Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 4999

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    RM7 I have my own injections at home. I got to be careful how much meds I use given I get migraines everyday. The cluster I was referring to was cluster headaches. If I had a choice I would choose migraines.

I appreciate your kind words. You are right, I am not staff. I am a moderator but I have been chasing problems with the games for a very long time. It's not easy and it can be time consuming. Also many expect me to work miracles and the complaints on the forums are nothing compared to those I get directly. I do love this game, which does make me want to chase them up with everything I can. After all I have put a lot of money in this game, so I care what happens with my game, as I care what happens in everyone else's. I may not share my disappointments or anger on the forum but believe me. I do with them directly, and I am not kind about it either. I don't bark, I bite.

What I don't appreciate is assuming I am being manipulated by PG to do their bidding. I don't care what anyone has to say about PG, but I do care if I am put in the middle of it. Especially when I have been trying very hard for a very long time to stay on top of the issues. I don't lie on their behalf, I share what I think is right and true to give some feedback. Its not always the answer everyone is looking for, I can't do anything about that.

I do understand how frustrating it is, annoying. We all deserve better and PG needs to do better.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Get better soon DA!

Have to say that I have 'own injections' envy. Wish I could get my B12 on prescription for home use, as much as I need, but at least my GP recommends buying elsewhere in Europe for home use...

I'm skipping today. The hair is nice but I'll buy it for the right girl at the right time. I did buy the pink cap in the last moment thought.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Last edited by Imani; 10-03-17 at 04:46 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Items Modeled

Name:  Items Modeled 10.3.17.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  85.0 KB
    Scarf. Hair. Hair.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Vogue One - thanks for modeling today's reward dress. Sorry it was not what you were hoping for.

PG yay thanks for releasing this hairstyle!!

Quest I love the hairstyle - it is my favorite part of the quest. I think the scarf has potential. I tried using it with a dressy professional outfit, but it did not seem to really work. However, the scarf seemed to work with the outfit I posted. The shoes are ok but I wanted to save my diamonds especially since the dress is not really my style.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-03-17 at 05:15 PM.

Zookeeper
    Imani, I'm sorry I didn't see your request til now for dmodeling. I'm glad Vogue stepped in. In the future, if I buy something immediately, I'll post a photo just in case. We'll all need to work to keep the spoilers alive since we're getting more picky about what we complete.

DA - oh gosh. I'm so sorry about your headaches. I hope you are better soon. And I understand your frustration. As I said, I think weMre all frustrated. And PG is so unresponsive in ways that just don't seem to make financial sense that we are puzzled.

DA, get well soon.
    Really appreciate your efforts to talk to the team and get things fixed or different. I am sure it is very time consuming, and I do know it is not the only game that you are chasing .
    I hope you are able to enjoy and join the next WWE.

Just curious: Do you play other fashion games?
    Last edited by Dutchie; 10-04-17 at 12:08 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

The definition, or purpose, of "moderator" is to by nature be in the middle of two parties. I am not sure how anyone would ever think being a moderator, of anything, would mean that one wouldn't be literally in the middle, all the time.

Moderators on this site voluntarily elected to take on the role of being the middle between PG and players when they applied or signed up for the role.

Thus, by being a moderator, one is in the middle whether one likes it or not.

The problem with this whole equation is that it has historically been shown to be near impossible to moderate when one party behaves like a brick wall and refuses to, well, communicate or act or give substantive information.

PG has issues, shall we say, communicating. And when one party has these issues it makes it "a little" difficult for effective moderation to occur. Because one side is not giving any input.

Whether or not mods existed these problems PG has of communicating, taking accountability, etc. we all know the issues... would still occur. For do remember all these problems existed prior to the creation of mods on this site.

It should be noted that when players bring issues up they are not bringing issues up for a moderator to work miracles. Absolutely not.

When players bring issues up it is because something has gone wrong and they are looking to have PG be made aware of the issue so it can be corrected in a professional and above-board businesslike fashion. This is where the "moderator" or liaison, as I have written about before, comes into play, simply to be the vehicle by which complaints and communication are moved from one party to the next. Moderators bear no role in whether or not something is actually fixed and it should not be assumed by players or even the moderators that this is the case. It is the sole job of the company to address and make the decision to rectify complaints brought forth by the moderator on behalf of the players.

But as I said before, it is NOT ever to be assumed it should be expecting a miracle for a company to fix a defective product. I will never ever tolerate that line of thought and it is unacceptable for PG to believe any player should sit and tolerate shoddy illustration of work after shoddy illustration of work.

The role of a moderator is ONLY to facilitate communication between player to company, providing company with said issue so that company can respond whereby moderator can take response to player(s).

When the company gives no substantive information, such as "the hair will "try" to be fixed" and then "the hair will be fixed" all with no timeframe it becomes a bit ridiculous that players will believe, or trust, or tolerate these empty responses given by the company, remember the moderator should be acting simply as the liaison, at some point. So when players, again, go to the moderator - the position PG themselves created to be the middle meeting point - asking for further clarification or status - it should NOT be seen as the players attacking the moderator or looking for the moderator to fix the problem. Simply no. It shows a breakdown in the communication system stemming from the brick wall of PG.

Which brings us to this current situation.

I'd say that if someone is not happy with the stresses being a volunteer moderator then one should step down. It seems the other three mods have vanished themselves long ago. But being in the middle is not something to complain about because it is the entire point of the role. It has been shown that repeated relaying of information from forum to company has proven to be fruitless, coming from the moderator's own posts. So, really, why continue? Seems simple to me. PG stopped bothering and they don't respond to repeated requests to fix defective merchandise, so why should a moderator continue to try and moderate between players and that? It can't work. There is no other side, and there hasn't been one for a long time.

To hit home with this entire thing:

THE WINGS FROM MONDAY'S QUEST AND FROM TODAY'S QUEST CANNOT EVEN WORK WITH TODAY'S REWARD DRESS.

It is NOT expecting a miracle to expect this to be fixed YESTERDAY.

Or, now is it? Just how bad is it at PG? Maybe it's time for them to step up to the plate and give a yes or no as to whether anything will ever be fixed, again.

Should we just add both pairs of wings to the list? Or is it the dress that is defective? Where should it fall, after what hair and in between which other layering screw up? When will these become an "old" just so we know when to "really know" it won't be fixed and that we have been screwed over once again?

Moderating is no good when this constantly occurs.

It shows, as I have said time and time again, an utter lack of care for this game on behalf of PG.

When this total inability to run the game displays itself time and time again, when nothing is fixed or attended to - regardless of the org. chart setup going on - what point is there of moderating at all?

I simply have no mercy for PG anymore.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 10-04-17 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical errors
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Revolutionary Steampunk Era 1!

Name:  2F8751C7-74E9-4E8B-A23A-49A5BF6562C8.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  21.6 KB

Name:  60A64F62-91F8-4A89-8BAF-745DDDCEAFA5.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  6A7494DE-ACB8-4628-8715-A19C5BDBBB25.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  10.6 KBName:  F8C449E6-BC7C-4694-B5C1-91CCD152A2BD.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  9.6 KB

Unfortunately the wings and dress can’t be worn together.

Looks nice, but what's the point if things cannot be worn together? Not buying these items now.

Zookeeper
    Ok, I think we're all tired of the PG madness. But, we're still playing which is a choice. And, Vogue, as much as I love you and your strong defense of the players in the face of PG insanity, I won't support your not-really-veiled attack on DarkAngel and her execution of moderator. Pull up. That was uncalled for. I don't see how it will help players or the game. It can only hurt, DA. And, I for one don't want to see the last vestiges of this forum dissolve into us resorting to attacks on each other. Let's continue to aggressively communicate our discontent with PG in the forum and in withholding purchases on poor quality items. But let's immediately cease any strikes against each other. We're a tiny family. Let's support each other.

PG - Seriously - the quest items don't work together? WTH?!

I bought the wings before checking here for spoilers. Not buying the boots because I think both they and the dress are unattractive. But then as I said, I don't like steampunk.
    Last edited by RM7; 10-04-17 at 03:27 AM.

Items Modeled

Name:  Items 10.4.17.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  84.6 KB
    Wings. Reward dress. Wings.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-04-17 at 03:45 AM.

Robyn Audrey thanks for the quest pictures, reward spoilers, & warning.

Reward dress it does not seem to work with any wings or capes. The game must think it is like a jacket since all three take the same spot & cannot usually be paired together.

Wings from the front I was thinking of just using them as whimsical wings (vs steampunk) since I usually do not see the back of my wings. however, as a styling note from the front the wing's gold straps may be visible. I can post some pictures tonight.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-04-17 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    Ok, I think we're all tired of the PG madness. But, we're still playing which is a choice. And, Vogue, as much as I love you and your strong defense of the players in the face of PG insanity, I won't support your not-really-veiled attack on DarkAngel and her execution of moderator. Pull up. That was uncalled for. I don't see how it will help players or the game. It can only hurt, DA. And, I for one don't want to see the last vestiges of this forum dissolve into us resorting to attacks on each other. Let's continue to aggressively communicate our discontent with PG in the forum and in withholding purchases on poor quality items. But let's immediately cease any strikes against each other. We're a tiny family. Let's support each other.

PG - Seriously - the quest items don't work together? WTH?!

I bought the wings before checking here for spoilers. Not buying the boots because I think both they and the dress are unattractive. But then as I said, I don't like steampunk.
    Yes. It is a choice to play that we all consciously choose.

Just like it is a choice for PG to consciously choose to ignore every quest to make sure it runs properly and to ignore their responsibilities to this game - clarify - their players.

Pull up? Excuse me.

I am not the one who needs to pull up.

All we do is ASK for things to be fixed. DA transfers that request. That is all she, and we, can do.

How is anyone not clear on that and that when continuously ask about these things that it does not equate to DA not being able to fix them?

This turned into someone complaining about the role that they have volunteered for. It is simple. Step down.

This is not an attack.

It has become deflection, like it almost always does, away from the real issue which is "PG" because someone continues to carry on with the commentary instead of just moving on. Like we all have for years dealing with PG: moved on from the issue...

... that PG cannot fulfill the basic responsibility of selling merchandise that works and that they will not fix mistakes.

No moderator can work against that, nor can any one - or army - of players.

Me back down? How about PG step up? Perhaps if they did that when DA went to them every time we wouldn't even be in this mess.

You don't see how my post helps players? It might not. So what. Half the stuff we post here doesn't help ourselves with respect to posting about broken stuff. I merely explained the role of moderator and how it should work and what the proper roles are - which means that it is not DAs job to insure any of this is fixed. And that she cannot make progress because it is PG who themselves is the problem. When one party is the problem nothing will be accomplished.

And FYI: I stopped and changed my gear after I posted. Someone else decided to change those gears back.

Well, honestly, this will be my last straw. I will take my own advice I just gave: to step down. Because, for sure, the majority of the posts I have made with regard to advocating for the game to run with integrity and for the game to take responsibility for their merchandise have proved fruitless as well, just as they have for the moderator. Because, again, PG is a brick wall.

Go for it and support yourselves. Have fun dancing around the dying campfire where no one who makes decisions listens to your songs.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 10-04-17 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Last post - tidying up grammar for "posterity"
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Zookeeper
    Sigh. It's not that serious, Vogue. No need to take your ball and go home. I hope you think better of the flounce bounce and come back. We love having you here.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    As a distraction...guess who has an ankle fracture? (Little one. Treatment unknown until next doctor. Husband guided me around a crowd and off a curb on Sunday.)
    Wings not working, extremely annoying! But I still like the gown.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Duplicate post.
    Last edited by ScarletDragon; 10-04-17 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Duplicate
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Wings

Name:  Wings 10.4.17.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  93.2 KB
    Using hair to hide the wing straps. Using an outfit where the straps blend in. Did not hide the straps.

Scarlet dragon - I hope the ankle heals well & feels better very soon.

Wings I really like the wings they are so cute. Sometimes they create a styling challenge but life is boring without challenges - right?

Revolutionary Steampunk Era 2

Name:  Quest 10.5.17.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  Items 10.5.17.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  51.1 KB

Name:  Items Modeled 10.5.17.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  88.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 12:35 PM.

Hat I like that it is only 9 diamonds because it can be more affordable for people while helping them add some steampunk touches to an outfit.

Quest I like yesterday's better overall. It would have been awesome to have the blue dress, hat, and wings all together since those are my favorites so far. I doubt I will remember to use the lantern & I'm still not really into brown outfits right now so the gown is not my favorite.

Steampunk after all this time, I still do not really get steam punk, so sorry if my outfits are not good examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Hat I like that it is only 9 diamonds because it can be more affordable for people while helping them add some steampunk touches to an outfit.

Quest I like yesterday's better overall. It would have been awesome to have the blue dress, hat, and wings all together since those are my favorites so far. I doubt I will remember to use the lantern & I'm still not really into brown outfits right now so the gown is not my favorite.

Steampunk after all this time, I still do not really get steam punk, so sorry if my outfits are not good examples.
    Name:  7E8A0A0D-A384-4574-A593-A5231A04D307.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  20.3 KB
    Name:  821D0C48-67B5-42C5-9014-695531F2843C.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  18.3 KBName:  2EF064AB-469F-4256-A8E3-B2188BD83A31.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  20.1 KBName:  289A3C4A-D75F-4F65-9B6D-DA335D237C58.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  19.7 KBName:  66E2AD34-F6F6-427B-B6B6-B63F9C42A998.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  12.0 KB
    Imani here are a few of my girls,,,, if you have Pinterest app search there for ideas
    I can send you more if you want
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

I prefer today's quest i think. The dress is really nice. I do wonder though what kind of items fly off this time.

barcbar: lovely girls!

Zookeeper
    Scarlet Dragon - Oh no! I'm sorry about the fracture! I hope you heal quickly!

Imani - Thanks for the spoilers. And I love the demo the on wings!!! I purchased the hat. But I'm debating on the dress and lantern. Like you, I don't care for brown that much. And while I "get" steampunk, I don't care for the look. I was trying to think of what other themes the lantern would be good for to see if I could justify diamonds. Halloween? Archeological Dig? Any others?

Barbcar - Great styling!
    Last edited by RM7; 10-05-17 at 08:53 AM.

RM7 the lantern would work for camping/ outdoor/ hike/ whatever PG calls those themes.

Yirara I'm glad you like today's reward. I love how different styles appeal to different players. Was there anything in particular you wanted to pair with today's reward dress?

Barcbar aw thanks so much for the ideas. I Googled steam punk before but I struggled to apply it to my closet. Your designs are lovely.

Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast