Page 217 of 238 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 5949

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I asked Jesse and he has confirmed it is a re colour. Though he has not confirmed which it is.
    I love, love, love the gold gown so I’ll be happy if it is a white re-color of it!
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

I love the gold gown, too. It has a 20s-30s feeling. I don't mind recolours as long as they are nicely designed.
    GC: k8lilith

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    They should have just named this theme white wedding given us some classic wedding-esque gowns and caled it a day because that's all that wins in the showdowns - tuxes don't do well, short dresses don't do well, heck even the pre event dresses don't do well - just white gowns everywhere! *rant over*. Just needed to get that off my chest, hope all you ladies are doing well!

[Edit]
    I also REALLY like today's cash quest jacket - it allowed me to use a skirt that has been sitting in my wardrobe for awhile that i've loved but haven't been able to use.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_a24.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  7.5 KBName:  fullsizeoutput_a25.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  7.5 KB
    Lol....Cirque! I always find the white gowns dominate in a wedding theme. then I notice a turnaround usually about two thirds into WE, that when I post my pink, black or gold numbers as that's when bods start to vote for summat a wee bit different!
    I also like the white jacket, teamed it with black short dress with white waistband, looks good!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    ozkat2 the original gown is called the "White Lady Luxury Gown" and it can be found under gowns and white. (Since everything is not organized by the color and category we expect I figure it was worth mentioning.) It is white with gold accents to it (I posted a small picture below this post).

Baseanimal thanks for the MBG spoilers. I usually have trouble creating the perfect look if the recruit has almond eyes, but it seems like you found a nice look for her. I wish the forum would not shrink our pictures because I need to be able to see details. What makeup did you use? It looks like the Silver Egyptian Makeup. If so, did you use any other makeup with it?

Question is the WWE gown a recolor? It's so hard to see the detail, so I cannot decide if I want to work to get Queen or just use this as an opportunity to take it easy and just enjoy the WWE.
    Imani, thanks for info re gown..I have used it in WE (white version) only does well when teamed against summat non white!

Today's Items

Name:  Quest items 1.23.18.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  86.2 KB
    Purse... Cape Modeled by MBG Ariana... Reward Gown
    Last edited by Imani; 01-23-18 at 08:13 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Today's Hairstyle

Name:  Hairstyles 1.23.18.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  79.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 01-23-18 at 08:12 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Yes it is the re colour of the gold gown.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  61.2 KB

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Hello!
    Can someone please post (or at least name) all three rewards won for this event?
    I have identified the gown and the veil, but I don't remember what the third item was...

Thanks!
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Thegeebee White shoes. I think they are called White Casablanca Wedding Heels.

White Casablanca Wedding Heels
    White Whimsical Wedding Veil
    White Evie Wedding Gown

Imani and DA: found them - thank you!

When it comes to shoes, it gets confusing, mostly because some of the models are very similar.
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Good Morning...fellow players! as we can see..the next WE seems to be incorrect...17 days...which makes it middle of a week, give or take take a day... counting from yesterday! Also rank points are still halved...so is there any point in entering any gals until this issue is resolved? Pointless reaching A+ if we all go back to F again...
    I was really hoping this would be all corrected by now...it's super frustrating for me, so it must be for everyone!

Dark Angel I'm curious. What is PG doing with the rank since the points are not right? is the time correct that the next event will be in 17 days? Have they told you why they keep changing the WWEs? Since you are often our connection and the one who gives us answers and speaks on behalf of players, have you told them we are worried about it getting permanently broken? I wish they would just leave the WWEs alone even if it means we cannot have an event on a holiday. It seemed like competition/"FS" issues in Runway Life killed the game and I do not want that to happen to CL. thanks for showing the gowns it is always lovely to see your stylings. thanks for all your help.

Cirque I agree that the Wedding WWE was just white gowns and the gray MBG one. I was glad PG tried to encourage some variety with the non-traditional prep quests, I wish the voters would have included all the wedding party and guests when making entries. Aw that's cute how you styled the new white cash jacket.

k8 thank you for showing the gold gown. I kept thinking the WWE gown looked familiar and they have been doing recolors since the new artists are still in training, so it just seemed like it had to be a recolor.

ozkat2 happy to help. The fuller gowns seem to do best in almost all FS/WWE. It's sad because we have so many other nice items. Plus if voters would vote for other items then we could get more variety in the FS. I think we have sometimes had 3 weeks between WWEs but I do not think they have ever occurred midweek. Thanks for highlighting the pre-event rank issue. In the past, adjusting the point levels did not mess us up but I'm not sure with the rank issues lately. Also, if it is 3 weeks, why is not it Romance WWE. I hope they are not going to do 3 weeks between events and then do two weeks in a row - I wish they would just keep the WWEs every 2 weeks.

thegeebee happy to help. I agree sometimes the shoes get confusing since they are small & can look similar to other ones.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-23-18 at 07:59 PM.

Today's quest I was so excited to see the hairstyle! I think previously it was only available on 1 MBG. I am so excited to get it. I love it for fairy/ fantasy themes and some of the colors are also good for spring and autumn. I could also see it working for some other themes. I was also interested in the cape and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looks when transparent. The other items seemed ok. This was one of my favorite quests out of all the ones we have had recently.

Dark Angel I'm curious. What is PG doing with the rank since the points are not right? is the time correct that the next event will be in 17 days? Have they told you why they keep changing the WWEs? Since you are often our connection and the one who gives us answers and speaks on behalf of players, have you told them we are worried about it getting permanently broken? I wish they would just leave the WWEs alone even if it means we cannot have an event on a holiday. It seemed like competition/"FS" issues in Runway Life killed the game and I do not want that to happen to CL. thanks for showing the gowns it is always lovely to see your stylings. thanks for all your help.

Cirque I agree that the Wedding WWE was just white gowns and the gray MBG one. I was glad PG tried to encourage some variety with the non-traditional prep quests, I wish the voters would have included all the wedding party and guests when making entries. Aw that's cute how you styled the new white cash jacket.

k8 thank you for showing the gold gown. I kept thinking the WWE gown looked familiar and they have been doing recolors since the new artists are still in training, so it just seemed like it had to be a recolor.

ozkat2 happy to help. The fuller gowns seem to do best in almost all FS/WWE. It's sad because we have so many other nice items. Plus if voters would vote for other items then we could get more variety in the FS. I think we have sometimes had 3 weeks between WWEs but I do not think they have ever occurred midweek. Thanks for highlighting the pre-event rank issue. In the past, adjusting the point levels did not mess us up but I'm not sure with the rank issues lately. Also, if it is 3 weeks, why is not it Romance WWE. I hope they are not going to do 3 weeks between events and then do two weeks in a row - I wish they would just keep the WWEs every 2 weeks.

thegeebee happy to help. I agree sometimes the shoes get confusing since they are small & can look similar to other ones.
    Imani..thanks for your input and questions raised regarding future WE's....hopefully we will hear from PG (possibly via DA, thank you) as quite frankly that's about the only reason I persist with this game...the fortnightly WE's...even every three weeks is aok as long as we have some information about immediate future of game...we already know that it's winding down...so I don't expect miracles (if only) Just so frustrated with this WE mess!
    This game has been a fabulous relaxant for me in times of stress and health issues...but all good things come to an end..ahhh, but the sheer enjoyment and pleasure of playing CL that I used to originally share with grandies, until I became addicted and continued to play on my own!

Hope it continues in some form for a wee while longer! Trying to be positive but I know I'm not in Noddyland! Thanks everyone!

Will get back to you on the issue with the ranks and event tomorrow. Not feeling so great today.

Todayís Quest

Name:  Quest Items 1.25.18.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  117.0 KB
    Dress.... Dress & shoes.... Dress & shoes
    Last edited by Imani; 01-25-18 at 04:14 PM.

Rainbow fashions is starting on 2/3/18 (PST). Jesse is looking into the event ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Rainbow fashions is starting on 2/3/18 (PST). Jesse is looking into the event ranks.
    Thanks for followup info...just a query, is it possible that PG puts some realistic items in seasonal selection? Like earrings, necklaces and bracelets...as it's rather difficult to upgrade from present seasonal selection and the last few) In last WE, I used the eyeliners, wedding gown randomly and white belt...perhaps some variety would be better utilised...thanks very much
    Last edited by ozkat2; 01-26-18 at 12:53 AM.

Cash quest today - Iím not sure how much I will use the items but Iím still glad for them because we donít have a lot of that kind of style of clothing.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I didn't think I would like Anne, especially with that particular bracelet reward. But when I got her pretty nice dress in my free box and realized my many diamonds are increasing not decreasing, I went all the way. She has a pleasant face and turns out I like her. But off came the bracelet and the huge shades can go to someone else.
    Name:  IMG_7353.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  75.2 KB
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Hope you are all well. I don't post often but I am still out there playing and voting for you!
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

ScarletDragon Thanks for showing the MBG. She looks so much better in her new outfit. It does seem like her bracelet and sunglasses are a bit too much. Thanks for demonstrating how nice she looks without them.

Today's Quest Items

Name:  Quest Items 1.28.18.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  90.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 01-28-18 at 10:22 AM.

Today's Quest Items

Name:  Quest Items 1.28.18.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  90.9 KB
    Thanks Imani for the quest items....can you please tell me what is original colour of dress? Thanks!

Page 217 of 238 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast