Page 201 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5167

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Anyone do today’s quest I was wandering g what outfit looks like
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

I've just finished it, Barcbar but cannot post proper images. I've just entered Lana with the jumbsuit. Not the nicest item, but probably useful for the right theme.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Barcbar - I wish I would have looked at the quest before voting this morning because I think I saw the new outfit. It seemed fine. However, jumpsuits are not really my style, so I do not think I'm going to do it. Sorry.

Hopefully someone can post a picture of today's reward items
    Last edited by Imani; 10-24-17 at 03:54 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Boutique Bargains

Name:  Quest 10.24.17.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  82.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-24-17 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Sorry I did not do the quest, so I cannot show the rewards
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Reward Jumpsuit?

Name:  Items 10.24.17.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  79.5 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 01:24 PM.

Hiya I've noticed that pre event rank points haven't been lowered to allow for this WE coming up in three days....I really don't want to use my gems to enter gals so I can reach A+....Can PG please change this so we can attain highest rank within three days without squandering gems? Thank you!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 10-24-17 at 11:23 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya I've noticed that pre event rank points haven't been lowered to allow for this WE coming up in three days....I really don't want to use my gems to enter gals so I can reach A+....Can PG please change this so we can attain highest rank within three days without squandering gems? Thank you!
    Yes, I just noticed the same! Or rather I just realized the next event is already this coming weekend *yawn*

edit: and I've just received a pink gown out of nowhere. An old quest?
    CL id: Kadiatu

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Yes, I just noticed the same! Or rather I just realized the next event is already this coming weekend *yawn*

edit: and I've just received a pink gown out of nowhere. An old quest?
    No, Its a belated reward for the 5th CL anniversary. Though it is a recolour.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Name:  7ECA9E33-E443-416A-BDA2-3D04F61C80EC.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  16.2 KB
    THANKYOU for the happy anniversary gift,,,,,,,, of course Riley snatched it up!!!!!
    Sorry it’s a small picture
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

PG Thanks for the anniversary quest dialogue & gift!

Anniversary quest aw they remembered. *laugh* the girls went rogue this year and went with pink instead of blue polka dots However, ...

Barcbar aw the new gown is perfect for Riley & all her friends who have been eagerly waiting for a pink anniversary gown.

Halloween Quest I'm excited to get these items. I know their use is likely limited but I like the superhero look. Especially a makeup combination Dark Angel did with the glasses. Now, I should finally be able to replicate it.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-25-17 at 04:06 AM.

I hope you all like the pink gown. I suggested a short list of gowns as I know PG's choice of recolours are not always appealing.

Not the best thing to have a back to back event. But I will re use some of my gothic outfits to save time. A few may require an extra dark touch but it will be easy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I hope you all like the pink gown. I suggested a short list of gowns as I know PG's choice of recolours are not always appealing.

Not the best thing to have a back to back event. But I will re use some of my gothic outfits to save time. A few may require an extra dark touch but it will be easy enough.
    Hiya DA....hoping you can bring up the situation with PG re pre rank points which haven't been lowered to cater for WE this weekend...it will be very difficult for most bods to reach A+ without using gems in two days! Thanks very much...
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Very lazy picture but here's today!
    I wish the logo wasn't on the suit, but I wanted the boots and "glasses"
    Name:  IMG_7320.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  73.0 KB
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

LexaLex thanks for posting photos. I wish the boots were outside of the suit. The overall outfit is not my favorite. I will see what tomorrow's quest brings.

As it is I don't know that I will be participating in the upcoming WWE 3 days was not enough time for me to make rank and wwes are exhausting i don't think i can do two weekends in a row
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Anniversary Quest

Name:  Anniversary Quest 10.25.17.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  80.8 KB
    Pink Maxine Pageant Gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 01:51 PM.

Happening Halloween 1

Name:  Quest 10.25.17.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  80.0 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 03:54 PM.

Barcbar I hope you do not mind if I post additional pictures. did the FS pictures of the jumpsuit help?

LexaLex thanks for posting a picture I just have not had time. I hope you do not mind if I post additional pictures.

WWE I'm glad they are doing the Halloween WWE. I do not mind the WWEs. I actually find pre-event rank to be more exhausting. I prefer to be A ranking, but if PG does not adjust it most of us will have a lower pre-event rank, so we should hopefully still be in a similar situation. The nice thing about that would be longer cool down times which would hopefully encourage more creativity Also, I think when PG does back to back events and adjusts the pre-event rank that it has tended to be glitchy and problematic, so I'd prefer to leave it alone and not take the risk.

Superhero outfit I forgot I needed the makeup not the glasses to copy DA's look. I like the boots. I think I already got them somehow. There are some outfits they work really well for. I prefer the purple version of the outfit. I actually like the PG logo since I love CL and PG makes it and somehow it seems creative and amusing to me that they choose to put their logo there. It would also seem to help avoid any questions of potential copyright infringement.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Anniversary Quest

Barcbar I hope you do not mind if I post additional pictures.
    Oh sweetie no, go right ahead!!!

Anniversary Quest

Barcbar I hope you do not mind if I post additional pictures.
    Oh sweetie no, go right ahead!!!

How to make the pink gown work for Halloween.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  122.5 KB

Ozkat I have passed it on.

Today’s Items

Name:  Items Gown Top Detail 10.26.17.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  87.9 KB

Name:  Items Gown Bottom Detail 10.26.17.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  87.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-26-17 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks for posting today's items Imani.

I love the cut outs in the silver gown. Cape is gorgeous. I will not be using them together. The gown would look better with a coloured cape. The cape will go with both silver, white, black and coloured outfits. Will play around with those at night.

Halloween Quest 1

LexaLex thanks for posting a picture I just have not had time. I hope you do not mind if I post additional pictures.
    Of course not! I just share when I can. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    LexaLex thanks for posting photos. I wish the boots were outside of the suit. The overall outfit is not my favorite. I will see what tomorrow's quest brings.

As it is I don't know that I will be participating in the upcoming WWE 3 days was not enough time for me to make rank and wwes are exhausting i don't think i can do two weekends in a row
    I wish the boots were outside of the outfit as well - I haven't tested them but I assume they wear like the pink/purple ones which I think mostly wear outside of things, so I'm hoping it's not an issue on real outfits. I don't imagine I'll use the reward outfit a ton.

I don't think I'll be making my usual A+ unless they adjust the scoring, which is a little sad. But super excited about the Halloween theme!

Happening Halloween 2

Name:  Quest 10.26.17.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  79.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-29-17 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Moved original post so I can put quest pics here

Page 201 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast