Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4422

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Zookeeper
    Barbar - Great styling!

Back to School Prep Quests and WWE - I can't tell you how much I am sooooo unmotivated by this theme. Like Imani, I was hoping to be able to use some of the cute casual clothes like pants and separates that we rarely, if ever, get to use in a WWE. But instead we have these outfits - most with matchy jackets - that no student would be caught dead wearing today. I didn't buy either in the prep quests because I don't want them in my closet - they're unattractive and dated. I'll muddle through with what I have.

On Vogue.One'sgood advice, I leveled up to A rank in case the Queen level prize is desirable. But, I'm going to visit my boyfriend this weekend and we have a ton of activities planned with our families (he lives in my hometown) so I don't know how much playing I'll have time to do.
    Last edited by RM7; 08-10-17 at 08:49 PM.

Oh noooo! Cheerleader clothes! I'm not getting those.
    CL id: Kadiatu

It's School Time Again 3

Name:  Quest 8.11.17.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  81.5 KB

Name:  Items 8.11.17.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  79.3 KB

Name:  Makeup 8.11.17.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  Items Modeled 8.11.17.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  85.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 08-11-17 at 05:43 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I am super bored with this event and it hasn't even started yet.. Am picking the makeup but really do not like the jacket..
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Apocalypse in Wasteland!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  84.7 KB

Views: 295
Size:  99.7 KB

Views: 292
Size:  81.1 KB

Views: 294
Size:  97.5 KB
    OMG I missed this! :0 WaaaWaaa

Sigh, oh well. Anyways HI EVERYONE!

I browse here on occasion, and yes I still play But its Very sporadic. I think its been past 3 events that Ive skipped??? Not sure, but Im like way behind in game LOL. For long while I just tried to buy few things from quests and do the events but slowly I was simply not able to enter/keep up with FS and my pre-rank went from As then to Bs then to Cs and now Im doing good if I can get it to D+ LOL. Just been so busy,

one I got a phone last year (I think?) and pretty much its my go to device. Being nomadic somewhat, well in city nomadic LOL it just isnt feasable to use my Ipads all the time and I didnt want to put CL on my phone and have to deal with the whole two devices thing. Plus few times having WiFi was sporadic as well. And just getting everything done to get on the road, has been overwhelming at best. I believe I mentioned it but in case not, we bought a truck and fifth wheel, sold everything except essentials and are going Fulltime on the road RVing. It is a Completely different life and So much to adjust to, both mentally and physically.

While preparing we have been living in temp rentals or motels, LOL, thats been fun. Ive had more vacations just here in CO this past year than our entire marriage ROFL. But the ugh, downside is the constant dragging luggage/supplies to and fro, That part gets tiring, fast. And all the things to learn, especially about the RV Including WiFi so I can Play my games when out in middle of no where LOL. We move in RV Finally Sept 1, and Im excited but nervous at same time. We will be living in mountains for while, to work out the kinks in RV, winterizing it and seeing how the systems work because our son and daughter are going with us. So we have to know how long our water, sewage etc will last before having to fill/dump so when traveling to more desolate regions we arent left with surprises LOL. We Had planned on being on road heading South by this time but so much to do and work issues etc, its just a Lot of preparation and $$$ on those also.

Therefore Im not sure just how Often Ill be able to access the game, even with WiFi booster/extender we may not be able to get enough Data to be able to stream, I think its how they term it, when we in desert or in mountains and what not. So I have been trying to buy things from quests as much as I can so when I can play, at least I am somewhat current closet wise LOL. Been missing on MB girls though, and sadly few cash quests. I dont get back to finish them often times.

I Would put game on phone But it takes up too much ram and I need RV gps/blm land and other apps that we Have to have so....

So yeah, we really are going Gypsy LOL. Ive often styled my dolls in travel/gypsy styles because Ive always dreamed of travel and fulltime nomad living, and we had talked about it but now we are actually Doing it. Its scarier in RL though LOL, like now I worry about truck break downs or water systems or our black tank LOL, and hardest part was deciding What to keep and what to let go of. I got rid of most of my clothes so I could keep my sewing gear LOL. Hey I figured on the road Ill be living in leggings and tanks/sweaters anyways so dont need all the dresses and heels (did keep few but gave away most). Got a kindle because we couldnt take all our books lol,

but going from house to RV is huge size adjustment, and we were able to find big fifth wheel But you still have to watch the weight so yeah, minimize LOL.

We plan on hitting every State, over the years, taking our time so Ill keep you updated. For now we will stay in CO since one daughter still here and we wont be leaving until after Christmas, barring circumstance etc. Our first trip after seeing all of CO (my son hasnt seen southern part) is heading towards Florida or Arizona, weather depending LOL and time of year...now Nature dictates to us our steps, which is really cool because well you know, Im big nature girl anyways.

Im glad the game still going, some awesome content this summer oh Bravo on the Golf outfits (claps yay!) and wow Time goes by fast...already Back to School! I like the cheerleading outfit, will get that one. Wont be doing event though, we have to install new battery on Clara (our RV) and some last minute upgrades, Im nervous about towing her...she is 37foot long Yikes and our truck (Dodge Ram Dually 3500) which is a beast (we named him Bad Wolf, Dr Who and RV Clara, also Dr. Who and yes we are getting a paint logo with a Tardis, with Road Tardis LOL under it)

anyway yeah...Im nervous as ever about our first tow, like knew it was coming but its one thing to think, plan etc but tgen day comes you actually do and its OMG What did I get myself into ROFL...

but Life short and you only live once!

Peace,

Nemy

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Oh noooo! Cheerleader clothes! I'm not getting those.
    You fibber!

Views: 254
Size:  62.9 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Honestly, if my girls end up competing against the usual, or this cheerleader outfit they will lose *sigh*

Hmm.. I think I've become self-sufficient in diamonds now. At least if there a few quests I have not much interest in. I might recruit my last diamond girl tonight, Ellen. And then I have no other way to get rid of diamonds anymore

... ok, Ellen will be joining me in four hours. The game can be shut down afterwards

Btw, I'm off to Svalbard on Monday. Still haven't decided on all excursions. I'm doing a trip to the abandoned Russian mining town of Pyramiden and a wildlife boattrip. I'm still in doubt about either a sea kayak trip, fossil hunting or a hike. Difficult decision...

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Hmm.. I think I've become self-sufficient in diamonds now. At least if there a few quests I have not much interest in. I might recruit my last diamond girl tonight, Ellen. And then I have no other way to get rid of diamonds anymore

... ok, Ellen will be joining me in four hours. The game can be shut down afterwards

Btw, I'm off to Svalbard on Monday. Still haven't decided on all excursions. I'm doing a trip to the abandoned Russian mining town of Pyramiden and a wildlife boattrip. I'm still in doubt about either a sea kayak trip, fossil hunting or a hike. Difficult decision...
    Have fun in Svalbard, or Longyarbyen . I hope you will find Santa's house, and the huge red mailbox.
    A wildlife boattrip is great, I hope you see some whales. But that is most likely.
    I would suggest to go on a glacier/snow trip/hike, depends on the wheather. Nice sceneries.
    But everything is nice, so I think it is hard to decide what to do.
    You can't do the hike on your own, because you may bump into a bear, not likely, but possible. You see the warning signs at the end of Longyarbyen. You need to go with a guide (they are well equiped).
    Have fun, and enjoy Spitsbergen, it can be cold, but I am sure you are aware of that.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Nemi, oh, wow, a big change in your life.
    Lot's of preparation.

Still, great to see you back on the forum.

Mmmm, I am also not motivated about the next event.
    I didn't buy anything from the three prep quests yet.
    I haven't decided if I want to join, like I always do. Not yet prepared any of my girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Mmmm, I am also not motivated about the next event.
    I didn't buy anything from the three prep quests yet.
    I haven't decided if I want to join, like I always do. Not yet prepared any of my girls.

I never prepare my girls, Dutchie. I like the moment of panic and not finding what I'm looking for.
    I did finish the second quest and got the makeup from today's, which really is nice. The rest is a bit meh.

Makeup

Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Hiya all... I'm not doing this one, sorry, I'm so unmotivated by the theme...also had a school days chic in the leadup to WE...really? Also uniforms may be worn in some private schools, but certainly not in uni (college) or secondary school (upper school?) also same dull choice of items in WE related quests...'tis the only part of CL that I enjoy at the mo....prepping gals for WE...mind you, I usually prep coupla hours before WE starts....as time is always a factor...so I'm sorely disappointed that I don't feel inspired to enter.
    What about another historical theme...steampunk anyone? Or Game of Thrones...let's face it, I love trizzing gals for events...Anyway, hope those who enter have a fun time prepping and entering your gals....good luck!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 08-11-17 at 10:55 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Easy recruit. It's a bit of an odd name again though, and I have no idea how to pronounce it. Any idea?

Dutchie: still not decided yet. I'm thinking about a hike up Fuglefjellet as it's outside the Longyearbyen Valley, but I'm still undecided.

Name:  IMG_5216.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  132.0 KB
    I hear ya Kat!!! I had such high hopes but here is the look I shall enter as this is what I see as more realistic college wear!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Zookeeper
    I went for the cheerleader outfit. I love them. Maybe because I was a cheerleader in college. Or just because they're girly. LOL!

Pass on the MBG - I got shoes as my freebie.

Nemi - Enjoy your life change!

Yiara - Happy travels!

And I'm with everyone else who is completely unmotivated for this WWE. The theme is blah. I didn't do the first 2 prep quests and I don't get the prizes. Is that a brown witches hat?

MBG Cersie

Name:  MBG 8.12.17.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  81.0 KB

* she has "orange hair" & her default eye color is green
    Last edited by Imani; 08-12-17 at 03:31 PM.

Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeover 8.12.17.jpg
Size:  77.2 KB
    Tights. MBG. School Suit.

Name:  Makeover MBG Outfit 8.12.17.jpg
Size:  76.8 KB
    Jacket & tights. Hat. School Suit.
    Last edited by Imani; 08-12-17 at 02:12 PM.

Nemmy,so great to hear from you! Big,big changes 😱 Dont know that i'd have the guts to scrap it all and ride into the sunset. Hope you'll all enjoy your new lifestyle 😊

So, the game .. My motivation for the theme was quite low,only bought makeup from preps,and could only muster an A rank this time. Seeing the WWE rewards,i'm content to just muddle through. Did get some fun out of dressing for the theme,since i decided to create outfits that each had to contain one seasonal item. Turned out to be challenging and fun,but voters were not on board .. currently lost 100% of showdowns to the yellow cash quest ensemble 😄

Imani,thank you for MBG spoilers. Want the tights,but have gotten everything but,minus jacket. No bad boxes yet,but know they're due..
    Last edited by Baseanimal; 08-12-17 at 02:08 PM.
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya all... I'm not doing this one, sorry, I'm so unmotivated by the theme...also had a school days chic in the leadup to WE...really? Also uniforms may be worn in some private schools, but certainly not in uni (college) or secondary school (upper school?) also same dull choice of items in WE related quests...'tis the only part of CL that I enjoy at the mo....prepping gals for WE...mind you, I usually prep coupla hours before WE starts....as time is always a factor...so I'm sorely disappointed that I don't feel inspired to enter.
    What about another historical theme...steampunk anyone? Or Game of Thrones...let's face it, I love trizzing gals for events...Anyway, hope those who enter have a fun time prepping and entering your gals....good luck!
    I agree that this event is dull, but I try to have fun.

Uniforms are worn in all Primary and secondary schools in the UK. Some sixth form/college also have a uniform and off course private schools. A college (not the same as sixth form college but similar) and Universities has no uniform.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  IMG_5216.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  132.0 KB
    I hear ya Kat!!! I had such high hopes but here is the look I shall enter as this is what I see as more realistic college wear!!!!
    See now I don't see that as realistic college wear either, too much skirt and no jeans but in my eyes its what's I see around me. Just remember it's different for different countries.

Wow Nemmy, that is brave but exciting. I wish you luck, fun and stay safe.

MBG, took 13 boxes. Again not exciting, but I prefer to use the items separately.

Yirara happy travels.

I sometimes prepare my girls in advance, a recent thing. Especially if I know I would be busy at the weekend. It takes me ages so I only do a couple every day.

MBG Hairstyle: Metallic Hair

Name:  Hair 8.12.17.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  Hairstyles 8.12.17.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  60.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    See now I don't see that as realistic college wear either, too much skirt and no jeans but in my eyes its what's I see around me. Just remember it's different for different countries.
    Sure,,,, I agree,,,, but more grownup clothing than the quests we received and jeans don't usually win against a skirt or dress,,,,, I remember when I was in school there was no jeans allowed you had to wear skirts or dresses!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast