Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I don't think I have enough colours in this outfit,,,lol

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  90.9 KB

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    Ok the jungle theme really threw me off..apparently only and only brown qualified..lost everyone of the ones I entered.. i think am going into the wwe with a C or at most a B..
    The forest hike didn't work for me either as I entered some outfits which had colour eg shorts, tops and backpacks etc I lost nearly every event! I may make it to B+ if I enter regularly but as usual, RL will get in the way! Such a disappointment that points haven't changed...
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

The fix should be live in about 10 minutes or so that should halve the required pre-event ranking scores needed for this week's events.

damadaliniana - I like how you paired the long green gown with the green Irish top (in the campus pic here). Thanks for showing the decor and reward dress.

scarlet dragon - thanks for modeling the step 1 reward for the other day.

Jesse/ PG - yay! thanks!

Quest - I love the wings & that they are in step 1. I did the whole quest in my one game, but in the other I just bought the wings. I am not sure that the items are really versatile for FS which is always a criteria I consider, but the dresses & skirt are so colorful and stylish. The wings are large which I like and wings often do well in fantasy themes. I am not sure how to style the headband. I like the makeup with the bangs because it is more my style that way. I will use items like this after I reach my pre-event rank. They also work for favorite outfit, color, creative, hairdo, etc. FS.

Quest - my sister's (Brittany219) opinion - she likes rainbow items so the quest was appealing in that sense. She also highlighted how the quest gives us a decent amount of stuff too for ~100 diamonds - 2 dresses & a skirt that could be styled to look like a dress. She says it's a great deal not to mention the wings.

Forest Hike FS Theme - I am going rogue and trying to stay away from tan, beige, brown, etc. I really liked my purple hiking outfit and I played around with blue, pink, lime green, etc. I lost quite a few or was saved by my 40 point judge's bonus and had a competitor a much smaller judge's score.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-16-17 at 09:43 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    The forest hike didn't work for me either as I entered some outfits which had colour eg shorts, tops and backpacks etc I lost nearly every event! I may make it to B+ if I enter regularly but as usual, RL will get in the way! Such a disappointment that points haven't changed...
    That's odd. I didn't enter any outfits with all brown. All of mine had (mostly or all) color and I won each round.

Where I struggle is the hair rounds. I don't like the wilder hair so I rarely buy it. I'm trying to cobble together enough points just to advance in rank even if I don't win a round.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Olcia View Post
    Name:  IMG_7617.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  84.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7620.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  77.1 KB
    Thanks for modeling these! I really hate the unicorn horn but absolutely LOVE the final gown. I'm also not the biggest fan of the wings but I can see how they'd be handy. I haven't decided if I want to spend diamonds on them. I don't have a lot of rainbow items but I'm getting low on diamonds. I'm glad I have a few days to decide.

Name:  IMG_7653.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  83.6 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Rainbow Rush 2!

Views: 560
Size:  84.2 KB

Views: 573
Size:  126.1 KB

Views: 550
Size:  86.2 KB

Views: 563
Size:  139.2 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Ayy! A very mixed bag again. I love the orange corsage and gown, but I'm not too sure about the other items. The skirt might be useful for tropical themes though. The jacket might be nice, but the cut is just a bit dull. The reward looks nicer though than from yesterday's quest.
    CL id: Kadiatu

I do like the reward gown.

Views: 539
Size:  122.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  122.9 KB

Zookeeper
    Hmmmm...of the two quests I like the first one better. The red tones in the second quest pull more orangey. And I really don't like the ruffle skirt in the second quest's step one. The reward gown, however is adorable. I checked my closet and I don't have much at all for rainbow that is FS winnable -just a couple of dresses. They'll fail miserably against he gowns and wings. So I think I may do the first quest. Along with many of the items being very pretty one of the very good things about the first quest is the items will work well with any upcoming Spring and Easter themed FS.

I'm glad to see the ranks changed. As usual I'll end at A which makes me happy.

With the reward gowns for both of these quests being so pretty I'm very interested to see what the WWS reward gown will look like.

Views: 759
Size:  60.7 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    Name:  IMG_1163.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  20.8 KB
    Got the make up on my free box looks nice! As do the recolour wings reward! And she is actually very pretty!! Will wait for full spoilers..

Nice-looking girl. But is it so much of an effort to change more than the mouth and lip colour and hair of the MBG? What about different eyes for a change, and mouth, and nose, and skin colour?

Enough complaining for now: Love the clothes, and the hair is nice as well. I thought beforehand we'd get the christmas bun and I first thought I was right. But this is a different hair colour at least.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    MBG and reward gown for buying gems.
    Name:  IMG_6833.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  120.1 KB
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

MBG Lillia

Views: 688
Size:  52.8 KB

Views: 677
Size:  127.9 KB

Views: 689
Size:  65.4 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Last edited by Imani; 02-18-17 at 09:27 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

This event is fun for a change! Go wild and crazy with lots of colours and that's it Enjoy it. I hope I'll end Queen as the reward gown looks absolutely stunning, and not quite a colourful. The cape and earrings are not quite so interesting.

MBG Makeover & Rainbow Rush 1 Items

Name:  MBG & Rainbow Items.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  84.7 KB
    Rainbow Skirt, MBG Lillia, & Accessorizing To Lessen the Stark Contrast Between the Top & Skirt

MBG - cash hairstyle & eye color, so almost any player could copy it. Cash gown, headband, & necklace.

Thanks Olcia for the idea to combine the top and skirt. I wanted to show my styling of it. I was glad I have the top because they are cute together.
    Last edited by Imani; 02-18-17 at 12:14 PM.

Rainbow Rush 1 Makeup & MBG Makeover

Name:  MBG & Rnbw Makeup.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  64.7 KB
    Certain Hairstyles Can Tone Down the Rainbow Chroma Eye Makeup, MBG Makeover

MBG - cash hairstyle & eye color, so almost any player could copy it. Cash gown, headband, & necklace.

Great styling and tips there Imani.

I will be using the items from todays MBG as separates, 8 boxes. Not bad!!

My Audrey was in a rush today, so some of you may notice she is unfinished. She still looks great. Marianne on the other hand is rocking todays red fae wings.

Dark Angel - thanks for your kind words about my styling/ tips. also thanks for sharing yesterday's reward gown.

Dutchie - thanks for the spoilers for yesterday and today.

Scarlet Dragon - thanks for showing the sale gown & MBG.

MBG - The dress & wings are more subtle so they can be more useful. However, the dress is rather overused at the moment & it is not necessarily doing well. Makeup is always nice since you never know what you can do with it. However, I do not think the makeup works well on her. Regarding her features, I think the thin eyes are a less common feature, and while we had a lot of models with full lips, they were usually paired with dark eyes, add to that her seemingly rare upturned nose, and a diamond LT? hairstyle. I know we still need more recruits with darker skin tones, but since she is the recruit today, I had her join my campus.

Sale Special - I like these quests since I want diamonds anyways & can get a bonus gown & extra diamonds. I prefer when the special is combined with a sale especially when I am not sure I will use the gown, but I am always a fan of these quests, so I probably do it even without a sale. I have gold gowns that I like more and would use before this one, but for someone who does not spend much on the game for a mere dollar they can get the diamonds & the gown.

Davina is having fun. And so have I

Name:  IMG_1761.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  98.3 KB

Rainbow as rainbow, and Cecile is feeling blue

Name:  IMG_1764.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  97.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1765.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  67.5 KB