Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 4,376 to 4,394 of 4394

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Hi All,

Well, here are some pics showing the boutique quest items... I bought the earrings for step 1 and so I show them along with the reward green dress, which I adore. Hope this can be of help to anyone out there. Hoping to sell some stuff so I can decide if/how to approach the rest of the quest.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  109.7 KB
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 08-17-17 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Remove closet shots; full spoilers posted
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Thanks for the screen shots vogue.one. Do you know how many pearls is it for step 2 and 3?
    Thinking I like the dress for step two but don't think I will have enough pearls for both step 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan<3 View Post
    Thanks for the screen shots vogue.one. Do you know how many pearls is it for step 2 and 3?
    Thinking I like the dress for step two but don't think I will have enough pearls for both step 1 and 2.
    Sure, Cyan!

Step 2 is 350 pearls. I'm guessing step 3 is 500 but I haven't gotten that far.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Choices In Shopping!

Views: 221
Size:  86.3 KB

Views: 219
Size:  83.7 KB

Views: 230
Size:  81.2 KB

Views: 233
Size:  126.6 KB

Views: 226
Size:  117.5 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 08-17-17 at 12:40 PM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Thanks Dutchie! I'll remove my closet shots; keeps the pages shorter.

Thanks vogue and dutchie. Going to try for step 1 and 2. I like the second dress the best. Nothing has sold or grabbed my eye at the boutique though.

Zookeeper
    Thanks Vogue and Dutchie! The items are very pretty but I'm passing for now. Nothing is selling for me in the boutique and I need a diamond sale so I'll sit this one out.

I wasn't aware that you could not see the top of the reward gown, so here is a model with short hair:

Views: 194
Size:  105.2 KB

Thanks Vogue, for the early pictures, it's allways great to see them early.
    Last edited by Dutchie; 08-17-17 at 11:26 PM.

Lounging in Style!

Views: 192
Size:  83.4 KB

Views: 201
Size:  118.6 KB

Views: 193
Size:  82.7 KB

Views: 189
Size:  119.4 KB

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I love yesterday's earrings.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    DA - I loved yesterday's earrings as well.

Lounging Quest - I'm not too keen on this quest. I have several fur capelets / stoles and rarely get to use them. And the other items aren't grabbing me.

This works out. I've rebuilt up to a paltry 100 diamonds so every day I miss a quest I'm not excited about allows me to build diamonds for a quest I'll love.

Neon WWE - I'm super excited for this one the more I think of it. I hope we get quests that encourage fun separates. That being said, I have almost no neon items. So for the first time in I don't know when, I'm going to try to get to A+ rank because I think I'll need that edge since my clothing choices will be limited. I'm usually just content with getting to A.

Just saw today's reward dress in showdown. Still deciding but I think I need it.

Name:  IMG_6217.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  43.1 KB
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Oh no, no mbg yet!
    CL id: Kadiatu

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Oh no, no mbg yet!
    I was just gonna comment that we didn't get a MBG today. That is the only quest I do every week, they can't cut back on those! It's the only way for me to get new girls, because my Supermodel-feature haven't worked for over a year... I managed to win 150D+ on the yacht two weeks ago so I have saved 250D for awesome quests. XP

And I think Cersie became nice with blue hair, instead of her pink hair. Took away her stockings and then she lost against a Cersie that had them and the tombhat on... XP
    Ros_Vitta everywhere! Feel free to add me.

Dark Angel/ PG - is this a mistake that we do not have a MBG? When Jesse said that the quests would change in August, I do not remember him saying we would lose MBG. There was another week where the MBG release was delayed. I hope that is the case.

Petal Event: Miscellaneous Prizes - anybody have luck with this event. This does not seem to be one of my better events but I have about 45 petals saved so I figured I would use a few.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Dark Angel/ PG - is this a mistake that we do not have a MBG? When Jesse said that the quests would change in August, I do not remember him saying we would lose MBG. There was another week where the MBG release was delayed. I hope that is the case.

Petal Event: Miscellaneous Prizes - anybody have luck with this event. This does not seem to be one of my better events but I have about 45 petals saved so I figured I would use a few.
    I had 13 petals and only 1 gave clothes-item, and the rest was only 2 that was possible to win clothes with... Very disappointed, and the 3 golden roses I had, it was ONLY stuff from the CHIC-cathegory that was at all cards...
    Ros_Vitta everywhere! Feel free to add me.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Don't read too much into the MBG no show.

It is Saturday so getting hold off the right people today might be difficult. I will do my best.

I think it is important to understand that any changes in quests would start anytime from August on wards. When that time comes I am sure there will be another notice.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

MBG Felisa

Name:  MBG 8.19.17.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  81.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 10:34 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeover 8.20.17.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  82.8 KB
    Pink makeup..... MBG: original pink lipstick & new brown contacts..... White makeup & MBG's shoes
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 10:53 PM.

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176