Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 4700

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I agree with many things you have voiced Vogue, apart from the deliberate actions resulting in the loss of the supermodel feature.

Everything else is spot on, there is no excuse.

Todays dress is gorgeous, love the design. Have to agree with Dutchie about it loosing its form mid way down. Many of the dresses seem to chop up with movement. I have also raised this issue many months ago.

I have relentlessly been chasing the issues in this game for a long time. I know that things have gone down hill this year, though we have had some beautiful pieces and I still enjoy the game. I don't know if my words will be acted on, I know some will be but its a case of waiting as there is no team to speak of.

I have been asking myself recently that maybe they should just shut up shop with this game, if these issues are going to continue. But that wouldn't make me happy. I do enjoy this game even with its faults. Doesn't mean I accept them, but if I still enjoy this game. I will play it and carry on chasing up the issues. When I don't enjoy it then I will stop as I did with their other games.
    Last edited by darkangel; 09-22-17 at 10:58 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

MBG: Anandani (what a change..... Beautiful MBG).

Shown by Yirara.
    Beautiful styling, I am missing one item (perhaps I am trying later to get the last box, not sure yet, perhaps I wait till she leaves, if I can wait that long ).

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  118.1 KB
    Last edited by Dutchie; Yesterday at 01:51 AM.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Diamond a Day!

Views: 182
Size:  77.4 KB

Views: 180
Size:  106.1 KB

Wow, I love this item, sooooo cute.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I agree with many things you have voiced Vogue, apart from the deliberate actions resulting in the loss of the supermodel feature.

Todays dress is gorgeous, love the design. Have to agree with Dutchie about it loosing its form mid way down. Many of the dresses seem to chop up with movement. I have also raised this issue many months ago.

I have relentlessly been chasing the issues in this game for a long time. I know that things have gone down hill this year, though we have had some beautiful pieces and I still enjoy the game. I don't know if my words will be acted on, I know some will be but its a case of waiting as there is no team to speak of.

I have been asking myself recently that maybe they should just shut up shop with this game, if these issues are going to continue. But that wouldn't make me happy. I do enjoy this game even with its faults. Doesn't mean I accept them, but if I still enjoy this game. I will play it and carry on chasing up the issues. When I don't enjoy it then I will stop as I did with their other games.
    Thanks a lot DA! You should put this on your cv

Today's MBG is lovely and she was recruited without regrets (10 boxes).

The event rewards do look a bit boring though. Not really international. But maybe I'm wrong. Can't say from those tiny images.
    CL id: Kadiatu

How many diamonds does it cost to recruit a MBG?

Name:  D7BFB36B-5A5E-41BA-BA45-9F53B54A3FAC.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  20.4 KB
    So cute!!!! Perfect in my putt putt golf!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy888 View Post
    How many diamonds does it cost to recruit a MBG?
    As many boxes as you have to open to complete her outfit,,,, it varies on your luck of the draw!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Thanks for replying so quickly! I'm thinking about buying diamonds to recruit Anandani. She's so gorgeous!

Thanks for replying so quickly! I'm thinking about buying diamonds to recruit Anandani. She's so gorgeous!
    Yes she is and she’s at beginning of the alphabet so you will use her a lot
    It would be great if you had a diamond sale!!!!

think the maximum is 15 boxes, with the first box being free. Thus 14*9D in the worst case.
    I

You are able to recruit her anyway if you want (you have to wait untill she leaves).
    You will get the option to pay diamonds for the remaining unopened boxes.
    If you have one unopened box left you will have to pay 19 Diamonds, 2 boxes left, 39 (or 40 diamonds), 3 boxes left 59 (or 60 Diamonds) and so on.
    When you decide to pay for the remaining boxes you will get the girl and all het clothes, be sure you press the correct button when she leaves .

You can decide the recruit her right away and get the extra item (you won't get the extra reward, when you decide to wait untill she leaves).
    She probably will leave on Monday if you don't recruit her right away.

It is a descision I am facing every week .
    Last edited by Dutchie; Yesterday at 06:27 AM.

Gorgeous MBG this week, all around.

I'd be curious to see numbers -- whether, since the quality of MBGs has drastically improved as of late (in my opinion), if more players have played through to recruit.

Anyway, I was not set up for good luck this time from the get go; I had my first set of 4 duds in a row early on...

I continued down the max box path and when I got up to 13 boxes, I decided to "go for the gold" to see what indeed might happen if I approached 15...

Upon hitting my 15th box, I did unlock that last item. So, I cannot say if it was "luck" I didn't surpass 15 or if it truly is a 15 max.

Nonetheless, one of my duds was a rose, so, technically, for me, I don't count those as duds.

NOTE ABOUT WAITING TO RECRUIT Should one wait to recruit, one will not "win" the bonus item in the quest menu, the additional pair of tattoos. To obtain the bonus items, one must recruit straight through opening the boxes only.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

I am pleased how the dupatta is styled with the outfit. Gorgeous girl, nice to have some thing different.

15 boxes is the max.

Dutchie I agree, the diamond a day decoration is cute. I bought 3.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I love today's MBG. I changed her tattoos with the black ones and gave her green eye shadow but haven't changed anything else yet. The restyle above is lovely, too! Days like this make me happy, happy with CL.
    Though I haven't bought diamond a day decor for some time I did today because I agree with Dutchie's cute factor. Hopefully it earns most of its diamonds back, but even so I enjoy seeing it on my campus.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Re: boxes. I know that once I exceeded opening every box twice, meaning more than 16, but I think only once and if I am remembering correctly something had gone amiss with it. A long time ago. I couldn't say whether I have had to go to 16 very often, but definitely except that one time I always have recruited before running through each box more than twice.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

MBG Anandani

Name:  MBG 9.23.17.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  83.1 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 09:29 AM. Reason: I may have to wait until she leaves & then I can make this cuter
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Additional MBG Styling in FS

Name:  MBG in FS 9.23.17.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  82.6 KB
    MBG wearing her sash, tattoos, outfit (& possibly shoes). Vinnie wearing the MBG's outfit, bracelet, & tattoos.

I was excited to share these stylings of the outfit alone and with the scarf.
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 09:04 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I'm still trying to find the right hair for her. While this hair is pretty perfect I'm not the biggest fan of it. Difficult. But it's a fantastic MBG.

Campus Life I really love the game. I really want them to continue it. I mostly like how the game is now. I like the one step quests. I like how some quests are more affordable. It helps me watch my spending. Also, I like how since it fits in more players' budgets, it adds variety making FS more diverse and interesting. I never did 100% of the quests. Since August, I have not really noticed a big difference. I wondered about some of the recolors they choose but I have always thought some quests were to my tastes and some quests were not. I figured there are likely other players who are excited for a quest that I am uninterested in. I have missed Wednesday quests but that started before Aug. We have been having more boutique related quests for awhile. They are not usually my favorite quest type but I understand it likely would be less work for them though I wish more items could be added to the boutique.

Dark Angel what do you mean there is no CL team? I would think someone has to make the content. Though I guess there could be no one assigned to a CL team and they could just rotate and cover the game or they could be outsourcing the content.
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 09:58 AM.

MBG she seems to have a unique look since I do not think we have many recruits with the thin eyes and full lips and a fair skin tone. I think she & Joy might share those features. However, Joy was from the early cash recruit sets so people may have needed to recruit one of the other girls and thus missed out on recruiting her. I love the outfit and that the sash is separate so we can style it in different ways. I appreciate PG giving her tattoos but I wish they were somewhere hidden. I know some people like them visible but I am pretty sure that I do not use my visible/ arm tattoos. I usually use the belly & back ones. I think the bangles and shoes are cute too but I am not sure how much I can use them. I believe it is a diamond hairstyle but I do not recall if it needed to be unlocked. I like it but she has such a cute look once she comes to my campus I may change her hair/ look now & again. I really love this MBG. Yay PG!
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 09:59 AM.

I thought long and hard about this. In the end I wanted the embroidered gown to be in my paper doll collection when the inevitable end comes. So...the only hair (at least now) that remotely works with that veil is the shaved head!
    I agree that the WWE reward doesn't strike me as very international, but I am certainly enjoying the event and all your creative entries!
    Name:  IMG_7223.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  130.4 KB
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Imani do not get confused by my statement. No team does not equal to no one working on CL.

Name:  E5C92AA7-A7C4-4E9A-B56A-108D57BABC81.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  18.3 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Name:  9F808391-4BCE-4AC2-A118-AEB7D31D10D0.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  9.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    I thought long and hard about this. In the end I wanted the embroidered gown to be in my paper doll collection when the inevitable end comes. So...the only hair (at least now) that remotely works with that veil is the shaved head!
    I agree that the WWE reward doesn't strike me as very international, but I am certainly enjoying the event and all your creative entries!
    Name:  IMG_7223.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  130.4 KB
    I think you are spot on and I like it much more than today’s final so I will buy this also! I shall use this hair with the piece
    Last edited by Barcbar; Today at 04:10 AM.

Zookeeper
    ATW WWE - Still hate this theme. I get no happy from doing the various costumes. That being said, I do want to do well enough to get what looks like a cape. I surely don't need another nude gown. So I'm playing here and there. With a C ranking (I've never ranked this low before) I can't be as casual about playing as I'd like this go round.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post

Thanks for chasing issues, DA.

I am happy to have the game as long as they'll provide it.

I would definitely want the glitches to be fixed. No question. But, honestly, my main frustration is in the category of "help me help you". PG has always avoided obvious ways to make money from the game that would ALSO make players happy. Adding hairstyles to the boutique after the quest for high prices would generate revenue and allow players to get styles they want. Adding items to the auction, boutique or FS "get it" functions would generate revenue. The design shop could have been a huge money maker. And all of these could have been kept lively with slow but steady progress. Do the auction twice a week. Enter items into the boutique at a pace of 1 a day or 10 a week.

So it's their self sabotaging / non profit maximizing behavior that I don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    Re: boxes. I know that once I exceeded opening every box twice, meaning more than 16, but I think only once and if I am remembering correctly something had gone amiss with it. A long time ago. I couldn't say whether I have had to go to 16 very often, but definitely except that one time I always have recruited before running through each box more than twice.
    Love the MBG! I'm happy with her styled as is. This is a hair I missed when I wasn't playing.

I, too, had to open 15 boxes. I've never had that happen before and likely won't ever have it happen again. If I get 2 duds, I usually wait to recruit.
    Last edited by RM7; Today at 06:28 AM.

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188