Page 198 of 207 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5167

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    I'm looking forward to upcoming WWE, DA. However, unlike you, I have a long way to go to reach A+ status. I have only 1000 points at the moment. Better get going on some double entries.
    I tend to reach my rank by Tuesday of the event week. Sometimes sooner, but I made sure I entered as often as I could. Rather than taking it easy as I normally do.

Good luck reaching that rank.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    It shouldn't. Before, the hair, for those who already had BOTH in their salon, was "as-is" and the the next day it was gone.

Players presumed it would remain. It did not.
    Yes, but those times the hair had a time limit during the quests instead. Hence the stupid mistake. But this time there is no time limit during the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Yes, but those times the hair had a time limit during the quests instead. Hence the stupid mistake. But this time there is no time limit during the quest.
    I see your point. Hopefully the hair will remain.

I have liked the hair in today's quest for a long time but have never bought it. Now, I am going to buy it for everyone.

New hair for all!!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Zookeeper
    Good for me, as I've almost bought the hair a few times, but really bad and insulting to people who have spent diamonds on it in the past. One thing to make cash hair diamonds but quite another to make diamond hair cash.
    It doesn't bother me that paid diamonds in the past for a hairstyle that's now available for cash. Rather, I'm excited that now I can buy it for lots of my girls!
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    It doesn't bother me that paid diamonds in the past for a hairstyle that's now available for cash. Rather, I'm excited that now I can buy it for lots of my girls!
    I see your point, and it's true that its nice to be able to buy it for many girls - as I myself am buying it for everyone --

-- but to me it's just like a giveaway. It's not even changed to cash in a diamond quest. Why? Why not release an older cash hair in this type of quest?

Oh well. I still have the majority of girls to buy this for -- better get back to my salon!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Cash Quest
    Hairstyle Collab

Name:  Quest 10.16.17.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  82.8 KB

Name:  Items 10.16.17.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  89.7 KB
    Disheveled Hair
    Last edited by Imani; 10-20-17 at 06:26 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I really like today's hair and bought it for all of my girls, I also really liked the shoes and the purse though I didn't much care for the dress but ah well you win some and you lose some. I did find it a little odd that the quest wasn't tied to this weekend's WWE - hoping that some of you ladies post some inspiration because I am having a hard time coming up with ideas for this one.

See below for some of the ways I have styled the hair on a couple of my girls (one of the looks also features the shoes from today's quest I think they perfectly match a purse that I had in my closet).

Name:  IMG_4966.jpg.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  39.0 KB
    CL Team Name: Cirque

LOL! For today's second part of this quest I bought the same dress in orange/pinkish (is that the original or a recolour?)
    CL id: Kadiatu

Gothic Mystery WWE Inspiration Thread

Cirque I hope the thread helps. Since we have the boutique quest, it is probably a good time to check out the boutique since previous Gothic items are probably on sale. The diamond prep quests are a lot cheaper than they used to be so we see the items a lot more during the WWE, so I hope some of the quests/ items can fit in your budget.

Barcbar do you have time to share some of your latest Gothic stylings?

Original Version of Today's Gown

Name:  39934774-086E-4BC6-96A9-9A125B16E6F6.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  19.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-20-17 at 06:30 PM. Reason: I'm pretty sure this is the original
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Boutique Quest

Name:  Quest 10.17.17.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  83.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-22-17 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Finished the quest later

Cirque, thanks for showing your girls in their new hair. They all looks great!

-----

If anyone has completed today's quest, would you mind posting a quick shot up of the gown? I'm not a fan of it in the original color and I'm curious to see how the red looks when shown "full size."

Thanks!

Can someone also confirm if step 2 is to purchase 500 pearls worth of items?

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Gothic Mystery WWE Inspiration Thread

Cirque I hope the thread helps. Since we have the boutique quest, it is probably a good time to check out the boutique since previous Gothic items are probably on sale. The diamond prep quests are a lot cheaper than they used to be so we see the items a lot more during the WWE, so I hope some of the quests/ items can fit in your budget.

Barcbar do you have time to share some of your latest Gothic stylings?
    You're so sweet! I haven't started but try to get on it!!!!
    But really,,,, Darkangel is the one we should be requesting as she is queen of the gothic styling!!!!!
    Last edited by Barcbar; 10-17-17 at 09:46 AM.
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Cirque, thanks for showing your girls in their new hair. They all looks great!

-----

If anyone has completed today's quest, would you mind posting a quick shot up of the gown? I'm not a fan of it in the original color and I'm curious to see how the red looks when shown "full size."

Thanks!
    Same here,,,, I can't remember ever wearing it
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Can someone also confirm if step 2 is to purchase 500 pearls worth of items?
    Yes - 500 pearls or 45 diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Same here,,,, I can't remember ever wearing it
    think I have it in black/white (or something similar) and used it quite a lot for horror/gothic and similar themes. I'll fine out whether I'll use the original colour. The new variant looks nice though.
    I

Thanks Imani for sharing the inspiration thread I will use it to see what I can cobble together from my closet!
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Name:  A1B3BB76-EA73-4015-86E7-3686A305EF8E.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  20.0 KB
    The cape look horrible with the dress and when she turns around the skirt separates and looks funky
    I used a different cape to finish my outfit

The cape look horrible with the dress and when she turns around the skirt separates and looks funky
    That is today's quest? Looks like PG used the wrong gown model or whatever they use again.

Today's quest is the first with new content since at least the 10th; that's just how far back I looked a few minutes ago.

So, we are down to this little drip drip of new content, everything else being recolors - and they cannot even take the time to check the stuff? It's three stupid items! How pathetic is that? I don't even think I'm going to do the quest because honestly we have a couple of these types of blue hats and we just got the cash blue steampunk gown a couple weeks ago. If I do do the quest, that defective broken gown is going straight into deep storage never to be tolerated again and I'll just add the blue hat to the pile and see how the cape fares with other items.

And let's pile it on: WHAT is going on with the Derby Roller hair?

I think its safe to assume that this hair is now not classified as "new" but "old" instead - and therefore that it will not be fixed...

... meaning that they lied. As I knew would happen.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 10-18-17 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Apple autocorrect!

Yeah doesn't look right. I thought the skirt was full. Thumbnail looked great. Will let Jesse know it needs fixing. We have had issues like these before where the gown breaks up.

The derby hair will be fixed.

For those who aim for the top 5, could you please give me some indication of how many girls you enter throughout the event?

I think this is the first time I am using many of my girls. Or prepared so many outfits before the event. I am going to try to avoid using repeat outfits. More of a challenge.

Disappointed with todays prep quest, the gown has potential and may look better once fixed. But it should be full at the front. In all its puffy glory.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Yeah doesn't look right. I thought the skirt was full. Thumbnail looked great. Will let Jesse know it needs fixing. We have had issues like these before where the gown breaks up.

The derby hair will be fixed.
    "... will be..."

Sorry but that means zero anymore. That's what was said over a month ago when the issue arose.

Again, "when" is "will be?" By Halloween, by the end of the year, by the finale of the century? Right before WWIII commences?

It is so beyond insulting to players that this has not been fixed yet it is unbelievable. The lack of professionalism is shocking. Org chart is not an excuse anymore.

I wrote to support several times regarding the derby hair. Last time I had to wait a week for a reply. The reply was it is being investigated and they are not commenting on the status or any other Remedy. Which just means I don’t know. It is so annoying as they keep giving me silly answers and then closing my ticket. So I have to go through all the trouble of making a new one a few weeks later to see what’s going on with the derby hair. I guess they’re not bothered as it’s only a few people who don’t have it as many probably would have used the hair in the first day but I completed the quest in the second day and there was no hair in the salon. Plus I asked why has someone been paid diamonds which suggest they are not fixing the hair. There was no comment. I just keep getting fob you off answers and no date of a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan<3 View Post
    I wrote to support several times regarding the derby hair. Last time I had to wait a week for a reply. The reply was it is being investigated and they are not commenting on the status or any other Remedy. Which just means I donít know. It is so annoying as they keep giving me silly answers and then closing my ticket. So I have to go through all the trouble of making a new one a few weeks later to see whatís going on with the derby hair. I guess theyíre not bothered as itís only a few people who donít have it as many probably would have used the hair in the first day but I completed the quest in the second day and there was no hair in the salon. Plus I asked why has someone been paid diamonds which suggest they are not fixing the hair. There was no comment. I just keep getting fob you off answers and no date of a fix.
    Support is not the person who can answer your question. Jesse is, and he knows he has been too slow to fix this. But he has every intention of fixing it. When, I don't know. I have no time frame. The diamonds was a gesture of good will. Nothing more.

I would advise against sending multiple tickets for this issue. There is nothing Terrence can do.

Page 198 of 207 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200 ... LastLast