Page 230 of 234 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 5834

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    What's interesting, DA, is that a bit ago in voting I came upon the exact same entry you posted above with the dragon wings --- same players, same girls, same clothes. Maybe one of the looping entries, who knows. But not good.
    Yes I have been seeing the same outfit for a few weeks. Other than the dress catching my attention, I didn't think much of seeing the exact same outfit/girl often as my girls been lurking around for years with the same outfit.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Yes I have been seeing the same outfit for a few weeks. Other than the dress catching my attention, I didn't think much of seeing the exact same outfit/girl often as my girls been lurking around for years with the same outfit.
    I know what you mean re. the looping entries. Your girl with the black one-shoulder gown pops up, although not as frequently as it used to. There's also one with a pairing of a girl in the white wedding gown with blue tie at waist against a girl in a green gown with the green and yellow antlers --- that one I see constantly! Whatever the theme, those antlers can show up! It's just a shame when the looping entries might show unreleased items gained in an illicit manner; that serves no one's purpose.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  124.7 KB

There's the dress and wings. Love those wings.

Today’s Quest

Name:  Quest 4.6.18.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  65.4 KB
    Wings & bracelet..... Gown
    Last edited by Imani; 04-07-18 at 09:44 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

As I predicted.

Going to style the wings later on today, probably with another gown. Anyone looking forward to this weekends event?

I was planning to go for the top spot. Don't think I will bother after looking at the prizes.

Today's MBG, Lorelai:
    Name:  CL_Lorelai.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  46.7 KB
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

Today’s MBG
    Name:  11FED596-71F8-4436-9E67-2848E52A6E1F.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  21.8 KB

Her look is a bit too busy for me but I like the girl and I love that the blonde version of her hair is white.

This Weekend’s Event
    Not seeing many “fantastical” entries. I feel like people don’t make as much of an effort anymore they just stick to the prep quest items and the MBG - I like seeing interesting styling and outfits I may have missed in the past. Ah well...
    CL Team Name: Cirque

Well, well, well... I just knew something was up with this entry I saw a bit back earlier this week... And look, she has 4/5 items on with the boots missing, my guess is that they flew off in the closet... Is she a fortune teller, guessing magically all the items that will be released together in a certain quest a few days into the future? Because they are all recolors and technically available as petal/rose prizes... Or......

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  127.2 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

TheGeeBee thanks for posting a nice large picture of the MBG.

Cirque thanks for posting the MBG with the screen showing her items & for letting us know the blonde version of her hair is white. I hope it is ok if I post a larger picture of the MBG with the names of her clothing items. I hope you start seeing better entries...

Fantastical WWE Inspiration Thread - has great ideas including beautiful outfits by Dark Angel. I posted some cute & creative WWE entries that I have seen today.

WWE I have seen a number of cute entries with wings or other fantasy fairy tale styles. I think part of why we might be seeing less gowns and wings is the prep quests and prizes could have "inspired" some players to take the theme a different direction. I was looking forward to this WWE, but I am disappointed that we only got 1 set of wings and the WWE prizes are not to my style. I will still enjoy the event, but now I have to do less entries and try to not get Queen because I do not want armor in my closet. I am pacifistic so I do not really like military stuff in my closet but I can at least make do with some of it because someone could wear it strictly for the look but who would just wear armor for fun.

MBG I usually think their outfits are too busy to keep together. I think this MBG has lovely items but they need restyled...
    Last edited by Imani; 04-07-18 at 10:16 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

MBG Items

Name:  MBG Lorelai 4.7.18.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  83.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-07-18 at 09:35 AM.

MBG Clothing Makeovers

Name:  MBG Clothing Makeovers 4.7.18.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  81.6 KB
    Boots.... MBG, her dress, & necklace.... Capelet

I really like how the capelet made this long dress look fancier
    Last edited by Imani; 04-07-18 at 09:37 AM.

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeover 4.7.18.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  78.4 KB
    Top: L: Original fairy look, she comes with pink lipstick. R: Ballgown look
    Bottom: L: Brown eyes, cash hair, & purple lipstick. R: Blonde version of MBG Hair
    Last edited by Imani; 04-07-18 at 09:39 AM.

MBG Clothing Makeover & Colorful FS Entry

Name:  MBG & FS Entry 4.7.18.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  78.8 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-07-18 at 10:18 AM. Reason: I like this picture size so I posted the random colorful entry here too

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 4.8.18.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  83.2 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-08-18 at 08:40 AM.

Yesterday’s Quest

Name:  3BED21B3-8E85-41CF-8D13-3FBD3D2AD2B3.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  8.4 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 04-10-18 at 08:00 PM.

Never again. Next time I have any bright ideas to go for the top spot. Please throw things at me!!

Dark Angel I thought you said you were not going for a top spot since you were not really excited about the prizes. You all seem to work really hard and be really dedicated to get those top spots.

Today's Cash Quest I like the belt since it is gold and really cute. I also liked the ending dialogue: where she says "I feel like dancing. Love this party. Thanks for inviting." and as she says it she is dancing around

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Never again. Next time I have any bright ideas to go for the top spot. Please throw things at me!!
    You had fantabulous creations, I enjoyed voting for your many entries,,,,, the pieces were beautiful,,,, I’d so love to have a chance at looting your closet
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Gidday! Really enjoyed the Fantastical WWE..although I was definitely disappointed with reward outfit....there are soooo many gorgeous gowns that would fab in re-coloured version...yet we get a warrior outfit, (I rarely even use the original) although I quite liked the cloak, but that's about it! Some may beg to differ!

I do the WWE's because I love prepping my gals and seeing how they fare in the comps...btw, there were so many imaginative and colourful entries...however it would still be fab to have an enticing reward for our enterprise...hopefully PG will come up with a fab reward outfit for the next WWE.

I only have enough gems to enter two gals max per comp, so I was chuffed to still get Empress rank....thanks to all for your votes! Hope you all fared well...

Have a goodie...
    Last edited by ozkat2; 04-11-18 at 05:51 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Name:  58983CC3-4543-451B-B336-F35E0158C2E6.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  20.0 KB

Wow! Luck of the draw today against DA. Always beautiful and amazing entries. What I wouldn’t give for your closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Dark Angel I thought you said you were not going for a top spot since you were not really excited about the prizes. You all seem to work really hard and be really dedicated to get those top spots.
    That was the plan, but I had not seen the prizes until i had sent off the first batch of girls and well I don't give up once I start. It was a tough event, created many outfits which I constantly repeated. Though as I had to send out a lot of girls I had to create a lot of outfits to start with which was time consuming as I don't like to throw out just anything and spent time and thought with each outfit. My no 2 was relentless and we were both constantly swapping positions up until Sunday. I lost count how many girls I sent out at the end but must have been a few hundred.
    Last edited by darkangel; 04-13-18 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    You had fantabulous creations, I enjoyed voting for your many entries,,,,, the pieces were beautiful,,,, I’d so love to have a chance at looting your closet
    Thank you very much. I appreciate your votes and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who voted for me as well. I really needed those votes and they helped me to retain the top spot. My nieces often play with my game, they enjoy dressing up the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonz72 View Post
    Name:  58983CC3-4543-451B-B336-F35E0158C2E6.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  20.0 KB

Wow! Luck of the draw today against DA. Always beautiful and amazing entries. What I wouldn’t give for your closet.
    Hello. I rarely come against players from the forum so I am not always familiar with the game ID's. Thank you and good luck.

Page 230 of 234 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast