Page 129 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4700

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

  1. #3201
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    905
    Love today's quest. Looks like it was originally intended to be a diamond quest, based on the requirements in each step, the fact that it's only two steps, and that the first reward is a rose. Great clothing items for cash!

    Glad to see some activity on the forum. It was so strange that there was almost no one on a couple of days ago.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

  2. #3202
    Stylista Agent 99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,627
    Thank you CL for the cash quest.
    Style is forever...

    Kindness like flowers always leaves its scent on the giver.

  3. #3203
    Active Member Olcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    262
    Name:  IMG_8447.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  81.1 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

  4. #3204
    Interior Designer Barcbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kissimmee, fl.
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Olcia View Post
    Name:  IMG_8447.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  81.1 KB
    Thankyou for posting this
    I love the detail just beautiful
    I will be doing this!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

  5. #3205
    Grumpy Old Git yirara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,351
    Thanks for the spoilers Olcia. That's one cute dress! Not sure yet though whether I like the other items enough. I'll wait for tomorrow.
    CL id: Kadiatu

  6. #3206
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Olcia View Post
    Name:  IMG_8447.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  81.1 KB
    This is so much better on! Thanks for posting a photo!!

  7. #3207
    Member RobynAudrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Name:  IMG_4639.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  74.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_4640.JPG
Views: 425
Size:  50.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_4641.JPG
Views: 424
Size:  47.5 KBName:  IMG_4642.JPG
Views: 421
Size:  16.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_4643.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  76.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_4644.JPG
Views: 420
Size:  70.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_4645.JPG
Views: 433
Size:  31.2 KBName:  IMG_4646.JPG
Views: 420
Size:  25.6 KBName:  IMG_4647.JPG
Views: 418
Size:  51.3 KB

  8. #3208
    Member RobynAudrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Double post.
    Last edited by RobynAudrey; 03-23-17 at 10:23 AM.

  9. #3209
    Member RobynAudrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Name:  IMG_4648.JPG
Views: 420
Size:  56.2 KB

  10. #3210
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    Thanks for spoilers Robyn
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

  11. #3211
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    905
    Liked everything in this quest except the bustle skirt. It looks flat. Otherwise, PG did a nice job with this one.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

  12. #3212
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,563
    I liked the quest, going to play around with the skirt now. I hope we get a new hairstyle tomorrow.

    No one going to share their Victorian creations? It used to be fun seeing everyone's creations before an event.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  13. #3213
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    Victorian Galore 2!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  84.1 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  122.6 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  87.3 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  140.2 KB

    Reward gown:

    Beautiful detailed gown.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  120.0 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; 03-24-17 at 01:49 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

  14. #3214
    Grumpy Old Git yirara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,351
    This quest is more to my liking today. I'm not so sure about the final dress... it doesn't look very Victorian, but older possibly. But the other items are great.

    Sorry, lots happening in life at the moment. Not sure I'll participate in the event. Maybe though.
    CL id: Kadiatu

  15. #3215
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,563
    I love everything about todays quest, and I think the final gown is very fitting to the theme. I tend to look forward to the events more that the showdowns in between. Get bored of the repetitiveness of those. Apart from any dark themes of course, though I reached my max rank few days ago I couldn't help but enter for the gothic theme.

    Saturday is busy so will probably put out the quest items (the most obvious ones in the eyes of the random voters) then other days pay more attention to changing it up a bit.

    Dutchie gorgeous styling.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  16. #3216
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I love everything about todays quest, and I think the final gown is very fitting to the theme. I tend to look forward to the events more that the showdowns in between. Get bored of the repetitiveness of those. Apart from any dark themes of course, though I reached my max rank few days ago I couldn't help but enter for the gothic theme.

    Saturday is busy so will probably put out the quest items (the most obvious ones in the eyes of the random voters) then other days pay more attention to changing it up a bit.

    Dutchie gorgeous styling.
    Thank you DA.

    I love todays quest too. And agree, I was also bored with the repetitive showdowns. I forced myself to enter the game, but quickly pushed a girl into showdown. I didn't make it for A+, and not sure if I will get myself into action to get my girls dressed for the next WWE. Oh, and I loved your girls in the other thread (Victorian dressed girls).
    I hope the fun I always had with the game will come back.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

  17. #3217
    Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,898
    Thanks for the spoilers Dutchie! Thanks to all of you who post the spoilers. I look at this thread before I start looking at the overnight emails about work.

    PG - WOW! Love these Victorian Galore 2 pieces. The attention to detail is incredible. Thank you!
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

  18. #3218
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Thank you DA.

    I love todays quest too. And agree, I was also bored with the repetitive showdowns. I forced myself to enter the game, but quickly pushed a girl into showdown. I didn't make it for A+, and not sure if I will get myself into action to get my girls dressed for the next WWE. Oh, and I loved your girls in the other thread (Victorian dressed girls).
    I hope the fun I always had with the game will come back.
    What you need is a fairy theme.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  19. #3219
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    What you need is a fairy theme.
    That would certainly cheer me up
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

  20. #3220
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,563
    Here is what I did with the skirt.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  82.7 KB

    A few of the other items.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  81.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  92.4 KB


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  21. #3221
    Stylista Agent 99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    That would certainly cheer me up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Victorian Galore 2!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  84.1 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  122.6 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  87.3 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  140.2 KB

    Reward gown:

    Beautiful detailed gown.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  120.0 KB
    I wish the WWE had a neutral background. In which city do you complete ladies?
    Style is forever...

    Kindness like flowers always leaves its scent on the giver.

  22. #3222
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Midwest - USA
    Posts
    853
    I'm sitting out this WWE and these quests. Victorian era dressing is probably one of my least favorites. I don't like all the ruffles, bustles and ornate styling. So I'm not really motivated to participate.

    But one good thing. The WWE should be pretty much wing and fairy free for a change.

  23. #3223
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    MBG: Vinnie

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  133.7 KB

    Reward:

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  41.0 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

  24. #3224
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 99 View Post
    I wish the WWE had a neutral background. In which city do you complete ladies?
    Always Tokyo, I don't have to think, I just enter.
    That reminds me, I still do not have all the clothes of one of the other cities.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

  25. #3225
    Fountain of Knowledge Dutchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    I'm sitting out this WWE and these quests. Victorian era dressing is probably one of my least favorites. I don't like all the ruffles, bustles and ornate styling. So I'm not really motivated to participate.

    But one good thing. The WWE should be pretty much wing and fairy free for a change.
    I do like the Victorian theme, because of the hats , and surprised to see the lovely creations to vote for.

    The MBG cost me a fortune, but that is my problem, I can't resist fairy themed items and hats.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Page 129 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •