Page 216 of 223 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 5575

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by Baseanimal View Post
    Todays MBG Ariana: recruited out of curiosity to see if she would really look "like that" ��
    She didn't though, once you go to change her lipstick in salon,the wrong shading disappears.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  20.1 KB
    Her items
Views: 306
Size:  19.5 KB
    W/ new lipstick and makeup. She has almond eyes and hair is the romance braid bun.
Views: 314
Size:  8.8 KB
    I changed hair color and her face shading went away,,, it was unique though
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

ozkat2 the original gown is called the "White Lady Luxury Gown" and it can be found under gowns and white. (Since everything is not organized by the color and category we expect I figure it was worth mentioning.) It is white with gold accents to it (I posted a small picture below this post).

Baseanimal thanks for the MBG spoilers. I usually have trouble creating the perfect look if the recruit has almond eyes, but it seems like you found a nice look for her. I wish the forum would not shrink our pictures because I need to be able to see details. What makeup did you use? It looks like the Silver Egyptian Makeup. If so, did you use any other makeup with it?

Question is the WWE gown a recolor? It's so hard to see the detail, so I cannot decide if I want to work to get Queen or just use this as an opportunity to take it easy and just enjoy the WWE.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-20-18 at 10:33 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Yesterday's Quest
    Not a Traditional Wedding 3

Name:  Quest 1.19.18.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  88.5 KB
    Reward Gown... Reward Gown in FS... Headpiece... Shoes... Original Version of the Gown
    Last edited by Imani; 01-20-18 at 10:09 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Ariana & Another Almond Eyed Recruit

Name:  MBG in FS 1.20.18.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  77.0 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 01-20-18 at 10:51 AM.

Imani,thank you for all the spoilers you post😘 It's been a hassle posting picture spoilers since the shrinking began,but now i'm thinking than any spoilers are better than none,even if you have to squint a bit😊 I'll admit though,since all quests are recolors i'm only completing a tiny fraction. Even the last hold-out,prepquests,are recolors now,and as of this WWE,not even completely on theme😕
    As well as WWE-prizes .. Re your question about prize-gown for wedding WWE; I think it's a safe bet it's a recolor of a former prep prize,only w silver accents. Both of the other prizes are
Views: 208
Size:  7.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  9.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  16.5 KB
    Guess we can only hope that the veil has been fixed; it's the one that goes under the hair in back.

And yes,it is just the egyptian makeup i've used on almond eyes .. It softens the "angry eyebrows"😄
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Today's Quest

Here's a nice picture of the Original version of the gown

Base Animal thanks for the spoilers you post. I agree small spoilers are better than no spoilers. I was just commenting on my difficulty seeing detail in the smaller spoilers. Though I guessed the makeup, so I must have been able to see the detail better than I thought. Did you see Jesse's post from early January? I had not seen it until yesterday since I usually focus my attention on this thread. He said that they have new artists so until they are trained they are using more recolors, but it sounds like it will just be temporary. Regarding the prep quests, they did name them non-traditional wedding. I was excited for colorful wedding outfits. I do feel bad though for people who were hoping for beautiful white gowns especially since there are probably colored gowns that they could have used a white recolor of for a traditional version of the wedding prep quests. While I like some of our white wedding gowns to just see the same few gowns in voting gets boring for me, I wish more players would also consider entering outfits for the bridesmaids or guests. Thanks for the pictures and tips for trying to find the WWE gown.

WWE Prizes - With Base Animal's help, I found two of the originals the Purple heels were from a previous Wedding WWE & the rose veil was from a prep quest. I still cannot identify the reward gown, so if anyone knows that would be great.

While searching, I also found the original white version of the red non traditional wedding 2 prep quest gown.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-21-18 at 11:07 AM.

I keep losing clothes from my closet! First there was the yellow reindeer antlers, then the dangle pearl earrings (I repurchased them from the boutique two weeks ago) and now the white Casablanca wedding gown, a WWE prize from last year is gone, too! And god knows what else is missing! I had payed for those items! I'm so pissed now, especially for the WWE gown considering how many diamonds I spent entering multiple girls to get it!
    GC: k8lilith

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k8* View Post
    I keep losing clothes from my closet! First there was the yellow reindeer antlers, then the dangle pearl earrings (I repurchased them from the boutique two weeks ago) and now the white Casablanca wedding gown, a WWE prize from last year is gone, too! And god knows what else is missing! I had payed for those items! I'm so pissed now, especially for the WWE gown considering how many diamonds I spent entering multiple girls to get it!
    The Casablanca wedding gown is under dresses. Have you checked there? I don't think that one is from last year.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    The Casablanca wedding gown is under dresses. Have you checked there? I don't think that one is from last year.
    You're right. It was 2016 so, two years ago. I checked both dresses and gowns, not a color category but the whole closet. It's not there.

You're right. It was 2016 so, two years ago. I checked both dresses and gowns, not a color category but the whole closet. It's not there.
    That one is under White. I often miss things.

Only thing I can say is if you been playing on a device with storage and or RAM issues you can loose data. Or when you delete and install again. Play on multiple devices.

If this is something recent, do a quick check on your device/storage.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    That one is under White. I often miss things.

Only thing I can say is if you been playing on a device with storage and or RAM issues you can loose data. Or when you delete and install again. Play on multiple devices.

If this is something recent, do a quick check on your device/storage.
    I checked three times. It's not in white or any other colour. I don't play on multiple devices, just my iPad that has 19g free space. I have never deleted/reinstalled the game except for that time recently where I couldn't get in and I was advised by PG to do so. I have a huge wardrobe and I haven't used those items for quite some time - except for the earrings which I had tailored to ten and they were used frequently - so I can't possibly know when this first started happening. I don't know what is wrong with my game. Fingers crossed I won't lose anything else.

Dark Angel - is the WWE gown a recolor, and if so do you know the name of the original gown? thanks for all your help.

k8 that stinks that some of your items are missing - I hope the issue gets fixed asap and the items return to your closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Dark Angel - is the WWE gown a recolor, and if so do you know the name of the original gown? thanks for all your help.

k8 that stinks that some of your items are missing - I hope the issue gets fixed asap and the items return to your closet.
    Thanks, Imani. I hope too but I doubt it.

mbg

Name:  625D6EB9-426F-464D-B9A2-173073FDB98E.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  7.9 KBName:  AF0F0DA0-DACF-4A79-B5AA-7FB820E54C70.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  9.4 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 01-21-18 at 09:31 PM.

Today’s Reward

Name:  85CE808C-C130-4DB9-9499-7A735549AE43.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  6.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Baseanimal View Post
    Todays MBG Ariana: recruited out of curiosity to see if she would really look "like that" 😀
    She didn't though, once you go to change her lipstick in salon,the wrong shading disappears.
Views: 310
Size:  20.1 KB
    Her items
Views: 306
Size:  19.5 KB
    W/ new lipstick and makeup. She has almond eyes and hair is the romance braid bun.
Views: 314
Size:  8.8 KB
    Thanks Baseanimal! I've noticed that with coupla other MBG quests...I just either change lippy or hairstyle and all is well...also I changed this outfit for WE...I got rid of grey veil, sleeves and used silver accessories..armbands, bracelet and necklace plus used that Russian hairstyle with plait in front...used black and gold version...I can't seem to post a pic...bugger! But it did do well vs white gown as using all grey was a bit dullsville for me! I like what you did with hair and necklace...
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Imani I don't think the WWE gown is a recolour. I can't find it but I haven't looked through my whole closet. It doesn't look familiar. It's possibly a unique item with the shoes and veil being a recolour. As I am uncertain, please don't take my word for it.

Dark Angel - thanks. You usually have a good sense about items we already have, so I appreciate your reply.

Today’s cash quest - I like the top & shoes. I think the skirt is nice. I doubt I’ll ever use the reward “jacket” but it’s a nice piece for cash players.

They should have just named this theme white wedding given us some classic wedding-esque gowns and caled it a day because that's all that wins in the showdowns - tuxes don't do well, short dresses don't do well, heck even the pre event dresses don't do well - just white gowns everywhere! *rant over*. Just needed to get that off my chest, hope all you ladies are doing well!

[Edit]
    I also REALLY like today's cash quest jacket - it allowed me to use a skirt that has been sitting in my wardrobe for awhile that i've loved but haven't been able to use.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_a24.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  7.5 KBName:  fullsizeoutput_a25.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  7.5 KB
    Last edited by Cirque; 01-22-18 at 09:50 PM.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Could the WWE gown be a recolour of this gold one? From what I can see from the thumbnail it looks quite similar.

Views: 151
Size:  18.9 KB

Could the WWE gown be a recolour of this gold one? From what I can see from the thumbnail it looks quite similar.

Views: 151
Size:  18.9 KB
    I looked at that a few hours ago and thought maybe. I been trying to compare the neckline with the gold. On the white it looks more embellished but given the size of the thumbnail high possibility.
    Last edited by darkangel; 01-22-18 at 03:38 PM.

Views: 150
Size:  77.7 KB

I asked Jesse and he has confirmed it is a re colour. Though he has not confirmed which it is.

Page 216 of 223 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast