Page 218 of 238 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 5934

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

ozcat2 I thought I had the original color, but it was just a similar dress. I could not find the dress when I searched the LTQ threads however, the early quests don't have item names and neither do the quests since Jan. 2017. Maybe DA knows.

Dark Angel do you know the original color of today's dress?
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Here are the original items but I can't find the quest:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  19.4 KB
    GC: k8lilith

Quote Originally Posted by k8* View Post
    Here are the original items but I can't find the quest:

Views: 291
Size:  19.4 KB
    I am pretty sure this dress was on Santana a MBG. Iím not positive though.
    Last edited by Toonz72; 01-29-18 at 06:18 AM.

No. I just checked. Santana came with the red magic school uniform.
    GC: k8lilith

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    It is called the Nude Aira Floral dress. Was released on the 5/2/17.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

A small complaint and a quick question RE the game.

Lately, I feel like we have been having the same 4 or 5 pre-event showdown themes on repeat, a little more variety and some things that would allow me to get creative with my girls would be nice.

Also, the rose event timer been TBA for a while now is there any info on whether this will be fixed or are rose events done with? I have a bunch of roses so i am just wondering whether i should go on a spin for all or should i hold onto them?
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Thanks everyone for the help identifying the original version of the dress. I thought perhaps it was new it looked so unfamiliar to me, but it is obviously a recolor. I think the pink is even better than the original black.

Cirque I agree it has been disappointing to only have a few themes keep recycling at least they are changing but if the system only wants to allow a few themes I wish it could be broader more creative ones like favorite color/outfit/etc, & the hairstyle themes usually encourage some awesome entries. I was also wondering about the petal/ rose events. Hopefully Dark Angel can give us some updates.

Dark Angel thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-29-18 at 07:19 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Today's cash quest even though the quests have been recolors there have been some nice cash items over the past few months. I think today's pink gown was another lovely item.

Original version of todayís reward

Name:  D01FC0C9-C0AA-49E6-A1FA-9B69EB39E74D.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  8.4 KB

Today's Quest Items

Name:  Quest Items 1.30.18.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  89.3 KB
    Purse.... Gown... MBG Anne wearing today's Shoes (most recent MBG from 1/27)
    Last edited by Imani; 01-30-18 at 04:22 PM.

Today’s quest - I’m disappointed that with all the lovely rainbow dresses & gowns PG did a black recolor of this dress. However, the shoes are cute & the glasses really fit the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    A small complaint and a quick question RE the game.

Lately, I feel like we have been having the same 4 or 5 pre-event showdown themes on repeat, a little more variety and some things that would allow me to get creative with my girls would be nice.

Also, the rose event timer been TBA for a while now is there any info on whether this will be fixed or are rose events done with? I have a bunch of roses so i am just wondering whether i should go on a spin for all or should i hold onto them?
    Hiya Cirque...I used one rose to see what occurs, it said I had won some red number, BUT it did not appear in my closet! So I would advise not spinning until we hear what's happening...I'm rather poohed off, as I have a few hoarded roses!

BelatedThanks Imani and other players for follow up on original colour of Aira? Dress....much appreciated!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Today's Quest Items

Name:  Quest Items 2.1.18.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  83.3 KB
    Headband (found under red jewelry)..... Reward (found under pink gowns)...... Wings (under pink misc)
    Last edited by Imani; 02-01-18 at 05:11 AM.

Today's quest I love the wings and gown. I like how the wings are pastel so they are more subtle than the original version especially since they are larger wings. However, I almost always love wings. I like today's reward gown so much more than yesterday's.

ozkat2 thanks for the warning about the roses.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-01-18 at 10:19 AM.

I had no problems with petal and roses spin. Also the new quest today is recolours but they have the same name. So do they work or do the originals dissappear?

Original & Recolor Versions

Name:  Originals & Recolors 2.1.18.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  85.5 KB
    Original gown...... Original wings..... Recolored wings & gown
    Last edited by Imani; 02-02-18 at 04:53 AM.

Cyan<3 the original wings & gown seem fine.

I'd like to report that today's quest has ticked off both requirements in the first step which awards the golden rose but the rose does not appear in my storage.

This has happened with every quest we have had like this -- both requirements are already ticked off as complete yet no rose is given. And I keep checking, each time the quest pops up, to see if it has been corrected. And no, it never has been. So now, it's time to bring it out in the open.

Either figure out a way for the rose to be rewarded or correct it so that nothing ticks off and people have to actually complete the requirements. Either way.

It needs to be corrected.

Please correct this, PG.

Thank you.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Zookeeper
    Huh. I didn't have a first step.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Vogue One what quest are you talking about? Today, I only got the one step prep quest to buy the headband and wings to get the reward gown. I donít have a multi step quest or a quest with a rose for a prize. For Yesterdayís quest, I had the first prep quest with only one step to buy shoes & the other item to get the reward gown. Iím so confused.

Original Versions of Today's Rainbow Prep Quest 3 Items

Name:  Original Ver of 2.2.18 Items.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  85.8 KB
    Makeup Styled w/ Hair Hiding the Forehead.... Makeup.... Original Version of Reward Gown Styled w/ Necklace & Bracelets
    Last edited by Imani; 02-02-18 at 04:48 AM.

Two quests today - I was surprised we have 2 quests today the Rainbow Prep Quest and the 1 step Wedding Quest.

Wedding quest - is the gown new or a recolor? It seems nice - I am just not sure how much I would use it. In addition, I prefer colorful gowns. The bracelet has some style points which is nice and it is cheap. However, it is larger than the bracelets I usually use, which means I might never use it. When the quests are so cheap players usually overuse the rewards in FS, so I won't enter it since I like to have more unique entries since I prefer creative entries when I am voting.

Prep quest 3 - I like the gown but I feel like I already have it since I have the original version. Also, rainbow items cannot be used for most other themes so none of the quest items are helpful for me when it comes to other FS. It seems cute how PG changed it to a more pastel version, but I just doubt I'd have much use for it. However, for new players & players on a budget this is going to be great because they could use it instead of having to do clashing colors for the rainbow WWE.

Timing? - I'm confused why they did not release this wedding quest sometime before the WWE that always surprises me when we get an item so perfect for a WWE after the event especially items that cannot be used as easily for other FS themes.

Hi All,

I will post screen shots. Note that I did not notice the rose/diamond reward quest yesterday morning when quests normally appear. I did the prep quest and then closed my game. When I went in later on and looked again at prep quest 1 which I have not yet done, there it was showing step 2/2 in my menu.

Also, this morning I received 2 quests. Immediately after the prep quest dialogue completed, another quest launched with a bridal theme -- gorgeous gown.

I have shown screens of those as well. Three sets follow...

First screen is how my quest menu popped up with no scrolling... Notice, too, the weird wedding theme quest there.
Views: 161
Size:  154.7 KB

Second set is the rose/diamond quest... Remember the first step showed ticked off but the rose was not awarded...
Views: 164
Size:  151.6 KB
Views: 163
Size:  145.6 KB

Last set is the second quest I received this morning right after the rainbow prep quest dialogue completed... Don't recall the gown, perhaps it is actually new? Looks gorgeous; haven't tried it on...
Size:  148.9 KB
Size:  135.7 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Zookeeper
    I didn't get the study ssssion quest
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Me neither. I did not have study quest .
    Not sure I want the recolours of the rainbow gowns. They are too similar.

Page 218 of 238 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast