Page 236 of 239 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 5955

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Pop Hairstyle I don't mind if it is temporarily diamonds for the quest, but I would like it to go back to cash since it was cash in may salon until this quest happened. I did not do the quest but if I loved the reward I would have just counted the hair as the cost for the reward and not thought I'm paying diamonds for a hair that usually I can get for cash.

WWE prizes I went for queen to get the advertised prize. I like the gown we got but I don't love it and I'm not sure I would have went for Queen to get it. If it is the Glittery WWE prize then I will get it then otherwise, PG needs to fix it.

Vogue One did you see anything about what Tencent's goals for PG are and what they are working on? It does not seem like games are the focus any more.

k8 sorry we did not warn you in time that the hair was initially for cash. I hope you really like the reward so it can make up for the cost. I wondered about the 5/6 reward because I saw it a lot on 5/5 about 24 hours before it was released. Weird that PG did not at least do it as a recolor.
    No one should feel sorry, Imani. It was totally my fault (and PG's) for not paying attention. I do like the reward but I would have second thoughts about buying the hair. Anyway, what is done is done.
    By the way, thanks for all the effort you put on this forum. I really appreciate it.
    GC: k8lilith

Toonz72 thanks for finding the gown for me! I thought I had seen it before. I think I saw the red and maybe the gold version. I do not think I ever saw the blue or green before. They are so pretty. I'm thinking you got them from roses - congrats!

Vogue One I'm happy to help. I like how you styled the items from the 5/6 quest. I see now how they could go for pop or country themes. I agree MBG Peyton is lovely. I think it is important to know what MBGs look like without glasses & to show the makeover potential since players may not like the original outfit but love the recruit once they have the "right" look. I love the one white cowboy hat and there are a couple other Western items we have that I really enjoy.
    Imani they were indeed from rose spins, I think. To find anything too exciting in the boutique is a rarity. At the times I won them, I think I had seen something on one of DAís girls that I was hoping for. Lol, that always seems to be my luck....they are pretty recolors but like always there are so many other items out there that I donít have and keep hoping for. The gowns/dresses that I thought in this last event that I was seeing and thinking they were upcoming, turns out they were past items I just had never seen. We are in the middle of moving (again) and I always seem to miss stuff during times like this. I will be in and out for the next couple of weeks while we get moved and settled.

Am I alone in not having received a quest since Monday?
    FS name = kgustaf. Game Center = L0opy4Lhasas ........ My GC name includes a zero after the L (not a Capital "o")

Nope I was wondering about that I know that we don’t usually get quests on the Wednesday of non competition weeks but this week there has been nothing for days.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 5.11.18.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  76.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 05-12-18 at 09:28 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Joke of the day:

What do you get when you throw a leprechaun and his pot of gold against a canvas?

- Today's reward gown

Step up your game, PG! Another joke of a reward. Where are all the gems in the database? Why don't you give us more premium items? Is the answer to that one a joke, or a riddle, or what? Come on!
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Quests I had a cash quest on Tuesday. I didn’t have quests on Wednesday or Thursday, but on the non-WWE weeks this seems to be PG’s new routine.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Britta

Name:  MBG Britta 5.12.18.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  82.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 05-12-18 at 09:07 PM.

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeover 5.12.18.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  78.0 KB
    Top: Left: Original look. Right: Cash hair & LT eye makeup.
    Bottom: L: Orange lipstick. R: Diamond Afro hairstyle & LT eye makeup.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-12-18 at 09:24 PM.

Todayís Quest

Name:  Quest 5.14.18.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  81.7 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 05-13-18 at 09:52 PM.

I'm glad to see we finally got a gem for yesterday's reward! And... especially exciting (for me) are the cowboy boots today. Really love those things.

Now, we just need to get word of the Rainbow WWE prize quest and the recent Yv hair being corrected back to cash, preferably for everyone....
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Vogue One when I saw cowboy boots I thought of you and how you had been hoping for more cowboy/ Western clothes. It seems like you like them too. I would love to see how you styled them.

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 5.15.18.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  78.1 KB
    She is wearing the reward gown, hairstyle, & headpiece.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Today’s Quest

Name:  Quest 5.14.18.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  81.7 KB
    I have always loved the Tides of the Sea Heels.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    I agree. I love those heels!

Imani, thanks for the spoilers.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Joke of the day:

What do you get when you throw a leprechaun and his pot of gold against a canvas?

- Today's reward gown

Good one! I like the dress, but still think your joke is quite funny.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Another real gem for today's reward, and great pieces to buy as well. Good, good, good!!

Keep them coming!

I found a perfect fit for the green and gold liquid gown... it would be perfect for a Green Bay Packer gala celebrating the opening of another season! Green and gold to the max! Lol... well, it wouldn't be truly perfect unless someone would go through the motion of sewing little tiny pieces of cheese all over it! Serious about that! Gotta love "The Pack!!"

Imani, here is a post up of a quick put-together with the cowboy boots... I have a kinda boho Western look here on Candi, who I showed with the Western Pop Star look up a bit as she already had a brown cowboy hat on (lazy, I know.)

BUT I realized just a bit ago that we already HAVE these boots in brown, except instead of being called "Brown Poppy Cowboy Boots" they are "Blue Poppy Cowboy Boots" and they have a bit more blue on them...

So, while it's cool we got another pair, it's kinda a jip because they are also brown. But... for those who don't have the "blue" ones, these are a great versatile pair of cowboy boots. Silver lining, and I love them also without the blue, too, because they are more natural in tone, more earthy.

(Speaking of shoes, I want to chime in my love, too, for the tides heels... these blue ones are so gorgeous!!)

And finally... daily reminder for PG about the Rainbow WWE quest (when?!) and changing the color pop concert hair to cash for everyone (when?!). Come on, PG. With the hair, you had the time to screw it up by tinkering with the code instead of leaving it alone and choosing a different hair (god forbid a new one for crying out loud!!) so it's not unreasonable to assume you can make time to correct it.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  110.2 KB

Important Notice Re. Forum from Jesse...

All... Please take note of this post recently put up by Jesse; you can view it in its original location as well but as most of the forum is dead besides this thread, I wanted to get it out here for maximum visibility.

Let's gather 'round, everyone, join our hands together from all corners of our earth, and celebrate the final days we have as a community.

I stretch out my hands to you all. I have loved being a part of this community for five years. This space is a space I came to every day, through forum thick and thin, just as I have logged in to my game, every day, for five years, through thick and thin.

Let's enjoy this space reminiscing about our time here, and about our game. For, we will have in a short time, no place to search, ask or share, unless on FB or some other site... and for me, and for others, FB is unequivocally a forceful "no."

Without further ado.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hi everyone,

It is with regret that we must announce that we will be closing the Pocket Gems forum at the end of the month. This is due to the limited resources we have to maintain compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I want to also be sure to note that this does not affect our War Dragons or Episode Interactive forums. It has been a great run and we truly want to thank you all for being the best community we really could have ever asked for. Each forumís community was shaped by the contribution of everyone. We would like to thank you all for your commitment to helping each other out and making this forum the best it could be.

We will still be sure to provide any updates on the status of our games as we go on through in-game messages.

Jesse
    😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Forum where could we move our discussion to? also why do War Dragons & Episodes get to keep their forum?

Shoes - I like the new all blue tides of the sea shoes better than the purple & yellow version.

Momrox happy to help.

Vogue One aw I like your styling of the boots. Thanks for showing the message from Jesse. I check this thread pretty much daily but I sometimes forget to look else where.

Forum Iím sad to see PG end the forum. I like it a lot even though itís not as active.

Sad to see the forum go. What does this have to do with the new law coming in? Not everyone signs up for the emails.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I am going to try and address all the issues with PG before the forum closes. The cheating, prizes we have been waiting for. Hairstyles. If there is anything else please let me know. I have asked if they could provide a thread on any of the forums that are staying.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Another Styling of
    Yesterday's Items

Name:  Modeling Items 5.15.18.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  82.4 KB

Is this gown entered in today's FS the one that was initially shown as the prize for the Pop WWE - the one we think could be the Glittery WWE prize? Is it the WWE gown that was not actually released into the game or is this the version that one can get from the roses? Given how the top of the gown looks I think it is the unreleased WWE prize.

Is this gown from a rose or one of the thus unreleased glittery prep quests?

Dark Angel after the forum closes, are you still going to be working with PG on game issues? Also, if I am right Audrey168, has a gown she should/ could not have yet. Sorry but I am not sure what you were saying about the thread. Does that mean CL would get a thread within the Episode/ War Dragons Interactive Forum?

Cyan<3 I have no idea about the new law, I had not heard about it until Vogue One showed Jesse referencing it in his post.

Forum PG's Tap Paradise Cove subforum created their own new forum on another site and they also suggested moving their discussion to some app. I love their proactive approach Also, Dark Angel posted elsewhere that she is waiting to hear from PG if they will close the forum to new posts but leave up the current posts for reference since there is so much great information, creative ideas, and hard work on the forum.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-16-18 at 07:45 PM.

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 5.16.18.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  67.4 KB
    Purse & shoes.... Reward gown on MBG Britta

Page 236 of 239 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast