Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233 LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 5809

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Roses - I want the feature to continue even without the Rose/Petal Events. I do not mind seeing the beautiful recolors.

Unreleased items While I don't profess to understand all the technical aspects of the game, I find it odd that players are using items a few days before they are released. If it was a rose recolor why use it right before the release of the quest would not we have seen it before. I thought PG fixed the 500 recruit glitch or was it only fixed for the players that they knew had the issue because that would not be a true fix because then other players could recruit their 500th girl and have the glitch.

The Issue of Spoilers I do not mind seeing sneak peaks of upcoming items. Nic used to do that. What I mind is that if players are hacking the game and then bragging about it & cheating by entering unreleased items. I want PG to address hacking because they said they do not tolerate it. If it is a glitch, they should also probably address it because it is probably hurting venue because if players get nice clothes for free why pay money and support the game.

Today's Pink Gown I saw it in voting on Friday. It is the same player. I took a screen shot because I had never seen it before in the pink though I just assumed it was from a rose.

WWE I would love to get the 1. Rainbow and 2. Black & White WWE items PG said they would give us since the events had issues.
    Last edited by Imani; 04-15-18 at 01:35 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    The pink dress, as seen yesterday in voting:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  123.0 KB
    I dressed minevgirl up in thus dress and BAM stuck in loading
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Base Animal I like how you used the armor with the silver space hair - I think you did a nice job on the entire outfit. I love the red Witching Hour gown. I think it is a beautiful color. Happy to help.

Dark Angel wow you are really good with finding items. Thanks for letting us know the quest the red gown is from.

Red gown I see why I passed on it since I would not have used a lot of the items. It amazes me how I liked the red gown when k8 posted seeing it in FS and I wondered why I did not get it. I noticed that for me how outfits are styled can totally change their look and how much I want them. Also, for me seeing the thumbnail vs FS vs spoiler vs in game - can give me really different opinions about an item.

Barcbar sorry your entry is stuck in loading.
    Last edited by Imani; 04-15-18 at 01:39 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I cannot be certain but the bug could have resulted in unlocking any items that are pushed via the weekly automatic content updates. Therefore allowing those players to have early access to those items in their closets for free. That's the only thing that makes sense with the time frame.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I'm wondering if these circus items were released already. Potential **spoiler** if they have not been released yet.

Dark Angel thanks for explaining.

Thanks Imani😊 Re:circus items .. It is possible,I suppose,that a player would receive a "full" recolor set from roses if they spun enough,but i'm thinking that what you posted will be the contents of one of the preps. They seem to be two recolors and one new,lately.
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    I'm wondering if these circus items were released already. Potential **spoiler** if they have not been released yet.

Dark Angel thanks for explaining.
    The original circus dress is from 2 years ago. All the colours have bee released in roses at some point. Even if not available anymore. It may be part of the prep quest but it's hard to determine the original source for all the players on this one.

Base Animal thanks.

Dark Angel thanks for the information.

Todayís Cash Quest Iím not a big fan of orange but itís a cash quest & the design/ cut of the dress is nice.

FS I admit to not really getting Vintage but I would not think Victorian would be vintage. Also, why we do we have another vintage FS already. I loved futuristic & I was disappointed it did not last long. But I enjoyed it while we had it.

Hiya all players....very interesting reading some of above comments...just a couple of observations, maybe some gowns or outfits in question are re-colours from roses...all I can say it that from the many roses I collected when they had rose sales and events (and when I had some money to spend!) I rarely won (or still win) a re-coloured gorgeous gown, cape, headdress that appealed to me...RARELY! I could count the really special rose rewards on two hands...

So I do ponder when I see certain players with soooo many re-coloured outfits... I can only assume they have collected a great many more roses than my good self to accumulate such delights! I only wish their luck would rub off onto to me!

Re the "unreleased" quest items appearing before we see the quest...what baffles me is why do they show off their pink gowns or circus outfit in a Red themed event? Why not hang on to the items until the appropriate theme pops up! However if certain players have been hacking the game, as others have mentioned, then PG should take appropriate action.

Anyway, good luck to all in future Circus WWE....and....

Have a goodie

PS: as Vogue and others have mentioned, where our Rainbow delights? So disappointed that we haven't heard a dirky bird on this...
    Last edited by ozkat2; 04-16-18 at 06:58 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 4.17.18.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  85.1 KB
    Original version of the gown is orange these FS entries seem to be the new peach version of the gown
    Last edited by Imani; 04-17-18 at 03:34 PM.

Ozkat with the roses, best way is to collect all the glasses, shoes, bags etc. Once you have accumulated a lot of those its easier to win the more desired items. You are right though, it does mean you have to use a lot of roses to get there. A whole load, I couldn't event put a number on it. I have lost count.

Orange Version of Nish*ta Gown

Name:  Original Ver 4.17.18.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  71.0 KB

Had a chat with Jesse about the recent increase of prep items showing up in FS prior to release. He is going to investigate this again. Any screenshots of those you come across would be helpful. I can pass them on.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Had a chat with Jesse about the recent increase of prep items showing up in FS prior to release. He is going to investigate this again. Any screenshots of those you come across would be helpful. I can pass them on.
    Thank you, DA. And please express my thanks to Jesse for making the decision to investigate this once again despite the current status of the game. I know this takes time, and I know that it a limited resource provided to CL, and I am, as a 5-year player of this game, appreciative of whatever time he can spend in the attempt to rectify this serious issue.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Todayís Quest

Name:  Quest 4.18.18.jpg
Views: 57
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 04:15 AM.

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 4.19.18.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  92.2 KB

Prep Quest 1 - the very colorful bow, shoes, & dress posted the other day. I thought it was how they styled it but the items are just rather bold. I was disappointed since I really loved some of the previous circus items & I don’t see myself using these not even for the circus WWE.

Prep Quest 2 - the red & black dress I saw the other day in FS. I like the dress but doubt I'll use the other items I have a hard time styling the tights. the makeup is not really my style, but the dress I love both the purple and red versions of it.

Dark Angel thanks for following up on players using quest items before the official release.

PG I am glad they are going to look into the issue of players having quest items early.

I saw today's quest last night in voting. All the quest items are featured in the entry. In other words, no way a player could have that much "luck" in wearing these items together, especially when dressing for a "film premiere" theme.

Here is the entry for transparency. They parade it in a feature that needs people to see it in order to vote and make the feature operate, thus I have a right to screen shot it and post it here. There is no expectation of privacy whatsoever.

Views: 70
Size:  126.4 KB
    Last edited by Vogue.One; Yesterday at 01:22 PM.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Imani,thanks for quest spoilers,though they were hardly a surprise 😑😑
    I've recently been seeing the many-numbered Audrey's in FS too, particularly Ms 320 in the clown dress who is stuck in the loop w Ocean in the butterfly gown🙄 Talk about having it rubbed in.

Here's to not hitting a spoiler in voting before tomorrow's last prep!
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Hey Nemmy. How are things?

Going to look for that gown. The cut does look familiar.
    Hi DA How you doing? Hows the migraines? Hey make sure they checking your oxygen levels-sat levels, I got pneumonia Reeeealy bad in January, almost died. Anyways they found I had COPD and heart issues which were causing my migraines, anyways they put me on Oxygen and now migraines are gone. Guess I was early stages and wasnt aware because I was still riding my bicycle etc but yeah, the Pneumonia was really bad, I thought it was just typical cold. Wound up going into respiratory failure/hypoxia, scary stuff. So of course I had to read up and women can show symptoms of heart issues in some strange ways for years. Not to say its the cause of your migraines but for sure, keep a watch on it because the two can be related. I always think about you when I get any headache at all, I joined a migraine support group-forum online, they send emails on research etc, and its really good network especially for those of us who have and do struggle with migraines etc. I get them every now and then but not like I was, my spine however, has deteriorated more and well, IF I can manage riding this summer Ill be happy. anyways....

blah blah blah sorry for rambling on, I dont get to reply much or post, our internet is is Ugh terrible, in the mountains and have phone, use my hot spotbut I try Not to use it too much because I only have so much and want enough to play my games on my pads. I dont Even try to play on wifi, be pointless so...LOL

yeah I thought the cut of that gown looked familiar. Its really a pretty wine color, OK well gonna reply to everyone post by post. My memory is Awful now (short term) so LOL I dont even try to remember who all I need to reply to cuzz I forget in like ten seconds sometimes lol. Its suppose to snow again, uuugh it Was all nice n warm Spring time but weather being bi-polar right now and driving me bonkers, hard to plan clothes when its hot one minute and cold the next. But it Will be Perfect excuse to hunker down with some comfort food and hot tea, get itune card and play the event this weekend--but I not preparing for Circus UNtIL event starts and it Is Circus and not some Other theme LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseanimal View Post
    Hi Nemmy,always great to hear from you😊
    Not sure if you meant rewards from fantastical WWE,but since no one's posted yet, i thought i would.

Red princess armor,styled for futuristic theme
Views: 133
Size:  8.2 KB

Red falconry cape and silver princess sword
Views: 125
Size:  9.2 KB

Also,thanks Imani for MBG post .. Got the purse in free,so thats fine.
    Hi!!! baseanimal How you doing? Thank you for posting!!! Oooooooh I kind a kicking myself now because that armor suit looks cool as heck, or the term now is dank LOL. Especially with the Avingers movie coming out soon Which I am Soooo excited, but I stillneed to watch Dr Strange and Guardians Galaxy2, I have a been slacking LOL.

I have a robe-with owl, think from one of the Asian quests, Mongolian??? Use it a lot but have to use short hair or the owl gets covered up, or is it hawk??? Anyways that is an awesome outfit, Nicely styled btw.

Glad to see all of you, we need to get this forum a rockin again, my wifi here is sloooooooow ornon existent, drops constantly so yeah, I do good to get a D pre rank now LOL. Eh I dont mind, the prep time takes longer now anyways so if I can get my girls ready Im doing good LOL.

Oooooh I remember those, cuzz I missed them lol. Cant recall why, but Oooh would Love a release of those esp the purple one and Both of the hairs, the short and the afro. I Always miss out on the best quests lol, have the worst luck that way.

Vogue.One

agreed. So happy you are still saying what Needs to be said. It Is frustrating and yes, it is a total disregard to customers. Im afrais thats becoming more common these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    I saw today's quest last night in voting. All the quest items are featured in the entry. In other words, no way a player could have that much "luck" in wearing these items together, especially when dressing for a "film premiere" theme.

Here is the entry for transparency. They parade it in a feature that needs people to see it in order to vote and make the feature operate, thus I have a right to screen shot it and post it here. There is no expectation of privacy whatsoever.

Be sure to note that the player is the same player who featured the advance notice of the first circus prep quest...

Views: 70
Size:  126.4 KB
    Hi Vogue.One How are you? Is that todays quest? that striped dress? I didnt get any quest today...

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Orange Version of Nish*ta Gown

Name:  Original Ver 4.17.18.jpg
Views: 97
    Yeeeeeah I have worst luck, I missed out on the green?? version, and sure enough, on this one also. Wont have card till weekend and didnt have enough gems But I did get the hat Yay LOL. Anyways Love this gown for some reason, the lace is quite beautiful.

Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233 LastLast