Page 195 of 200 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 4999

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Is THIS what PG spends time working on instead of fixing issues?

Has PG thrown down the gauntlet and issued a big time punishment for questioning/being aggressive/not backing down/standing up for players' rights/whatever? My game will not load and I find that to be EXTREMELY suspicious with respect to timing. Well? Guess I won't keep Queen. Entered around 5 this morning sitting around 300 but will most surely drop off. Even found a few things in the boutique, some gold sleeves, a gown (not recolor) and the awesome but ancient Buccaneer boots! Have been wanting those for years. But too bad about the gown, looked cool.

Don't talk to me about respect. Don't talk to me about attacking. Don't talk to me about anything.

By the way, if PG is offering gems on one end for the Roller Derby Hair and we have been told that it is going to be fixed, then please, what is it? Because these are two official words from PG and they couldn't be more different. Which "official" response is official? Pretty pathetic.

How about we get an answer on that - or is that what the while talk about expecting a miracle is now?

I will be filing a ticket of course and somewhere I have the instructions PG gave me long ago when this happened when they responded so promptly and so brilliantly. We will see how this pans out.

You thought you could silence me, PG? I was on my way to letting that happen because I'm tired of going up against brick walls and gates and being crucified for it. For simply asking for defective items you yourselves have authorized to sell as such to be fixed so they perform as expected. Now, you've messed with my game. That prompted the wrong reaction.

Unbelievable.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  126.1 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I'm glad I came here. I hadn't noticed the short WWE timing and I was only Princess this morning.
    Vogue the timing of your load problem is really unfortunate, but I don't think they are spending enough time and resources on this game for it to even remotely be deliberate.
    Very un-wowed by today's quest and not doing it. Maybe some don't have a gown similar to the reward and will go for it, but I hate that hair and buying it last time was enough for me. I did buy the shoes as I felt like buying something to perk up my morning. What is sad is that as less and less revenue comes in to PG, I think the closer the time CL is no longer on their servers.
    I am thinking more and more how I will capture my favorite graphics when the time comes. Perhaps I'll start now putting less favorite things into deep storage and dressing each girl in a favorite ensemble. I dearly wish we could keep this as a standalone game (no servers). I love interacting with all of you here and in WWE but I would be fine with no new content, ever, as long as I could get into the game.
    Oh, I just this morning saw Imani's post with steampunk outfit locations. That was very sweet and very helpful. I can never remember these darn clothing names! If this were a new game I'd wish for a word search function.
    Last edited by ScarletDragon; 10-08-17 at 09:38 AM.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Scarlet, I do hope so and I'd like to think it is definitely unrelated. It is just so odd considering what is happening on the forum.

Anyway, I knew that I wouldn't receive a response to a ticket until at least Monday, so I dug up the instructions I believe it was Arlene who sent them expertly before and deleted and reinstalled without filing the ticket. Nothing really to lose; the game already wouldn't open... But it worked and there seem to be no issues.

Which is good because I'll be able to play with my new Buccaneer boots...

-----

I have also been thinking of how I want to memorialize the clothing items and girls and styling. I have been putting items in my deep storage for awhile, even new items, when they are defective enough I will not use them, case in point I put the silver reward dress from one of the past preps in, already. I think I am just going to start styling and taking shots in my studio, capturing 3 girls/looks at a time. And, I'll take shots of my girls as lined up in the closet showing them just styled regularly as well.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

CL I hope PG continues to support CL. If they have to stop using server space for CL then I hope we can be given an offline way to play. For a variety of reasons, I have lots of screenshots saved. Since I fear an offline CL may not be feasible for PG I will continue adding lots of screenshots just in case someday its all I have left.

WWE thanks for the warning that the event ends tonight. I had not even noticed. I think another year the Steampunk event was short.

Scarlet Dragon aw thanks for the kind words. Happy to help. I had a really hard time finding the Steampunk items so I figured I needed to do something & I ought to share it in case other people needed it too.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 10.8.17.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  Items 10.8.17..jpg
Views: 263
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  Hairstyle 10.8.17.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  97.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-08-17 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Sorry I cannot show the reward because I did not finish the quest
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    I'm glad I came here. I hadn't noticed the short WWE timing and I was only Princess this morning.
    Vogue the timing of your load problem is really unfortunate, but I don't think they are spending enough time and resources on this game for it to even remotely be deliberate.
    Very un-wowed by today's quest and not doing it. Maybe some don't have a gown similar to the reward and will go for it, but I hate that hair and buying it last time was enough for me. I did buy the shoes as I felt like buying something to perk up my morning. What is sad is that as less and less revenue comes in to PG, I think the closer the time CL is no longer on their servers.
    I am thinking more and more how I will capture my favorite graphics when the time comes. Perhaps I'll start now putting less favorite things into deep storage and dressing each girl in a favorite ensemble. I dearly wish we could keep this as a standalone game (no servers). I love interacting with all of you here and in WWE but I would be fine with no new content, ever, as long as I could get into the game.
    Oh, I just this morning saw Imani's post with steampunk outfit locations. That was very sweet and very helpful. I can never remember these darn clothing names! If this were a new game I'd wish for a word search function.
    Completely agree. Today's hair and clothes were abysmal. But that really doesn't bother me. We get some great items and some not so great. I just get testy when clothes don't "work".

Imani - thanks for the links to steampunk. I just was so uninspired. I hate this theme. Mainly because I can't stand it in literature. (And I'm a hard core fantasy / sci-fi fan). So I played just enough to reach duchess even with my lackluster C+ rank to get the I-don't-know-what-it-is thingy. LOL! interestingly, that only meant playing 6 girls and all those didn't win. So I take from that -far fewer players are playing.

The end is nigh.
    Last edited by RM7; 10-08-17 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 10.8.17.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  Items 10.8.17..jpg
Views: 263
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  Hairstyle 10.8.17.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  97.3 KB
    I actually love this hair but have it already. But why? the event is over already! Just about made queen which is fortunate as I was visiting my family and didn't really have time to play.

I clicked so quickly that i missed the rewards. Can anyone post the names?
    CL id: Kadiatu

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Hmm, my pre event rank has not reset. Shows the next event as TBA. Is this the case for all?

Yirara will get the names for you shortly. I enjoyed this event and did really well.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Dark Angel mine also shows the next event TBA. While I would not mind an off day, I really want to keep having WWE.

RM7 happy to help. It's not my favorite theme in that the style is not me but I enjoy it because it makes me think & I "cannot" just enter the same old thing.

Cash quest the dress is cute & it seems familiar.

WWE prizes. White Drusilla steampunk gown, Black Drusilla skull hat and Black Drusilla Jet Pack (easier to find in yellow/misc).

Imani I am thinking it has not reset because the event finished a day early. Its no so bad, I am not entering any girls for now. I still have the girls I sent over night to check out, but I am leaving those for when the rank resets. Will bump up the points quickly. I am not certain if any points accumulated now would count towards the ranks when it resets, so I am playing it safe.

Cool Accessories !

Views: 231
Size:  85.6 KB

Views: 237
Size:  127.3 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Has anyone got the same problem as me? My game keeps showing my original A+ ranking before this current WE...now it still states "Steampunk" but what the point of entering if I cannot advance in my ranking before next WE? It seems to be a glitch as WE finished early...ruddy annoying...PG..please fix! Thanks
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Has anyone got the same problem as me? My game keeps showing my original A+ ranking before this current WE...now it still states TBA and still the Steampunk theme...but what the point of entering if I cannot advance in my ranking before next WE? It seems to be a glitch as WE finished early...ruddy annoying...PG..please fix! Thanks
    Ok, just read comments from DA and Imani so problem seems to be same for all...sigh..
    Last edited by ozkat2; 10-09-17 at 06:10 AM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Ok, just read comments from DA and Imani so problem seems to be same for all...sigh..
    I always enter extra girls at end and open once over to improve next ranking DONT TAP THEM IF YOU DO THIS ALSO UNTIL FIXED!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

The WWE gown is super gorgeous, and the cap is really well-done. The jet suit is just incredible. Very nice prizes, really all of them a great reminder of the quality and innovation PG is capable of. Love everything.

I lost my buccaneer boots and gown that I had purchased in the boutique a couple hours before my game glitched out. The sleeves carried over, no big deal on the gown, but the boots... Oh well. Will have to hopefully find the boots again.

Cash quest is very nice. I'm sure the name is a coincidence. I passed in the first round of the kitty slippers, and actually I like them so I'm happy to welcome them into my closet.

If people haven't popped into the boutique, I saw an uptick in Halloween offerings (hence the boots) yesterday in case people are looking for some of that stuff.

Zookeeper
    I haven't been on the forum for a while . . .

DA and Scarlet, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Scarlet, I've been wishing for a word search function, too. I'd also love an "event (or WWE) closet." You could put all of the clothes that you wanted to use for a WWE in it and not have to keep searching through your entire closet yo dress your girls.

Vogue - I understand your feelings about PG and the problems with the game. I felt that way for a long time and it used to drive me crazy. It's fantastic that you've devoted so much of your time and energy pointing out the issues and exhorting PG to fix things. However, when I realized that the problems would continue, especially when there was no longer a dedicated CL team, I decided to let it go. I'm still disappointed when things aren't right, but I won't let it get me upset. I just take the game for what it is and enjoy it as much as I can.

I've been taking screenshots of the girls I enter in fashion showdowns for years. As a bonus, I get my opponents' outfits in addition to my own. I had so many that I transferred a bunch to a CD and deleted them from my iPad and PC.

Vive la Campus Life! :- )
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Quote Originally Posted by Momrox View Post
    I haven't been on the forum for a while . . .

DA and Scarlet, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Scarlet, I've been wishing for a word search function, too. I'd also love an "event (or WWE) closet." You could put all of the clothes that you wanted to use for a WWE in it and not have to keep searching through your entire closet yo dress your girls.

Vogue - I understand your feelings about PG and the problems with the game. I felt that way for a long time and it used to drive me crazy. It's fantastic that you've devoted so much of your time and energy pointing out the issues and exhorting PG to fix things. However, when I realized that the problems would continue, especially when there was no longer a dedicated CL team, I decided to let it go. I'm still disappointed when things aren't right, but I won't let it get me upset. I just take the game for what it is and enjoy it as much as I can.

I've been taking screenshots of the girls I enter in fashion showdowns for years. As a bonus, I get my opponents' outfits in addition to my own. I had so many that I transferred a bunch to a CD and deleted them from my iPad and PC.

Vive la Campus Life! :- )
    I hit the breaking point over the weekend.

I have come to accept that no one cares to fix anything there; they have not for a long time so why should it change now when the game is approaching its end point probably...

The only thing that bothers me - glitches are one thing - is that they literally have walked all over the players with respect to the hair issues.

The hair issues really are unacceptable and it is not o.k. for those to not be corrected. For the Roller Derby Hair, we have 2 official responses: one is to throw diamonds and two is that the hair will be fixed. Well, which is it? It's approaching a month now with that specific hair.

We are owed answers. And on that level I will still stick it.

But the glitches? The layering? All of the suggestions made to give so jazz to the game? All of that has been given over and over and over. We get nothing. We get no fixes. We get no listening. No respect. No accountability. So I'm over it. Stop wasting breath on dead embers...

It is a brick wall over there at PG and words, at least from players, cannot penetrate. Possibly words from a more powerful source with legal or regulatory teeth could do something individually for players but not mere words here.

So unless it is something major, like the hair, and I will remind that demanding these be fixed is not asking for a miracle -- I've let it go also.

Done dealing with walls. All the "fix its!" go nowhere...

No communication. Hard to deal with brick walls.

I love the event rewards! They are fantastic and of a wonderful quality! It really shows what PG (or the designers they pay) are capable of. Really makes me wonder if they use some guys in China or elsewhere to design these items, btw.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Men/women and game support

Has anyone else had the sneaking suspicion that if CL were a game that is predominately played by males, the incessant problems would have been fixed before they occurred? Just saying, those of us still hanging on to the game sure are understanding and tolerant of all the glitches, at least enough so that they donít stop us from playing. Men wouldnít have put up with the perpetually occurring issues. I donít complain because I donít want PG to pull the game until they absolutely canít carry it forward or until they replace it with Campus Life the Sequel.
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

Quote Originally Posted by kgustaf View Post
    Has anyone else had the sneaking suspicion that if CL were a game that is predominately played by males, the incessant problems would have been fixed before they occurred? Just saying, those of us still hanging on to the game sure are understanding and tolerant of all the glitches, at least enough so that they donít stop us from playing. Men wouldnít have put up with the perpetually occurring issues. I donít complain because I donít want PG to pull the game until they absolutely canít carry it forward or until they replace it with Campus Life the Sequel.
    YES!

I can't tell you how many times I've written this in posts but end up taking it out so I "don't stir the pot" even more than I usually do!!

IT IS TRUE.

Absolutely, unequivocally true.

-----

On another note, while people are waiting for this (current) FS glitch to be worked out --- I'd strongly encourage people to continue voting in FS. The more people who vote, the stronger the feature is. It isn't good when competitions might only be decided on a few votes.

There are less people playing, so it is even more important for all of us to vote, i.e. support the feature and those competing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    YES!

I can't tell you how many times I've written this in posts but end up taking it out so I "don't stir the pot" even more than I usually do!!

IT IS TRUE.

Absolutely, unequivocally true.

-----

On another note, while people are waiting for this (current) FS glitch to be worked out --- I'd strongly encourage people to continue voting in FS. The more people who vote, the stronger the feature is. It isn't good when competitions might only be decided on a few votes.

There are less people playing, so it is even more important for all of us to vote, i.e. support the feature and those competing.
    I vote very often and have twice have received a notice telling me because of my games scores they have upped my number of people get to vote for!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

I do love the WWE prizes. Gown and hat in the following only.

Views: 179
Size:  69.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    I vote very often and have twice have received a notice telling me because of my games scores they have upped my number of people get to vote for!
    I'm not really sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that PG has sent you a notice and that you vote for more than 15 people in each voting round?

I should also add that it is important for people not to be closed off and only vote for friends. Spread votes out amongst random entries so that as many competitions are seen regardless of how they are categorized. That ends up helping everyone in the long run.

-----

I see you're back on, DA. Can you provide the players with any information from PG concerning what happened with FS (or what will be happening, more likely) or what the status is with the hair?

Note by information, I am asking for literally something directly from their mouths. Nothing more and nothing less.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    I'm not really sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that PG has sent you a notice and that you vote for more than 15 people in each voting round?

I should also add that it is important for people not to be closed off and only vote for friends. Spread votes out amongst random entries so that as many competitions are seen regardless of how they are categorized. That ends up helping everyone in the long run.

-----

I see you're back on, DA. Can you provide the players with any information from PG concerning what happened with FS (or what will be happening, more likely) or what the status is with the hair?

Note by information, I am asking for literally something directly from their mouths. Nothing more and nothing less.

Thanks.
    Name:  21A8C6C4-B96C-428E-A041-2E0D8FA755DE.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  20.2 KB

Yep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  21A8C6C4-B96C-428E-A041-2E0D8FA755DE.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  20.2 KB

Yep!!!
    WOW! That's cool!

Page 195 of 200 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast