Page 221 of 238 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 5949

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised when I put it on Audrey.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Yesterday's Quest Items

Name:  Quest Items 2.6.18.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  67.0 KB
    Purse & reward dress.... Dress & shoes
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

After all the fiascos it would be a pleasant surprise if PG would do something nice like assisting us in the scoring as three days is an unrealistic amount of time in obtaining a decent pre rank for showdown,,,,,,
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Today's Items

Name:  Quest Items 2.8.18.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  82.3 KB
    Purse... Shoes... Reward gown
    Last edited by Imani; 02-08-18 at 05:09 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    The event ranks are not going to be changed. I was only informed now. Due to the risk of breaking the event. In regards to the Rainbow event. PG words "we flubbed it". They will release a quest with the items as soon as possible.
    Last edited by darkangel; 02-08-18 at 03:34 PM. Reason: PG changed thier mind on adjusting the ranks

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    The event ranks are not going to be changed. I was only informed now. Due to the risk of breaking the event. In regards to the Rainbow event. PG words "we flubbed it". They will release a quest with the items as soon as possible.
    Thanks for information DA, although it was quite obvious that pre rank score weren't going to be changed at this late stage. However since I requested on Forum on three separate posts for ranks to be halved, I would have liked above statement to be released earlier, instead of day before event.
    Re another quest with items from rainbow quest, that's good to know....even though a free gown for all the recent fiasco would have been certainly more appreciated! I strongly doubt many bods will reach their desired rank even with entering 2-3 gals in each event, which hardly seems fair. I could say more, but what's the point?

Good luck to all those who do the Romantic themed WWE!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Thanks for information DA, although it was quite obvious that pre rank score weren't going to be changed at this late stage. However since I requested on Forum on three separate posts for ranks to be halved, I would have liked above statement to be released earlier, instead of day before event.
    Re another quest with items from rainbow quest, that's good to know....even though a free gown for all the recent fiasco would have been certainly more appreciated! I strongly doubt many bods will reach their desired rank even with entering 2-3 gals in each event, which hardly seems fair. I could say more, but what's the point?

Good luck to all those who do the Romantic themed WWE!
    I know it's late. I pointed that out. The plan was to change it like they usually do. Which normally happens on Friday. Taking another look at it and what steps would be required to change it after the event. They decided not to. These changes could be messing up the events. Didn't want to risk it and we suppose to be getting new items as well. I did stress to stop any back to back events. Best to keep them running every 2 weeks.

I actually decided to hit the 4000 points regardless of being told it would be halved. Put in multiples and I am not far off.

I have been very busy this week. I got work going on at home and my father is unwell. I can't come on forums much though next week will be better.

I know it's late. I pointed that out. The plan was to change it like they usually do. Which normally happens on Friday. Taking another look at it and what steps would be required to change it after the event. They decided not to. These changes could be messing up the events. Didn't want to risk it and we suppose to be getting new items as well. I did stress to stop any back to back events. Best to keep them running every 2 weeks.

I actually decided to hit the 4000 points regardless of being told it would be halved. Put in multiples and I am not far off.

I have been very busy this week. I got work going on at home and my father is unwell. I can't come on forums much though next week will be better.
    DA, thanks for trying to help and for the information as well. Hope your father gets better. Take good care of yourself.
    GC: k8lilith

DA..I did thank you for information even though it was posted only today..you may be a moderator, but I didn't expect miracles, nor do I say this is your responsibility... I just wanted to actually hear from a PG staff member earlier as I requested three days ago (on Friday) (and on another two occasions regarding pre rank points) ....

Yes, you pointed out that you posted information late...that is rather a moot point...as all we heard was SILENCE regarding all issues related to past WWE and pre rank points....whatever plans PG may have had...we were not informed, simple as that!

I'm confused..you state PG did attempt to half points, but "they decided not to do this" ....well, I wish I knew this earlier..this has not been posted by a moderator or PG staff member....also not everyone can afford to enter enter multiple gals to strive and reach 4000 points within three days...

All I requested was SOME COMMUNICATION FROM PG...this not not happen since WWE was delayed and since then...so literally five days without a simple sticky from PG (apart from a brief apology within game today re last WWE stating there would be a quest soon giving us an opportunity to buy the original reward items from the last non event WWE)

I'm sorry to hear about your father, but as I said, I didn't expect information from you personally...I just wanted to be informed..I should imagine most players would have liked to hear from PG earlier...

Anyway, take care...
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-09-18 at 07:45 AM.

When I first asked I was told it would be changed. It was only yesterday things changed. Not sooner to be able to warn players in advance. I understand not everyone can spend the diamonds. I also pointed that out. I think weighing up both ends the risk of ruining the event and any subsequent fallouts won.

When I first asked I was told it would be changed. It was only yesterday things changed. Not sooner to be able to warn players in advance. I understand not everyone can spend the diamonds. I also pointed that out. I think weighing up both ends the risk of ruining the event and any subsequent fallouts won.
    I can’t help but notice that CL’s current game state gives players many, many more diamonds during the course of play than it has during the past. I’ve convinced myself that the ease of amassing diamonds makes up for the problems with the game. Personally, I am in favor of protecting the longevity of the game and leaving well enough alone.
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

Quote Originally Posted by kgustaf View Post
    I canít help but notice that CLís current game state gives players many, many more diamonds during the course of play than it has during the past. Iíve convinced myself that the ease of amassing diamonds makes up for the problems with the game. Personally, I am in favor of protecting the longevity of the game and leaving well enough alone.
    kgustaf: with all due respect, I certainly haven't received many, many gems during the present course of this game, except when I have submitted tickets for various issues, then I get the same amount of gems as I have in the past, sometimes I have to wait for ticket issue to be resolved...but it happens to other players as well...
    I have more gems than usual as I choose not buy all quest items as I have in the past. Unfortunately the game itself hasn't got a longevity as it's gradually winding down...this I understand, therefore when minor glitches and issues happen, I accept it as part of game wind down.

I want this game to last as long as possible, as I have played CL years and I've always loved it and recommended it to my friends, small glitches here and there have never perturbed me...However the WWE's are now basically the only reason I continue to play, even though I have recruited all the gals.

So when major problems occur with the WWE format and we receive NIL (or little) feedback for days ...this is when I will comment and state my point of view as I wish to be treated as a respected valued player (along with everyone else) When this doesn't happen and no-one appears to know what going on...that is what concerns me...

I really hope that present issues have been resolved as I want to have some fun with this WWE and those to follow....

Thanks very much...hope everyone enjoys upcoming WWE!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-09-18 at 06:24 PM.

I need to correct the impression I left about my receiving an increase in diamonds. My diamond girls are producing to a much larger extent than ever before.
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

Quote Originally Posted by kgustaf View Post
    I need to correct the impression I left about my receiving an increase in diamonds. My diamond girls are producing to a much larger extent than ever before.
    kgustaf: thank you for clarifying the situation....much apprecIated!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-09-18 at 07:22 PM.

The event should have started 45 minutes ago.
    Are we dealing with a repeat offense?
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Quote Originally Posted by thegeebee View Post
    The event should have started 45 minutes ago.
    Are we dealing with a repeat offense?
    It started, yay!
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    DA..I did thank you for information even though it was posted only today..you may be a moderator, but I didn't expect miracles, nor do I say this is your responsibility... I just wanted to actually hear from a PG staff member earlier as I requested three days ago (on Friday) (and on another two occasions regarding pre rank points) ....

Yes, you pointed out that you posted information late...that is rather a moot point...as all we heard was SILENCE regarding all issues related to past WWE and pre rank points....whatever plans PG may have had...we were not informed, simple as that!

I'm confused..you state PG did attempt to half points, but "they decided not to do this" ....well, I wish I knew this earlier..this has not been posted by a moderator or PG staff member....also not everyone can afford to enter enter multiple gals to strive and reach 4000 points within three days...

All I requested was SOME COMMUNICATION FROM PG...this not not happen since WWE was delayed and since then...so literally five days without a simple sticky from PG (apart from a brief apology within game today re last WWE stating there would be a quest soon giving us an opportunity to buy the original reward items from the last non event WWE)

I'm sorry to hear about your father, but as I said, I didn't expect information from you personally...I just wanted to be informed..I should imagine most players would have liked to hear from PG earlier...

Anyway, take care...
    I was not pointing out I was posting the information late. Rather than I was given the information late on. Though you did mention I posted the information late..twice.

I think moderators were created to feed the information on the forums. Giving PG time to get on with other things, even though the other things have been a let down recently. There are times they do post..especially when I insist. Sadly it's fair to say at present their presence on the forums will be minimum if any. Look at TPC, there are players that have been locked out of game since December. They have hardly said anything on that. I seem to be the only moderator that's active that I can see. But I have a life and other commitments. I can't always be around, nor do I have the time to keep chasing PG up for answers. As honestly it takes a lot of nagging to get an answer these days.

I understand that sometimes it's only right that you want to hear from PG directly. Though I think it is probability better to accept the reality of that. Than to get frustrated.

Hereís the new girl (hope this works, itís my first post):Name:  C5F2696D-2316-4558-B444-2129018DDD0D.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  8.4 KB

I was not pointing out I was posting the information late. Rather than I was given the information late on. Though you did mention I posted the information late..twice.

I think moderators were created to feed the information on the forums. Giving PG time to get on with other things, even though the other things have been a let down recently. There are times they do post..especially when I insist. Sadly it's fair to say at present their presence on the forums will be minimum if any. Look at TPC, there are players that have been locked out of game since December. They have hardly said anything on that. I seem to be the only moderator that's active that I can see. But I have a life and other commitments. I can't always be around, nor do I have the time to keep chasing PG up for answers. As honestly it takes a lot of nagging to get an answer these days.

I understand that sometimes it's only right that you want to hear from PG directly. Though I think it is probability better to accept the reality of that. Than to get frustrated.
    DA...With all due respect, I always asked PG for a response on WWE issues in my recent posts.. I never expected you to "chase up information" regarding these problems....moderators can only do so much and I have always understand that...my expectations that a sticky may be posted by PG was (or is not) an unrealistic one...as all we got was SILENCE...

Re TPC and the problem that exists with that game...I cannot comment expect to say that PG staff do post information on ongoing issues far more than they do with CL..whether players actively post that they are dissatisfied (or not) with some glitches is not a situation that I can comment on as I no longer play the game.

My comments were directed at PG and the reasonable expectation that a staff member would respond to the ongoing WWE situation with this game.

PG has always been very supportive re past issues that I have had with CL and I have always acknowledged their input. Nevertheless I feel I can also comment if there is an ongoing problem that isn't addressed by PG in any manner.

I really hope that the WWE problems has been resolved and we can move forward and enjoy it for as long as it lasts..

Thanks very much...
    Last edited by ozkat2; 02-10-18 at 08:42 AM.

Yesterday's Quest
    Romance Prep Quest 3

Name:  Quest 2.9.18.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  84.3 KB
    Reward gown... Gown, headpiece, & mask... Gown & mask
    Last edited by Imani; 02-10-18 at 12:47 PM.

MBG Bonnie

Name:  MBG Bonnie 2.10.18.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  80.7 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 02-10-18 at 12:12 PM.

MBG Hairstyle Makeovers

Name:  MBG Hair Makeovers 2.10.18.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  58.3 KB
    Original look except without the glasses. Brown hair dye. Cash Hairstyle. Cash Hairstyle.
    These are all of MBG Bonnie. However, she looks similar to Stacy.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-10-18 at 12:36 PM.

MBG Clothing Makeovers

Name:  MBG Clothing Makeovers 2.10.18.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  80.8 KB
    MBG Bonnie.... Dress.... Shoes.

I think the dress shines paired with red shoes. I think the white shoes are cute with a white outfit.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-10-18 at 01:00 PM.

Wow, I am so happy that they released a triplet for Stacy and Gia. I did not pick Stacy originally and I wish I picked her. I also missed Gia by one item due to glitches with the WWEs that winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    MBG Hairstyle Makeovers

Name:  MBG Hair Makeovers 2.10.18.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  58.3 KB
    Original look except without the glasses. Brown hair dye. Cash Hairstyle. Cash Hairstyle.
    These are all of MBG Bonnie. However, she looks similar to Stacy.
    Imani...Thanks so much for the quest pics for Bonnie, the latest MBG....love her looks! I've already used in WWE, she looks fab in pink!

Page 221 of 238 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast