 11-05-17 at 03:05 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Reward in FS
    By Alv

Name:  Reward 11.5.17.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  81.1 KB
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I like today's theme. Will create some space fairy's for this weeks event.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Yesterday's reward and today's reward
    I forgot what else was in today's since I did it in the middle of the night, so I can't model those!
    Name:  IMG_7496.JPG
Views: 353
Size:  64.6 KB

I absolutely love both! I would take today's dress in about every color!

Yesterday’s Cash Quest

Saving for other quest Pictures

I'm worried about this weekend's WWE... my game has been very glitchy lately. Twice in less than 24 hours i have entered a girl into the fashion showdown and it has taken over an hour for her showdown to load
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Oh gosh, this onesie in today's quest is ugly! I really need to get it! I don't really care about any of the other items though.

Buy 3 Get 1

saving for quest pictures though I am not sure I am doing it so if anyone is please feel free to model the reward
    Last edited by Imani; 11-08-17 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Needed to move the post so the quest pictures could go here

Hi there,

Iím new to the forum but i have a quick question. Does anyone here knows what the name of these items are? Name:  FA4239E1-190E-41D7-B7DF-8CF6A1C9C8C0.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  7.5 KBName:  3415E84A-D98B-4250-977D-57FB0E741F2C.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  7.7 KB the make up and hair accessoire

Cirque sometimes the FS entry gets stuck in loading. it is a known problem. however, it was inconsistent so PG has not been able to fix the issue. sometimes if you exit out and go back into the game it helps. sometimes restarting the device helps. sometimes doing another entry helps. I believe players said if you can show it got stuck in loading PG will refund the extra entry. I have not bothered to do a ticket, but I think other people have. someone said if you do a unique entry it was more likely to get stuck. I'm not sure if that is true though some of my unique ones have gotten stuck. I had a few entries recently that were stuck for over 3 hours though I do not mind it right now, but I hope the WWE will go smoothly especially since I like this theme..

yirara I'm wondering if you think the onesie is ugly why do you want it? :?

Items from Today's Quest

Name:  Items modeled 11.8.17.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  85.0 KB
    Wings & sleeves. Wings & sleeves. Gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 11-08-17 at 04:54 AM.

Imani I know it has been a consisnt issue, I'm just worried about the WWE because i have moved from not having this issue pop up for months to now having it happen three days straight (right now I have a girl who has been loading for 2.5 hours) and on each occasion it has taken more than three hours (with me trying every trick in the book to get it going) before it has finally loaded. I'm worried about how this will affect my rank and ow many diamonds i will have to spend to maintain at least queen if this continues when the WWE is happening

On a separate note I love today's quest items - This is my first fairy WWE and i'm very excited. I am a sucker for wings and I am hoping that we will get something black in the next few days. I usually only do one WWE related quest but I have already resigned myself to the fact that I will probably be picking up all of them this time around
    Last edited by Cirque; 11-08-17 at 12:14 PM.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    yirara I'm wondering if you think the onesie is ugly why do you want it? :?
    Haha! I can understand your confusion. I hope I'll remember it for those really whacky showdown themes. It's such an odd item that I'm sure it will be useful in one way or another. It's certainly unique.

Cirque sorry since you have not been on the forum long, I thought maybe you did not know and had not tried the often suggested solutions. I agree three days straight is concerning especially since it is not even the WWE yet. At least if it was a consistent issue that effected everyone equally we would all be in the same situation, but it is so random and largely unpredictable.

Yirara that makes sense. I do not usually like onesies, jumpsuits, and rompers. However, this one made me think of pajamas and it seemed like it could work well for that. Some might argue it would be good for the worst outfit theme. I was surprised when Nic had said the cash onesie quest was one of the most popular at least at that point.

Today's Items
    * Dress seems to be re-release that is identical to the previously released dress
    * Makeup seems to be a recolor
    I bought the makeup, but I think I already have the gown, so I did not re-buy it

Name:  Items Modeled 11.9.17.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  84.5 KB
    Makeup... Reward gown?... Old version of the wings
    Last edited by Imani; 11-09-17 at 06:43 PM. Reason: LexaLex showed the wings are different

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    What was today's quest?

Mine just said collect, I am sure the fairy dress was exactly the same as the one we had last year. Hmm I wonder if the mistake is because the white/silver version is also called White Light fairy dress.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Wing comparison (last year's on Fae):
    Name:  IMG_7536.JPG
Views: 398
Size:  67.7 KB
    I didn't do the makeup because I don't use the original a lot, so I don't want to buy this one until the reward is fixed.

I did the quest although I had the reward dress, thinking that I would get a double and sell it in the boutique. No double, just the one I already had.
    GC: k8lilith

Quote Originally Posted by k8* View Post
    I did the quest although I had the reward dress, thinking that I would get a double and sell it in the boutique. No double, just the one I already had.
    Bummer,,, I thought I'd get two also,,,, well I think they need to reward us with a beautiful recolor then!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Bummer,,, I thought I'd get two also,,,, well I think they need to reward us with a beautiful recolor then!!!!!
    Seriously? I LOVE this outfit and I use it often in fantasy/fairy themes....this would have looked so gorgeous in a brighter pink or blue (even black!)
    Barcbar... PG should def give you back gems, as they didnt have dress ticked off for those who own it!
    I really LOVED yesterday's quest, so I'm def disappointed with this one!
    Perhaps PG could change the reward dress to a re-colour..that would be wonderful plus so many players would buy it!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 11-09-17 at 06:21 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

I would love to see this dress in black! I'd definitely finish the quest for that.

Fairy Forever 2

Name:  Quest 11.9.17.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  87.5 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 11-09-17 at 07:20 PM.

Dark Angel is PG going to change today's Fairy Forever 2 quest? since it seems like the reward gown could have been a duplicate by mistake.

Today's reward gown I like the original white/gold version of the gown, but a number of us already have it so it would be great to have a recolor of it.

Prep quests I like both wings. I wish they were larger though since I like more visible wings especially when they are so pretty. I wish the red gown had been one piece, but it is still beautiful & it is a true work of art. I was hoping this was the makeup that could mimic what Dark Angel did but I do not think it is since it seems like it removes glasses. I like the autumn feel of the sleeves. The makeup is ok. I like to try and get most makeups since they can combine in interesting ways and make neat techniques & we never know what future makeup we might get.

LexaLex - thanks for showing the difference in the wings. I compared them but until you did the side by side I did not see the difference.

Page 204 of 207 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 ... LastLast