Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237
Results 5,901 to 5,919 of 5919

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 5.17.18.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  74.1 KB
    Bracelet/Armband.... Reward Gown
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Imani I will try to continue working with PG after the forum closes. Sadly the moderation program is coming to an end. Though I was doing the very same things prior to that.

In regards to the thread. I have asked if both CL and TPC could have a thread allocated in any of the remaining forums.

I too have seen the gown on Audrey168, which has not been officially released. I took a screen shot for Jesse. I have also seen a fuchsia dress on Audrey264 with a matching bracelet. Will be sending that to Jesse too.

I know that a player opened a new forum for TPC. I myself am not sure if I would be using that, I will need to check terms and conditions and their data policies.

Use thedarkangel_s@yahoo.com.

Contact once the forum closes.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Dark Angel Thanks!!

Cyan<3 as far as I know PG did not email us about the Forum update, they just posted on here about it. However, ironically, I did get an email from Weebly about it. Weebly said "The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European privacy law due to take effect on May 25, 2018." They have FAQ and responsibilities for those with websites who will be effected by the law. This makes me wonder if we have until May 31 to use the forum or until May 25!
    Last edited by Imani; 05-17-18 at 07:28 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

I will miss all of you guys,,,, what great friendships I have made here,,,,,. This is my first stop in the morning. There is a Facebook page I am a member of and its pretty good and informative. The people there are nice and supportive so give it a try.
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 5.18.18.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  79.8 KB
    Both pictures have the gown & bracelet.
    Today's Headpiece is not shown.

Barcbar I wonder if the recent issues with Facebook and privacy issues make some players unwilling to move the discussion over there. I cannot say I blame them especially since to me Facebook seems to be more tied to people's identity and real life versus forums are usually more of an online presence with a username and avatar. Thanks for the reminder though and the information that it is still active.

Today's gown The bottom is a little imperfect but I still love it. For some reason today I was struck by how I am imperfect so what's a little imperfection on a cute virtual gown.

Thanks for posting all the photos on here imani. I like coming to see what the quests are before I log into my game. I hope pg give us another forum to use. I’ve had some problems with the game lately though. I logged in one day and all my pearls have gone. I have been saving lots up. Has this happen to anyone else? Also how many adverts are people getting now? I seem to be getting more than usual? Unless everyone has got more adverts too?

Nice quest today; love the color of this gown. Thanks for posting pics, Imani.

Cyan, I have not had the pearl issue happen to me personally but I do think I recall someone mentioning something like that happening quite awhile ago, although it may have dealt more with actively selling something and pearls not showing, or disappearing... don't remember anymore. I have not had regular videos in a long while; one pops in infrequently and that's it.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 5.18.18.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  79.8 KB
    Both pictures have the gown & bracelet.
    Today's Headpiece is not shown.
    Well look at that. I saw this in showdown yesterday.

Imani I love your dedication and enthusiasm in managing a sub forum outside of this one. CL is not as active as the TPC forums. So I am unsure if you will receive the reach you are hoping for. Especially since players may not know it exists. So maybe use these last few weeks to try that before you commit too much time there.

Are there any players who are interested in joining a new forum (unofficial) for CL.

I’d definitely love to have another place where I can follow all that’s going on and occasionally participate in conversation. I’m hoping we can come up with something over the next few weeks.
    CL Team Name: Cirque

I would be interested.

Looks like we are going to need another WWE items quest to provide the items that were originally shown in Pop Star...

I mean, if the cheaters already had access to them, I think legit players should now, too... It's just the fair thing to do.

They can't claim to not have the items ready, either. They were shown to us.

Good luck to everyone.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Here is MBG Harlyn as seen in voting, complete with all pieces: headpiece, dress, cape, tights and shoes.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  117.8 KB

And, another sighting of what was shown to be the Pop Star WWE gown... Come on, PG: give us the goods. And please, look into these players.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  128.1 KB

MBG Items

Name:  MBG Items 5.19.18.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  77.9 KB
    Dress & Headpiece... Hairstyle* ..... Tights

* I already had the MBG's hairstyle, so I wanted to show the detail of the hair since I think it is difficult to see while she has her original outfit on. I am not recruiting her so I cannot show it that way. Recruiting the MBG does not unlock the hair, for all the girls, but if it is not in your salon you will get it with the MBG you recruited.

Cyan<3 My family and I play CL on separate games and I think if anything we have less ads and I think previously players on the forum reported that - maybe you have more advertisers interested in your area or are just lucky. That's great! I agree with Vogue I think people had reported issues with pearls before - If it was me I would do a support ticket now so by the time you need them hopefully they can get the pearls back in your account.

Dark Angel I did get the impression TPC subforum is more active with posters than ours. While ideally I hope for a lot of people to post, realistically I am not expecting that. I mostly wanted a place to post spoilers, so those that come to read and see spoilers would have a place to do so. I also want to be able to stay in contact with the PG community. Thanks for your comment & advice so that I can have realistic expectations. Since I am a guest on the new player made TPC forum I wanted to make sure they were cool with me spreading the word first, but you are right I should get the news out there especially since the legislation goes into effect on the 25th.

Vogue One thanks for showing the MBG

Cirque yay! the forum shall live on.

Milady yay! the forum shall live on.

New Campus Life Forum

Player made forum - the forum is not sponsored or supported by PG.

You do not have to join if you just want to view posts - the forum allows guests to view posts

If you join please carefully read the terms & conditions. Also, it was created by TPC players so please try to keep the CL discussion in the CL section. I like the idea of staying in contact with the greater PG community & given the age of both games we may have some similar experiences.

New CL Sub-Forum:
    https://tapparadisecoveplayers.creat...l-discussions/

Direct link for the New TPC Forum:
    Main Forum Page
    Scroll down for the CL sub-forum

Also, as Barcbar mentioned there is a Facebook page for those that would prefer to move over there when this forum closes (sorry I am not sure of the specific information or I would post it)

Thanks Pink Panther for creating the forum & creating a CL section complete with the CL picture
    Last edited by Imani; Yesterday at 12:47 PM.

Thanks, Imani, for taking care of this! Itís great that the forum can continue.

I also have an unrelated question about showdowns. Once a showdown starts, it often says ĎTBAí for a little while. Can you then already start entering girls or should you wait until te clock starts? Iíve always wondered, and with points being assigned so late, I canít seem to figure it out myself.

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237