Page 213 of 217 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 5408

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for the New Year! I love the support players give to each other on the forum.

Today’s quest I think it’s worth checking it out - I already had 2 of the items. Though I am not sure where I got them.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Zookeeper
    I also had two items already - the first two. I think they might have been petal or rose prizes.
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Dark Angel did PG tell you what they are doing with the upcoming WWE? The countdown indicates next weekend, but with the prep quest today it would suggest it’s this weekend.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Today’s Items

Name:  Quest 1.3.18.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  81.0 KB
    Today’s reward.... Today’s jacket..... Original color (not today’s reward)

*I did not model the Kabuki Mask from today's quest
    Last edited by Imani; 01-04-18 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Edit pic so it displays larger & more detailed

PG thanks for giving us the diamonds. I think it was a nice gesture especially since you all did not have to do that. I am still confused as to when the WWE is going to start. Though now it makes sense why the prep quests have Asian items instead of global ones

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    As far as I know it should be this weekend. We opted for in game message about the event name so it gets to all players. Discussing what can be done about the start time with Jesse. When I can tell you more I will.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    Diamonds?

Zookeeper
    I didn't get an in-game message or diamonds. What is the theme of the event?
    Also, the timer for the next rose event still says "tba."

WWE Theme: Styles of Japan per the in game message from PG.

Dark Angel thanks for clarifying when the event is going to start.

Momrox I had an in game message pop up. PG apologized for the WWE mix up and gave 10 diamonds. I wonder why you did not get it.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-05-18 at 09:52 AM.

Prep Quest 2 Items
    From Jan. 4, 2018

Name:  Items 1.4.18.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  79.6 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 01-05-18 at 10:21 AM.

Today's Quest

Seems to be MBG Yuri's kimono & shoes with a recolored version of her socks

The kimono seems to be a re-release:

Source Dutchie's 2016 Post
    Last edited by Imani; 01-05-18 at 06:57 PM.

Zookeeper
    Thanks, Imani, for answering my question about the theme. It doesn't matter that I didn't get the message. 10 diamonds would be nice, but I'll be ok without them. The most important thing was knowing how to dress my girls for the weekend.

Did anyone else’s pre event rank just go to F? I was nearly at A+, and it just reset.
    I love voting for friends - feel free to send a request and mention CL!
    GC = CupcakeCali CL =LexaWest

LexaLex - yes I was an A+ but now I am bac to an F as well. Now the event name is correct and it says that it starts in 5 hours but I have no rank
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    LexaLex - yes I was an A+ but now I am bac to an F as well. Now the event name is correct and it says that it starts in 5 hours but I have no rank
    Ditto! I'm sure everyone's rank has dropped to F regardless of rank they have reached..I was on A+ now F as well....another glitch by PG, please resolve before start of WE or else it makes it extremely difficult to fare well in event....I do realise game is in slowdown mode, but I do like to compete in WE's ....Pointless with F rank!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

PG I really hope the pre-event rank can be fixed asap. We work really hard to get it. While everyone would be in a similar situation regarding the rank, being at F rank would mean the clothing and girl cool downs would be greater than we expected given the rank we were aiming for. Also, for people who are busy, they will be counting on the extra points and judge's bonus from their rank, but with F rank they will not have the points they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    PG I really hope the pre-event rank can be fixed asap. We work really hard to get it. While everyone would be in a similar situation regarding the rank, being at F rank would mean the clothing and girl cool downs would be greater than we expected given the rank we were aiming for. Also, for people who are busy, they will be counting on the extra points and judge's bonus from their rank, but with F rank they will not have the points they need.
    Excellent points, Imani! I was thinking the same, as I have a super busy weekend! I really hope it get resolved!

MBG Hikaru

Name:  MBG 1.6.18.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  83.1 KB

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    What a load of bollocks!!

Can't discuss the latest bleh otherwise it will sound like this. £&*())*&^%$£##%$£"£%^&*(@

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Same re: rank in WWE .. A gone to F 🙁 Cooldown times must be the worst circumstance for those with limited clothes. What a mess!!
    Meanwhile, recolor prep quest items are in the boutique,for those low on D but flush w pearls (and can be bothered to care about WWE ). Went in searching for the cherry blossom geta's,which were nowhere to be seen,oc😊 But saw,and purchased,blue kabuki mask plus the blue purse-thing. The blue reward kimono was in there too,as was pink recolor of the kimono jacket.
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Anyway, good luck to all who are competing anyway, I'm super busy and away for some of weekend, so I'm not doing this one, I did have some gals prepped and probably would have done quite well with entries on A+ level, but now that it's F for all...I don't have time to prep more gals with limited WIFI wher we are staying....Yes, I have 4G, but I don't wish to use up my data level. The reward gown is a re-coloured one (I think) but it looks lovely!

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeover 1.6.18.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  78.3 KB
    Top: Left: Original. Right: New Outfit.
    Bottom: Left: New outfit. Right: New outfit & cash hairstyle.

*Note: she comes with hot pink lipstick.
    Last edited by Imani; 01-07-18 at 07:38 PM.

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest items 1.7.18.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  82.8 KB

Today's quest - I don't think I recognize the necklace or reward dress. The pants could be a recolor because I think I might have seen them before in blue. I do not think we had this hairstyle in the salon before though I think MBG Callie came with it. I like the hairstyle and I think it was a good choice for the quest, but I do not think I am buying the clothing, so I cannot model the reward dress.

Today’s Cash Quest - I think the items are cute & they seem useful. I also like purple. I think its a rather nice cash quest.

Page 213 of 217 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast