Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5167

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Oh no Barcbar I hope it gets fixed and you have a smooth competition from there on in... I’ve found that that tends to happen the most when entering multiple girls
    One stayed stuck but other loaded so I will send a ticket with photos!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

MBG Xanthe

Name:  MBG Xanthe 10.21.17.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  81.1 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-21-17 at 12:24 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Oh dear... the event started at 09:00 here. So I had to start leading students around a local sight from 09:00. No problem. I can still enter girls a moment later. 13:30: back home. 14:00 on the road again to do all the things I could not do during the week. first girls entered: 18:00
    CL id: Kadiatu

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeovers 10.21.17.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  84.6 KB
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Something to note about today’s MBG: you can’t wear any bracelets with her dress... which is kind of annoying
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Something to note about today’s MBG: you can’t wear any bracelets with her dress... which is kind of annoying
    don't think you can wear bracelets with ANY recent dress
    I

Original Versions of Today's Recolors

Name:  Originals 10.22.17.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  77.2 KB
    Top & pants ..... Dress....... Wristbands
    Last edited by Imani; 10-22-17 at 12:45 PM.

So, I have a question about the MBG: if you recruit her when she leaves, do you get the clothes she comes in, or the ones you get when you open the boxes?
    Thanks!
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Piggybacking on the above question... how much does it cost to recruit the MBG when she is leaving and is that cost determined by how many of her boxes have been opened?

thegeebee you get her new clothes when you recruit her regardless of if you recruit her right away or wait. we get the clothing that comes in the boxes. However, to get the extra quest item you have to recruit her before the time is up. if you wait until she leaves you only get her new clothes and not the extra item. on occasion, PG has created quests to get her current clothing and her new outfit, but that's been pretty rare. Though it makes me glad that we can share spoilers here Someone usually tries to post spoilers of the outfit you get when you recruit her. Click here for Xanthe's Items

Cirque the cost to recruit her depends on how many clothing items you have. 0 clothing items ~100 diamonds to recruit. 1 item ~80d. 2 items ~ 60d. 3 items ~40d. 4 items ~20d.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-22-17 at 01:01 PM.

Buy 3 Get 1

Name:  Quest 10.22.17 - Copy.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  85.6 KB

Name:  Items 10.22.17.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  74.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-22-17 at 12:59 PM.

Aww, this is a lovely quest with useful items. And it's got a polly!

Aye Aye Pretty Pirate!

Name:  Quest 10.23.17.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  88.5 KB

Name:  Step 2 on 10.23.17.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  84.2 KB

Name:  Items 10.23.17.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  59.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-24-17 at 04:30 PM.

Items Modeled

Name:  Items Modeled 10.23.17.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  87.9 KB
    Dress..... Tights.... Eye patch (under glasses), bird/Polly, & boots.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-23-17 at 04:15 AM.

Name:  281D93EE-D65D-46B6-BA45-323D4C44F8CF.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  8.5 KB
    Love today’s CASH quest,,,,I used boots from my closet as I liked these better! Ready for showdown
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Aww, this is a lovely quest with useful items. And it's got a polly!
    I like todays quest as well. Miss polly had dolly...

I had this bright idea of going for the no 1 spot. Then I had another bright idea of not repeating any outfits. OMG!!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I would love to see your creative outfits DA, I hope you will post them again in the other thread .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  80.0 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Dark angel wow 1st place! Thatís impressive you are trying not to repeat outfits especially since you are likely doing multiple extra entries.

Barcbar aw I like how styled the new dress. I agree the new boots & dress seem to shine more when they are not styled together.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Dutchie I will post them in the WWE event thread tomorrow. I was hoping to post as I went a long. But between top places for both CL and TPC adding life into the mix. No time.

Imani thank you. Yes, I am entering multiple entries and doubling judges points. Lately my votes have gone down somewhat. Even the few friend votes have reduced. Random votes, well don't know what's going on with those. In many of my showdowns its been no votes at all then its given that split in the end. I must have created around 100 outfits. Maybe more. I am glad it finishes soon.
    Last edited by darkangel; 10-23-17 at 06:07 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I definitely prefer when the WWEs last two days instead of three and we are given the Monday as a cool down... it's really hard to keep rank once the weekday stars and work and life starts getting in the way. I've also found that the number of votes my showdown recieves takes a steep turn on the Mondays .

I am just so upset. My game has not loaded since Friday. I sent in a ticket and just heard back this morning. I have tried everything they've suggested and now the option is to delete the game and reload it! I am so worried I wilol lose everything, especially my diamonds. A lot of diamonds...hundreds of diamonds. has anyone else had to delete and reinstall their game? What has been the outcome.
    I guess it's better than nothing. Right now, i don't have any game at all.

Hey piratesong I have deleted and reinstalled the game before without having to restart from scratch... (I stopped playing last year and when I restarted this year all of my progress had been retained when i signed in). Keep us posted on how it goes.

Hey piratesong I have deleted and reinstalled the game before without having to restart from scratch... (I stopped playing last year and when I restarted this year all of my progress had been retained when i signed in). Keep us posted on how it goes.
    Thank you so much for your reassurance Cirque!! I went through with it...deleted and resinstalled the game and after a while, everything was restored and I was able to see all my girls, decor and diamonds. I just wish I had been able to establish contact with the support team over the weekend so I could participate in the WWE. Goth is one of my favorites, I had the A+ and so many girls already costumed. Oh well, I've entered 3 girls and maybe I can get a ranking before midnight.
    Last edited by Piratesong; 10-23-17 at 07:13 PM.

piratesong happy it worked out.. fingers and toes crossed that you make rank

498! I'm cutting it very thin again it seems

Prices:
    Black Samara Wicked Gown (WOW!)
    Black Samara Wicket Boots (was looking for something like this during the event)
    Black Samara wicket wings (they are huge!)

Nice stuff!

Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast