Page 202 of 207 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5152

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Barcbar thanks. I think you are so nice and I am so glad that you are still playing the game & posting on the forum.

Lexa Lex thanks. I was so glad to see you posting more recently.

Dark Angel happy to help. I am always so impressed with your dark/ Gothic/ Halloween outfits. I never would have thought anyone could use that light pink anniversary gown and create something for the darker side of Halloween. I think you have such a gift/ eye for this. Thanks for reminding PG about the 5 year anniversary and giving them some ideas for recolors for an anniversary quest.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-27-17 at 04:25 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Happening Halloween 3

Name:  Quest 10.27.17.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  92.7 KB

Name:  Items 10.27.17.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  82.7 KB
    Gown (with added necklace).... Cape.... Sleeves & gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 11-04-17 at 04:15 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LexaLex View Post
    I wish the boots were outside of the outfit as well - I haven't tested them but I assume they wear like the pink/purple ones which I think mostly wear outside of things, so I'm hoping it's not an issue on real outfits. I don't imagine I'll use the reward outfit a ton.

I don't think I'll be making my usual A+ unless they adjust the scoring, which is a little sad. But super excited about the Halloween theme!
    I love the Halloween WWE too, my favorite. I'm at B, which is enough to make Queen entering 2 at a time. That's what I do all the time anyway.

DA I loved the pink anniversary gown, both how I have it and your Halloween version.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Hiya all players! I've just noticed that I'm at A+ rank! Hope that's the same for everyone! I was B+ last night, so PG must have changed it for bods competing in this WE..Thanks PG
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya all players! I've just noticed that I'm at A+ rank! Hope that's the same for everyone! I was B+ last night, so PG must have changed it for bods competing in this WE..Thanks PG
    Ditto THANKYOU!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

I am so mad at myself and my boyfriend... I had spent 100 diamonds yesterday and this morning to reach A+, and it all fails because I am so tired so I fell asleep again... 15 min prior to the event started, so I failed collecting my last 4 girls, which was the last 400 points I needed for the A+ rank... -.- And Halloween is my favorite event. And I didn't get anything from entering those four girls.

Here is a spoiler on the MBG "Genie", so disappointed at her name, because guess what?! She ain't a genie!!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  20.8 KB
    Last edited by Ros_Vitta; 10-28-17 at 02:03 AM.
    Ros_Vitta everywhere! Feel free to add me.

Ros_Vitta - that stinks that you spent all that money and were too tired to see the results & collect your points. I hate when I miss points I need and I'd feel worse if I spent money on extra entries. Since it does not count for anything, would PG refund you the money? I hope you can still enjoy the event. I agree I think Halloween FS/WWE does tend to be a good one. I agree I thought the MBG would be a Genie, but when my free box gave a gunmetal item I figured it was not going to be a genie outfit. Thanks for posting the spoilers. I saw a red cape in FS that I did not recognize, but when I saw your spoilers I realized it was the MBG's. I liked the capes and I always seem to need new recruits, so I went for it. Though after seeing the cape in my closet, I do not like the decoration on the top of it. Fortunately, I got a couple roses in my non-clothing boxes and only a couple of tailoring items, so she was not terribly expensive. I hope you do not mind if I add some other MBG pictures to help show some of the details. I wish the forum would not post such microscopic pictures because they are difficult to see especially all the lovely details of the items.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-28-17 at 08:14 AM.

MBG Genie

Name:  MBG Genie 10.28.17.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  82.0 KB

Crown is under Jewelry & Black.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-28-17 at 08:38 AM.

MBG Detail

Name:  MBG Detail 10.28.17.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  81.9 KB

Top left: Original picture. Top right: No headpiece/ Show Hair detail.
    Bottom left: Changed Lipstick to Highlight the Mouth Shape. Bottom right: Different cash hair & eye color.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-28-17 at 08:26 AM.

MBG Makeovers

Name:  Makeovers 10.28.17 shorter.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  95.6 KB
    Red Cape. Top & Skirt. MBG (Genie outfit is from an old quest). Blue Cape.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-28-17 at 08:41 AM.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ros_Vitta View Post
    I am so mad at myself and my boyfriend... I had spent 100 diamonds yesterday and this morning to reach A+, and it all fails because I am so tired so I fell asleep again... 15 min prior to the event started, so I failed collecting my last 4 girls, which was the last 400 points I needed for the A+ rank... -.- And Halloween is my favorite event. And I didn't get anything from entering those four girls.

Here is a spoiler on the MBG "Genie", so disappointed at her name, because guess what?! She ain't a genie!!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  20.8 KB

As the ranks were adjusted prior to the event starting (yes I know too late on) the points from those girls will go towards your collective IT points. They would not reflect on your rank as you would have already reached an A+ rank if you needed only 400 points.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Ros_Vitta - that stinks that you spent all that money and were too tired to see the results & collect your points. I hate when I miss points I need and I'd feel worse if I spent money on extra entries. Since it does not count for anything, would PG refund you the money? I hope you can still enjoy the event. I agree I think Halloween FS/WWE does tend to be a good one. I agree I thought the MBG would be a Genie, but when my free box gave a gunmetal item I figured it was not going to be a genie outfit. Thanks for posting the spoilers. I saw a red cape in FS that I did not recognize, but when I saw your spoilers I realized it was the MBG's. I liked the capes and I always seem to need new recruits, so I went for it. Though after seeing the cape in my closet, I do not like the decoration on the top of it. Fortunately, I got a couple roses in my non-clothing boxes and only a couple of tailoring items, so she was not terribly expensive. I hope you do not mind if I add some other MBG pictures to help show some of the details. I wish the forum would not post such microscopic pictures because they are difficult to see especially all the lovely details of the items.
    Yeah I wish IT was Auto-collect from ALL FS, not only during the WWE... I don't think they will refund me... I am even too lazy to report ALL the extra clothing I have gotten from event keys, but I have screenshoted them all... XP Going back maybe a year or so... XP

I hate that it goes over the necklace, I decided on the snake-necklace for her. And yeah I figured after first item (headpiece), that she wasn't a genie, but with that name... XP Yes it is okay, I can't upgrade to the new IOS, and haven't been able to for a year, so it might be because of that my pictures are small.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    As the ranks were adjusted prior to the event starting (yes I know too late on) the points from those girls will go towards your collective IT points. They would not reflect on your rank as you would have already reached an A+ rank if you needed only 400 points.
    Nope they didn't, I am stuck with A, and my points said 1600/2000, the last four girls would have given me 2000/2000 but as said, I was going to collect and fell asleep, so I didn't receive the points... And didn't get anything for Eventrank, except 20p,mince the girls were finished before the event started...

Name:  539F2AC1-0CA6-4F21-8D1A-33CACDF6E511.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  17.3 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Olcia thanks for showing the reward gown! I was already interested, and then I saw your post and I knew I needed to do the quest.

Earrings they were already checked off. Was that the case for everyone else?
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 04:34 PM.

Buy 3 Get 1

Name:  Quest 10.29.17.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  82.9 KB

Name:  Items 10.29.17.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  54.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 01:03 PM.

Items Modeled

Views: 285
Size:  81.4 KB
    Shoes.... Gown.... Earrings
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Buy 3 Get 1

Name:  Quest 10.29.17.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  82.9 KB

Views: 284
Size:  54.9 KB
    It would logically be 19D for the earrings, but I also had them in my inventory,

Yes, I had the earrings as well. No idea. Nice dress and shoes though
    CL id: Kadiatu

I also had the earrings already... which to be honest was one of the reasons why I did the quest since it cost me less than it would have if I hadnít had the earrings

I really love the shoes and the final dress is beautiful, I already had a similar purse from one of my eternal closet girls so it was more of a meh for me, but overall I really liked this quest.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

I'll probably finish the winter quest of today. Not so keen on the summer choice though.

Just beanie cap for me!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Don't know how I lost my no1 place. I had a very large gap before I put my last girls in. I put 3000 points with my last group with only few hrs left.

Bleh.

Oh and fairy event next. Yay

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Don't know how I lost my no1 place. I had a very large gap before I put my last girls in. I put 3000 points with my last group with only few hrs left.

Bleh.

Oh and fairy event next. Yay
    Meh, fairy! I hope your influence is big enough to get us some dark fairy outfits But I guess everything's better than wedding.

I had the feeling that not many people were participating in this event. I didn't have time and neither felt like participating again, yet was in Empress all the time. I only entered one girl in the last 24 hours, and still ended with 236 or so.

Actually, great reward! Not a big fan of mermaid stuff, but this is very nice!

Yesterday's Quest
    Summer All the Way

Name:  Summer Quest 10.30.17.jpg
Size:  89.5 KB

Name:  Summer Quest 2nd Step 10.30.17.jpg
Size:  81.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 11-04-17 at 04:50 PM.

Page 202 of 207 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast