Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 3,926 to 3,932 of 3932

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Hello everyone.. was super busy last week..had my UK VISA interview on Friday finally..now hoping that the decision is taken soon..I will probably be leaving in the middle of July. So much paperwork and so many things left to do..I deal with one issue and 4 more crop up the same day!! My base level anxiety has shot up in the past couple weeks..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

RM7, yeah - the hair was a bit overpowering and totally not working with her outfit. I did try the style she came in in the black hair and that didn't look too bad. Do you think I should add wings, though?? Lol!!

I changed her out of her uniform just to show her differently -- not as "cuted out." Using the bonus backpack which I really like, and what is cool about the backpack if people haven't noticed is that it stays on over jackets! I also have added the Rose After Party makeup from awhile ago that changes the eye color to green and adds more oomph. Here is my Iris, rebloomed.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  134.4 KB
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against." -- Malcolm X

Name:  IMG_5996.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  135.8 KB
    I didn't screen shot steps but I wanted to share outcome,,,,you can't wear necklace or bracelet with the dress . I like the detail of the dress I think it can be used for opera with dramatic effects
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Robyn Audrey - happy to help.

Barcbar your styling of the items does make me think of the opera. thanks for sharing it with us.

Vogue One aw I like how you combined the MBG pink bag with that pink top.

MBG I think if I like an MBG it is worth getting her especially since it is the one way to get new girls & they are diamond givers. Even when I like the outfit I usually do not use their original outfit much in FS because the items tend to be overused since players get them in their free boxes.
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 04:36 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Iris Makeover

Name:  MBG Makeover 6.24.17.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  44.5 KB

Cash Hairstyles on MBG Iris
    Name:  MBG Close up 6.24.17.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  70.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 08:50 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 6.25.17.jpg
Size:  87.0 KB

Name:  Items 6.25.17.jpg
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  Hairstyles 6.25.17.jpg
Size:  69.1 KB

MBG aw she is really cute. I love being able to do a makeover myself and really try different things out.

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158