Yesterday's Quest
    Winter All the Way

Name:  Winter Quest 10.30.17.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  90.1 KB

Name:  Winter Quest 2nd Step 10.30.17.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  82.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 11-04-17 at 05:08 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I'd love to, but only manage tiny screen caps. I love the winter clothes, though the summer selection is just too boring for me. I cannot convince myself to finish it even if it just involves getting another necklace.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Meh, fairy! I hope your influence is big enough to get us some dark fairy outfits But I guess everything's better than wedding.

I had the feeling that not many people were participating in this event. I didn't have time and neither felt like participating again, yet was in Empress all the time. I only entered one girl in the last 24 hours, and still ended with 236 or so.

Actually, great reward! Not a big fan of mermaid stuff, but this is very nice!
    I was a bit disappointed with the mermaid stuff. The items are nice but not dark!! Though it does fit with the Halloween theme. They could have opted for a dark evil mermaid.

I am forever nagging them for dark outfits.. including evil bakery day.

I like fairy events. I will probably use some of my fantastical outfits from earlier this year. I already have some ideas whirling in my head.

Maybe the back to back events and late change in pre event ranking affected the Halloween event. I added up all my points and the last screen shot an hour before the event ended. It doesn't add up. Oh well.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I was a bit disappointed with the mermaid stuff. The items are nice but not dark!! Though it does fit with the Halloween theme. They could have opted for a dark evil mermaid.

I am forever nagging them for dark outfits.. including evil bakery day.

I like fairy events. I will probably use some of my fantastical outfits from earlier this year. I already have some ideas whirling in my head.

Maybe the back to back events and late change in pre event ranking affected the Halloween event. I added up all my points and the last screen shot an hour before the event ended. It doesn't add up. Oh well.
    Not having a halloween tradition (I'm more from a carnival area) I'm happy to go whacky, colourful and crazy. And this might also work for fairytail themes. I'm hoping to get some suitable clothes for a waternymph together, and the harpoon is just perfect. So no complaints here.

But yes, dark fairies, please!

Quick question: has anyone ever encountered an instance where the fashion showdown that they had to judge was their own? In all my time playing this happened for the first time today and I am just wondering if it is a glitch.

I am looking forward to the fairy WWE and hoping that they come up with some good pre event outfits for us - I have already started hoarding my diamonds in anticipaton. I also really liked the mermaid outfit from the halloween WWE which was a nice balance since Halloween is not my favorite event.

Overall WWE prizes tend to obe pretty hit or miss with me, I was really disappointed with the gothic prizes from a week prior but liked the prizes from teh steampunk event hopefully whatever they come up with for the fairy WWE prize is creative and exciting.
    Last edited by Cirque; 10-31-17 at 08:19 PM.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Cirque on occasions, I have encountered my own entry when judging.

Quest I love today's gown, but I'm not a huge fan of orange. Still I think it was a nice recolor choice since the gown is so lovely
    Last edited by Imani; 10-31-17 at 07:00 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quest

Saving for today's quest in case no one else posts the quest pictures. Though I'm not sure if I want to complete it.

Yesterday's quest items modeled.
    Name:  IMG_7407.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  52.6 KB

Necklace/ dress/ shoes
    Beanie/boots/sweater

I'm not entirely sold on the boots...but they match so well, I figured better have them.
    The necklace and the shoes however are total love. Shoes will be great for fairy theme!
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

I have reached the max pre event ranks. Are they still cut in half. Can someone check if its 2000 or 4000 points for max rank please? Thanks.

Name:  IMG_0794.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  19.1 KB
    Hi DA, it looks like it is 2000.
    Game Center and Fashion Showdown name is CopperLace. Add me and mention Campus Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Girl View Post
    Name:  IMG_0794.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  19.1 KB
    Hi DA, it looks like it is 2000.
    Thank you. This will be adjusted back to normal some time this week. So aim as you would do normally and it will adjust accordingly.

A Little Party Hurt Nobody

Name:  Quest 11.2.17.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  86.3 KB

Name:  Step 2 on 11.2.17.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  84.2 KB

Name:  Item Costs 11.2.17.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  104.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 11-02-17 at 03:49 AM.

Items Modeled

Name:  Items 11.2.17.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  85.0 KB
    Gown & eyeliner... Purse, shoes, & eyeliner... Gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 11-02-17 at 03:50 AM.

Quest? no quest today?

Zookeeper
    I guess not. I was hoping that it just hadn't popped up in my game yet.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Quest? no quest today?
    I guess this is a result of what we were warned; that although the game would still run, there would be a cutback in content. I had hoped for the opportunity to purchase some more great Halloween items and that didn’t happen. Also, how long has it been since we’ve had furniture or decor items?

There is no quest today. A break to replenish resources.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    As a heads up, the eleven braid still seams to suck 9 diamonds while saying 1 dollar, at least for a new girl. I could have sworn it was fixed but it took diamonds when I bought for Jenna. Requesting a refund.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Name:  IMG_7453.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  96.0 KB
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Not very interesting clothes, and the colour of the top is very difficult to combine with most colours) but it's a lovely girl.

Thanks for posting spoilers of the MBG LexaLex. Jemma is a gorgeous girl and I’d love to add her to my group but her clothes are meh at best so idkn if it’s worth it going for her...
    CL Team Name: Cirque

MBG Makeovers

Name:  Items 11.4.17.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  79.7 KB
    Skirt..... Top..... MBG now with brown eyes & purple lipstick

MBG Hair

Name:  MBG Hair 11.4.17.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  53.4 KB

MBG Jemma

Name:  MBG Jemma 11.4.17.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  84.7 KB
    She has red hair, orange lipstick, and green contacts.
    Last edited by Imani; 11-04-17 at 03:38 PM.

Cirque I think the MBG could still be a valuable addition to your campus because you think she has a gorgeous look and...

MBG there are a maximum number of regular cash & diamond recruits in the game, so if you want or need more recruits to wear all your outfits & hairstyles the MBG is the only way to do so. MBGs are like diamond recruits, so you have the chance to get a diamond when you collect her salary. In addition, Jemma's money can be collected every 2 hours, so that is more chances to get a diamond vs a recruit you can only collect from every 8 hours. She seems to have a rare hairstyle - I do not think it is in my salon. A MBG with red hair is another reason for me to recruit since to buy it for someone would cost 15 diamonds. In the case of Jemma she also comes with orange lipstick (10 diamond value) & green contacts (15 diamond value). Since I often do not need the extra item, if I am unlucky with the boxes I can wait for her to leave and recruit then.

MBG Jemma I love getting MBGs with red hair & it is a rare hairstyle for me which I also like. I think the combination of features is nice.. I usually do not like the MBG clothes all together, but restyled the necklace, skirt, and top are nice. I rarely use any purses unless it is for a work or school themed FS. I just do not like the pretty clothes to get covered up & so I tend to forget about purses even when they are smaller or more hidden. The MBG's shoes seem a little strange looking but it is probably just because I need them styled differently. I imagine another player could use them & then I would love them.

Lexa Lex thanks for posting the MBG spoilers. I added the item pictures in case people are ever searching for the items and need the names.

11/2 party quest I thought PG picked some nice recolor choices. I liked the silver sansa homecoming gown and I thought it seemed nicer than the original pink & the silver sansa queen of the night heels are gorgeous. I liked the gold evie party gown & eyeliner too. the headpiece seems nice but I am having problems styling it. For the ~82 diamonds, I thought we got a lot of really great stuff. I thought it was a great quest.

Thanks for posting pictures & discussing the quests. I like connecting with other players who love this game as much as I do!
    Last edited by Imani; 11-04-17 at 03:52 PM.

Page 203 of 207 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast