Page 219 of 223 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 5554

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    I didn't get the study ssssion quest
    Have you received it at all recently, like within the past three or so months?

I've received it a few times upon recall; always the first step shows completed but in all instances the rose never is awarded to me...
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

I didn't get the study ssssion quest
    I didn't either! This morning I got the wedding one, and the rainbow one. Yesterday was just a rainbow.
    I'll likely do today's rainbow quest later in the day.
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

Weird that some of you haven't received it! I was assuming it was just something that they added in from time to time as a filler when a quest might not be regularly scheduled with content. I'm not sure how many times it's been given to me, but I've never completed it when it has -- and it appears the same every time, with the first step showing already complete but no rose to be found.

Well then, PG...

It appears there is more to be addressed than the rose simply not being rewarded when the steps show as ticked off.

PG, what is going on with this?

Either we all get it or none. I could care less either way. But whatever it is, it needs to be fair, because presently it is not and that is unacceptable.

And if you will fix it and make it available for all, then either a) code it so that the steps never tick off or b) code it to allow the rose to be given if the steps will continue to tick off.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Study Session Quest I believe this is a re-released quest. I did it when it was first released. However, I think it was re-released at least once because I was not able to finish it in my other game, so when it was re-released I did it then. Which explains why I did not get the quest yesterday and I would suspect that is why other players said that they did not get the quest either. I do not know if it is on a long term loop to keep re-releasing until it is completed or if they are re-doing it a certain number of times. Since it is not a new quest, I did not get another rose - it just gave me the chance to finish the quest and get the step 2 reward. I was glad they re-released it, so I could get the "free diamonds."
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I didn’t get the study quest either

Reward Gown from Today's Wedding Quest
    Styled by Brittany219

Name:  Wedding Quest 2.2.18.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  60.7 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 02-02-18 at 05:18 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I had no study session quest either. Will pass it on, but it could be a re release. Hence why some do or don't have it.

Rose/petal events. Need to double check on that before I can confirm anything either way.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Dark Angel thanks! I appreciate how you try to get answers for us!

Cyan<3 thanks for your comment. it validated what I was thinking. with some items I like the original and many of the recolors, but while the rainbow recolors are really pretty they just are not a must have for me. though I had to get the wings.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-02-18 at 05:47 PM.

Today's Reward Gown & Jacket
    Rainbow Prep Quest 3

Name:  Rainbow Quest 2.2.18.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  122.1 KB
    Prep Quest 3 Reward.... Quest 3 Jacket & Reward.... Quest 1 Reward
    Last edited by Imani; 02-02-18 at 05:58 PM. Reason: The jacket is fine I just wanted to cover up her arm

Makes sense that the quest could be a re-release, though as I indicated I have received it three or four times in the relatively recent past.

The next time it pops up, if indeed it does, I will go ahead and complete it and see if it ever returns.

Is WWE stuck again or is it just my game?
    GC: k8lilith

Quote Originally Posted by k8* View Post
    Is WWE stuck again or is it just my game?
    Mine too
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Mine too
    Ditto re start of WE...just states TBA....it's about 4/5 hours after it's supposed to commence....I can only presume there is some glitch and it will start later than normal...I hope!!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

If the game is slowing down, why bother putting a new group of artists on task of creating new clothes? That seems inconsistent with everything we have heard, well let me rephrase -- the spin we have received -- concerning "the team..." and with "old game/old code" and a game's lifespan and quests dwindling, etc... for a very, very, very long time.

Have those been excuses? Why would CL receive new artists at this point in its life cycle after it has been seemingly thrown to the wolves and left to its own devices?

Putting new artists on assignment and actually training them means investing, and that is not the track this game has been on for a long time. Exactly the opposite. Some incompatibility here which is not only interesting from a messaging standpoint but also very concerning because we have the game itself right now which fails to function properly more now than ever, quite frankly, which we have all chalked up to there being "no team." But now there is a team, but of only artists?

It seems to me we don't need artists at this juncture.

We need eyes on the game that can see to it that timers function, code is correct, quests drop at the right time (anyone else get another quest today alongside the MBG?)

It is really outrageous, the level of negligence this game puts on show, which again has been chalked up to its winding down. However with alleged new artists, what does this say about the game itself? Are these artists being trained on CL only to move on to other PG products, meaning they aren't for our game exclusively but rather our game serves as the sandbox where mistakes can be made before employees go on to games PG cares about/truthfully invests in? Is CL a stepping stone or the end destination?

Summary: putting new artists on line, if they are indeed exclusive to our game, means the game is not "slowing down" as it illustrates allocating resources and thus money to the game, something which has not -- we have been clearly told -- been the reality for Campus Life for some time. Resources have been pulled and the game has been left to fight on its own. But the game is clearly not functioning properly which illustrates there is a lack of resources manning that aspect of the game. The game needs to be trusted and function properly; that is absolutely fundamental before any other priority. New clothes will mean nothing if people stop opening the game because they can't trust timers, etc. and the communication is non-existent.

So...

What is actually happening with this game, PG? While I like the idea of alleged new artists, I also find it to be "somewhat" important that the actual game even works and I believe it to be highly irresponsible if finances are invested in artists but not in someone who can actually manage the game regularly on a daily basis. If there is money available for artists exclusive to CL, there needs to be money available to ensure its smooth operation.

The messaging is off and it's time for some answers, because holding the carrot of new artists will only drag players down the track for so long if the game continues to work with such unreliability. If people get so ticked off as a result of your incompetence on this front, they won't care about "new clothes" and they will stop engaging the game, i.e. quit.

With today's yet-another malfunction, I wonder just how much more people are willing to tolerate. Devote resources to ensuring the game operates. Don't expect pretty new clothes to provide window dressing to the serious problems this game currently has.

Or, is this the meaning of the "artist message"... Will we see some new content for a short time before these artists move along the stepping stone path, off of CL, to their intended destination at Pocket Gems, and your message of new artists served to put a lid on the simmering cauldron of this forum which is increasingly becoming more frustrated with each new malfunction?

Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."

Well said!

Iím new to this game, but already encountered several errors and find them frustrating. Hopefully they can be fixed soon.

Zookeeper
    Maybe the artists they hired are going to work on other PG games and will devote only a fraction of their time to CL
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Maybe the artists they hired are going to work on other PG games and will devote only a fraction of their time to CL
    Exactly; that is one of my issues. And that is problematic because that means they have made the decision to overlook having someone actually manage the overall game with any sort of consistency.

I'd rather have a good and respectful presentation of recolors and a game that can be trusted to work versus some shiny new artists who pump out some new content but the flipside of that is the game operates like trash.

Assigning new artists at all, regardless of the degree, means that they are making it somewhat of a priority. Which is fine and I'm all for it, of course, except that they have not made it a point to care for the game itself with respect to the events running properly.

Why spend money on new art when your walls are falling down?

MBG in FS

Name:  MBG in FS 2.3.18.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  83.1 KB
    *The FS entry is not wearing the new necklace, but I keep seeing a lot of these items so they seem to be the MBGs.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-03-18 at 01:18 PM.

Stylish Collab

Name:  Hairtsyle Quest 2.3.18.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  77.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 02-03-18 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    MBG in FS

Name:  MBG in FS 2.3.18.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  83.1 KB
    *The FS entry is not wearing the new necklace, but I keep seeing a lot of these items so they seem to be the MBGs.
    Name:  ACE04B0A-7C57-4571-879F-2D0E43AADEC3.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  17.8 KB

The program I always used to post spoilers is not working anymore. So, tiny pictures.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Exactly; that is one of my issues. And that is problematic because that means they have made the decision to overlook having someone actually manage the overall game with any sort of consistency.

I'd rather have a good and respectful presentation of recolors and a game that can be trusted to work versus some shiny new artists who pump out some new content but the flipside of that is the game operates like trash.

Assigning new artists at all, regardless of the degree, means that they are making it somewhat of a priority. Which is fine and I'm all for it, of course, except that they have not made it a point to care for the game itself with respect to the events running properly.

Why spend money on new art when your walls are falling down?
    Not that I love how the game is going, but I had the impression from the message that artists had moved about (probably to support something other than CL) and the ones new to CL need training. So I don't find the messaging inconsistent at all. Mind you, I think the current sloppy game basics (as in today's WWE) is inexcusable and I don't understand it. However, I think they intend to keep CL running as long as possible for the fans, but not putting a huge effort into it.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    Not that I love how the game is going, but I had the impression from the message that artists had moved about (probably to support something other than CL) and the ones new to CL need training. So I don't find the messaging inconsistent at all. Mind you, I think the current sloppy game basics (as in today's WWE) is inexcusable and I don't understand it. However, I think they intend to keep CL running as long as possible for the fans, but not putting a huge effort into it.

The sticky seems to indicate they are training new artists SPECIFICALLY for CL, as the other artists have moved on to more profitable PG games...yet we all know game is winding down...so message is inconsistent (to me at least) as why train artists when game itself is virtually in somewhat of a shambles....we need information that actually spells out the truth...simple as that!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Has the world event started for you? For me its still TBA

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoniRo View Post
    Has the world event started for you? For me its still TBA
    That's the case for everyone. No response from PG yet.
    GC: k8lilith

Still nothing, and it's too late already.

I think PG should offer us, as a compensatory gift, all the rewards that we were supposed to get at the end of this week's (failed) WE.
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Page 219 of 223 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast