Page 194 of 200 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 4999

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

  1. #4826
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    Reward Gown

    Name:  Gown 10.5.17.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  86.2 KB
    With Thanksgiving Capelet....... With Flyer Wings (Recent cash quest)...... With Black Queenly Cape
    Last edited by Imani; 10-05-17 at 05:13 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  2. #4827
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Reward Gown

    Name:  Gown 10.5.17.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  86.2 KB
    With Thanksgiving Capelet....... With Flyer Wings (Recent cash quest)...... With Black Queenly Cape
    Good job!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  3. #4828
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    Barcbar aw thanks. I just wanted people to see that this gown seems to be ok with wings, capes, & capelets. Though I did try to add some other steampunk touches, too.

    Finding the Steampunk Items in your Closet

    Steampunk Inspiration/ Ideas
    Last edited by Imani; 10-05-17 at 07:51 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  4. #4829
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    Revolutionary Steampunk 3

    Name:  Quest 10.6.17.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  82.3 KB

    Name:  Items 10.6.17.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  47.9 KB

    Name:  Items Modeled 10.6.17.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  87.5 KB

    Reward Ensemble is under red dresses.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 12:24 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  5. #4830
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,626
    I like today's quest, is quite funky. I think that outfit could look sharp and edgy with the right accessories. Which I think yesterdays gown was lacking. Steampunk has a edgy with a dark twist look to it. That was too bouncy for me. But one could have fun with it.

    I have put together a handful of outfits. Not exactly got the right head for any event. But I will try some tonight. Had a nerve block, hoping will give me a few days of peace.

    Dutchie thank you and the answer to your question is no. I don't play any other fashion games.

    RM7 thank you.

    To everyone, good luck in the event and have fun.

    I wasn't planning on using wings for the event, but I think I may just have to change that.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  6. #4831
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,626
    Barcbar love your girls!


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  7. #4832
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Barcbar love your girls!
    THANKYOU!!!! Each time I say,,,,, I'm not going to do so many girls!!! But its such fun I can't help myself!Name:  FDFE3F25-8EB0-40F7-B3F7-D897BB16DEFC.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  8.3 KB
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  8. #4833
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    Today's Quest - I love the wings. They have a fairy whimsical look but also that gear steam punk look. Plus, the combination of wings with the purple steampunk dress, hairstyle, and boots - I love it! I like the top of the reward ensemble. I wish it was a separate top like last years. I do not like the tools part of the ensemble. I imagine it is very steampunk, but I would like the outfit better without it. I prefer steampunk accessories so that I can go different ways with the outfit vs a strictly steampunk piece I can only use about once a year. I like the string/ lace detail on the pants. I think the mask is too dark/ creepy for me, so I won't be using it. However, it seems like it could maybe work for other costume or Halloween events. Also, it is pretty cheap.

    Barcbar thanks for sharing your styling. It's really cute. I just wish it was a bigger picture so I could see it better. I agree I love designing outfits. I wish I had more time. I also wish we had more FS theme variety because for me, that's what keeps it interesting.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  9. #4834
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    MBG Eileen

    Name:  MBG 10.7.17.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  82.4 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 10:08 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  10. #4835
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Name:  9060D717-8B13-4055-B931-E55789E03072.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  10.4 KB
    Imani this is my new size of picture posting since the new update
    I won the hat and wi us and thought of Cynthia!!!!!!!!! I will wait for her to leave as I'm not too excited about winning a pair of boots.
    But whoa!!!!!! I have to have the steam punk back pack!!!!!!!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  11. #4836
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Name:  8F96F039-9F14-4D35-BD13-8D5606BF2125.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  9.0 KB
    Upon closer inspection,,,,,I must have the boots!!!! See how nice they are,,,, love them!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  12. #4837
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,626
    Nice styling ladies.

    I do like those wings. Perfect for any gothic/Halloween events.

    Barcbar I have those boots with that same dress. Its a perfect fit.

    I think the jacket we got few months back works really well with yesterdays reward. I have not decided on wings, jacket or nothing as of yet. For now just playing around seeing what looks best.

    This jacket.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  55.6 KB
    Last edited by darkangel; 10-07-17 at 07:13 AM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  13. #4838
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    Barcbar - aw I like how you styled the new items. Once again I may have to copy your ideas though I do not know that I have the monocle. I was wondering about the one WWE prize was. I'm not excited for a steampunk backpack, but I'm glad you like it I'm amazed you can remember what is in your closet and then figure out what goes well together.

    Dark Angel - that's a great idea. The jacket and ensemble do look good together & they match well like they were made to go together. How do you remember everything in your closet especially since it seems like your closet might be the biggest of all the forum players?
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  14. #4839
    Mystical Gamer Imani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,691
    MBG Makeover

    Name:  MBG Makeover 10.7.17.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  91.7 KB
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

  15. #4840
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,688
    Hiya fellow players! I don't comment much on CL as I used to....just an observation now and again. I've really enjoyed reading the recent posts, espesh when I'm such a huge fan of this game and I've spend many hours (and some serious moolah) enjoying the varied content CL used to have in the past.
    Now I suppose the main problem for me is frustration that so many glitches and issues aren't resolved as quickly (or ever) as in the past. I won't go into the details, as players have mentioned them many times!
    I suppose I'm at a crossroads, this this the third WE that I'm not partipicating in...this saddens me as CL has always been a relaxing chillout time for me...I used to LOVE prepping my gals! Especially as other aspects of game just disappeared...model comp, auction, boutique...it doesn't exactly enthuse me to open game several times a day just to collect cash and diamonds.
    If only PG would resolve many of the outstanding issues and stop making the same mistakes (hair repeats etc) to demonstrate that they still wish to see continuing involvement in this game.
    Ok, the so called "writing may be on the wall" but let's keep this game active by treating the players with some degree of respect...not asking for the moon!
    I actually cannot be fagged sending in tickets sometimes for minor stuff, as who's got the time? I haven't.
    PG has always replied to my tickets in the past and refunded my gems, but my point is why should I have to keep sending them in for silly errors.
    Anyway, I love reading the very articulate comments that I see on this forum...a funny side: my RL friends (many who are clever clogs) used to disparage CL and ask me why I played "a silly childish game" Then two friends became hooked! LOL
    I have always praised PG as they have always resolved past problems within the game (in the past) I must confess I am still an addict, but just disillusioned...hence the hiatus.

    Also there have been some GREAT ideas put forward by various players to infuse energy and challenge into CL again..Thanks
    Last edited by ozkat2; 10-08-17 at 12:54 AM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  16. #4841
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    864
    Imani -thanks for the spoilers. And great restyling of the MBG!

    MBG - I'm yawning with her look but she is still attractive. Gosh she cost me a lot! Argh! But I did want the reward boots.

    DarkAngel - Love the modeling of today's quest. I had to get all of it!

    WWE - What is the second reward thing? Body Armor? I really can't tell. LOL!

    ozkat - Good to see you posting. Hope you stay around :-) And I completely agree with your comments especially not wanting to waste time on tickets. It's a hassle I avoid. Unless it's a big deal, I just take the hit. But we shouldn't have to submit so many.
    Last edited by RM7; 10-08-17 at 01:09 AM.

  17. #4842
    Hmm, is the WWE shorter this time, or is it yet another glitch?
    Mine ends in 21 hours, which is on Monday. It usually lasted one more day, and ended on Tuesday morning.
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

  18. #4843
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya fellow players! I don't comment much on CL as I used to....just an observation now and again. I've really enjoyed reading the recent posts, espesh when I'm such a huge fan of this game and I've spend many hours (and some serious moolah) enjoying the varied content CL used to have in the past.
    Now I suppose the main problem for me is frustration that so many glitches and issues aren't resolved as quickly (or ever) as in the past. I won't go into the details, as players have mentioned them many times!
    I suppose I'm at a crossroads, this this the third WE that I'm not partipicating in...this saddens me as CL has always been a relaxing chillout time for me...I used to LOVE prepping my gals! Especially as other aspects of game just disappeared...model comp, auction, boutique...it doesn't exactly enthuse me to open game several times a day just to collect cash and diamonds.
    If only PG would resolve many of the outstanding issues and stop making the same mistakes (hair repeats etc) to demonstrate that they still wish to see continuing involvement in this game.
    Ok, the so called "writing may be on the wall" but let's keep this game active by treating the players with some degree of respect...not asking for the moon!
    I actually cannot be fagged sending in tickets sometimes for minor stuff, as who's got the time? I haven't.
    PG has always replied to my tickets in the past and refunded my gems, but my point is why should I have to keep sending them in for silly errors.
    Anyway, I love reading the very articulate comments that I see on this forum...a funny side: my RL friends (many who are clever clogs) used to disparage CL and ask me why I played "a silly childish game" Then two friends became hooked! LOL
    I have always praised PG as they have always resolved past problems within the game (in the past) I must confess I am still an addict, but just disillusioned...hence the hiatus.

    Also there have been some GREAT ideas put forward by various players to infuse energy and challenge into CL again..Thanks
    Kat you are so right! We all have real life problems and situations and it has always been so nice to set down to game and get away from it all for a little while. Seriously, who wants to fight and argue with a game????!!!!!
    There are so many past hairstyles they could bring back that we were only allowed to have on just one girl that we would all love to have!!! I have heard back from PG ON THE DERBY HAIR they keep offering me gems,,,, I just want the hair!!!!
    So betimes I get the feeling they are silently saying,,,,,DONT GO AWAY MAD,,,,,JUST GO AWAY!!!!!
    Gone are the days of drifting into my campus and day dreaming for awhile
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  19. #4844
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,626
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeebee View Post
    Hmm, is the WWE shorter this time, or is it yet another glitch?
    Mine ends in 21 hours, which is on Monday. It usually lasted one more day, and ended on Tuesday morning.
    I just noticed that today, I don't think it's a error. Of course I could be wrong. We could possibly have another WWE next weekend. That has happened before. Hence cutting this one shorter. I like the shorter event.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  20. #4845
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeebee View Post
    Hmm, is the WWE shorter this time, or is it yet another glitch?
    Mine ends in 21 hours, which is on Monday. It usually lasted one more day, and ended on Tuesday morning.
    I saw that too!!!!better enter your pretties or they may have dressed up for nothing!!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  21. #4846
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I just noticed that today, I don't think it's a error. Of course I could be wrong. We could possibly have another WWE next weekend. That has happened before. Hence cutting this one shorter. I like the shorter event.
    Me too! It works for me!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  22. #4847
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,626
    This is what I decided on with the following two outfits. I thought the sharp design aspect of the red ensemble was its selling point. Though jacket is a perfect fit I wanted to show the edginess of the top half.

    The purple outfit that came with yesterday's MBG is nice but I find the top a bit flat for this theme. Different accessories fitted into how I think it should look.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  107.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  110.0 KB

    Imani, Some pieces stand out to me. So during quests I find it easy to picture how it would look with other clothing.
    Last edited by darkangel; 10-08-17 at 06:01 AM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  23. #4848
    New Member Cirque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    12
    Hello all
    I started playing campus life last spring but then stopped for awhile and recently picked it back up again (and discovered the forum this time around) and whilst it saddens me to see how much the game has devolved in just a year I still enjoy it but I too have noticed that there seems to have been an increase in the number of “glitches/issues” as well as a reduction in discounted diamond buy offers (which I look forward to splurging on in the past). I also sorely miss the supermodel feature but all in all I still find the things that intitially drew me to the game to be there. However this weekend I encountered a strange glitch/issue that I had I not been a forum lurker I never would have even noticed but my MBG seems to be different from everyone else’s Name:  49468576-9505-4E37-B87D-C84C92DB95A2.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  21.2 KBName:  49468576-9505-4E37-B87D-C84C92DB95A2.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  21.2 KB

    Her name is the same and the final reward is the same but the outfit is entirely different... quite odd.. anyway just thought I’d share and introduce myself to the forum. Also thank you for staying active posting outfits and offering inspiration it’s a great help . (Ps now that I’ve started posting I may never stop so see you around )

  24. #4849
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    This is what I decided on with the following two outfits. I thought the sharp design aspect of the red ensemble was its selling point. Though jacket is a perfect fit I wanted to show the edginess of the top half.

    The purple outfit that came with yesterday's MBG is nice but I find the top a bit flat for this theme. Different accessories fitted into how I think it should look.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  107.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  110.0 KB

    Imani, Some pieces stand out to me. So during quests I find it easy to picture how it would look with other clothing.
    Outstanding styling.

  25. #4850
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,834
    Darkangel they are very well put together in every way! I love all your detail.
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Page 194 of 200 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •