Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 5919

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Today's Quest

Name:  Quest 5.3.18.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  82.9 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 05-03-18 at 04:13 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Toonz72 View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw the solution to fix the downloading hair issue.... When you have a girl with that problem, you will need to swap out the different colors you have for her until that color/style combo shows up. I hope this will resolve any issues anyone is having.
    After reinstalling my game some time ago because of a problem that wouldn't let me open it, one of my MBGs unique hair was stuck on forever downloading. A response from PG said that it was a known issue and unfortunately can't be fixed. So, I tried your trick and voila! My hair is back! Thank you soooo much!
    GC: k8lilith

I love PG & CL. However, the downloading hair issue was an easy fix and it was not an impossible to fix situation, so why not give you an answer. Though it makes me question even more the response we received from PG regarding our FS competition ending in 150 hours instead of the 3 it is supposed to end in. PG's response was it was a known issue. I hope that is not just their answer to everything now. I never even heard of this "known issue" until it happened to us :/

Toonz72 thanks for sharing the solution.

k8 yay! that you got your hair back.

Today's quest I love the reward! I already have the original makeup & I don't think I ever used it since it is not my style - I did not even use it for this theme. I'm not sure if I love the boots, but I love the dress. It's funny when I saw the pop star theme and thought about it & the prep quests, I kept thinking about the original orange version of this dress & how much I like it. Then, today, I saw the quest, so it was an easy decision to do the quest
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quick modeling of today's quest items... Reward and tights only... have not yet played with the cape...

More cool items, these with quite a bit of potential in other themes as well...

Kaede's ready to rock it as is in a few hours! Good luck to all, and see y'all out on the runway!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  115.3 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

MBG Peyton

Name:  MBG Peyton 5.5.18.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  84.0 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 05-05-18 at 11:01 AM.

MBG Makeovers

Name:  MBG Makeovers 5.5.18.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  77.8 KB
    Top: Left: Original look.... Right: Cash hair & purple lipstick.
    Bottom: L: Cash hair, black hair, & brown eyes... R: Cash hair & brown eyes.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-05-18 at 10:52 AM.

MBG Clothing Makeovers

Name:  MBG Clothing Makeovers 5.5.18.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  89.2 KB
    MBG & Her Earrings.... Earrings & Sleeves.... Shoes
    Last edited by Imani; 05-05-18 at 10:43 AM.

Vogue One thanks for showing yesterday's items. Again, your styling of the items gave me a greater appreciation of them. You really have a great eye for style and you seem to choose the best girl and accessories for the outfit. At first glance, I had not even realized the hairstyle you used, but then I noticed it and was struck by how skilled you are at styling the outfits. Good luck in the WWE.

Dark Angel - do you recognize the WWE reward gown? I think a player won it in another color from a rose but I cannot think of the name or find the post. I think it was a white and red version of the gown.

Momrox - do you have the WWE reward gown in another color? maybe red and white. I thought maybe you had posted it after you won it from a rose.

WWE Gown - anyone recognize it or know the name? It seems very familiar to me. I think a player won it in red and white. I thought maybe it was called something petal gown but I could not find it searching the old LTQ threads for petal. Somewhat surprisingly there did not seem to be too many clothes with the word petal in their name.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-05-18 at 12:38 PM.

I found this dress that is similar. Gold emelina petal gown. To bodice has less than the WWE prize it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Vogue One thanks for showing yesterday's items. Again, your styling of the items gave me a greater appreciation of them. You really have a great eye for style and you seem to choose the best girl and accessories for the outfit. At first glance, I had not even realized the hairstyle you used, but then I noticed it and was struck by how skilled you are at styling the outfits. Good luck in the WWE.

Dark Angel - do you recognize the WWE reward gown? I think a player won it in another color from a rose but I cannot think of the name or find the post. I think it was a white and red version of the gown.

Momrox - do you have the WWE reward gown in another color? maybe red and white. I thought maybe you had posted it after you won it from a rose.

WWE Gown - anyone recognize it or know the name? It seems very familiar to me. I think a player won it in red and white. I thought maybe it was called something petal gown but I could not find it searching the old LTQ threads for petal. Somewhat surprisingly there did not seem to be too many clothes with the word petal in their name.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  E4D10DEA-F896-4230-BB5A-BDFA5194B43F.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  20.4 KBOther color variations of the gown. Itís disappointing that PG selected a gown a color to one so similar to others we have. There are so many that I see in different events that would be beautiful recolors. I keep seeing gowns that I ever never seen before and wonder if they are coming...and if someone was able to get them early like the last couple things. Anyone else notice anything that seems unreleased yet?
    Last edited by Toonz72; 05-05-18 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Picture left out

Imani, thank you so much for your kind words re. my styling!! 😊💜🎈 I also want to thank you for keeping the forum up to date in general with posting so many quest photos and such. It is so very helpful, so thank you for your time and efforts in getting your posts together and cropped and everything else you do!

-----

Here is quick modeling of today's items, but no reward... again no time to goof around with it. I love this theme so these items are all always right up my alley... that, and Western. Hmm, I'll post up a Western bling pop look with the reward! Ok, ok... the quick shot.

Oh, PS: note MBG Peyton on the left. Gorgeous! So love her. Thank you so much, PG, for another new combo of features (for me, anyway).

Hope everyone is enjoying the event! Spring has finally pushed out that lingering junky winterish **** and the green and blooming flowers, fresh air, sun and open windows has made for many a happy mood! Cheers, all! 😊

Oh, and Ozkat, "kidlets" has begun its infiltration! lol 😉

Views: 231
Size:  117.0 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

Ok... Created the Western Pop star outfit! lol ... And, while I was playing in my salon, I accidentally bought this hair for Candi, so she is needing to get some wear of it right away! 😊

And, a couple other quick notes...

About seeing any unreleased items as Toonz brought up before, I have not seen anything stand out as was the case previously with quests, so either PG has indeed looked into it or the peeps are learning to be less obvious about it --- maybe a bit of both. My eagle eyes are wide open and will continue to be watching out for all innocent players!

And, Imani, I forgot to mention how appreciative I am that you showed Peyton without the glasses! That is what made me jump in and go for her, because I'm honestly not crazy about that jumpsuit and a couple other items in the quest. And, she is now one of my top girls, so thank you thank you!!

The pic... She's on the phone with her agent, "I need some bling Western wear, please!!" Hahaha, no seriously, PG... Some bling cowboy hats and boots and stuff! Dig in to that database!

Views: 213
Size:  113.5 KB

Today’s Quest

Name:  3CC72C3E-4807-4FBD-A2FA-9C6CB9DEACCC.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  11.8 KB
    Hair & Reward

PG...

THE COLOR CONCERT POP HAIR IN TODAY'S QUEST WAS A CASH HAIR FOR THOSE OF US WHO ALREADY HAVE IT!

IT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY BACK TO CASH FOR ALL RELEVANT PLAYERS. IMMEDIATELY.

BY IMMEDIATELY I MEAN WITHIN THE WEEK.

IF THIS CANNOT BE DONE IMMEDIATELY, THE HAIR NEEDS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR CASH FOR EVERYONE.

WITHIN THE SAME TIME FRAME. PERIOD.

We have already been waiting for months for the promised WWE prizes for the rainbow event. And let's be clear that everyone gets all of them, not tiering according to finishing place. I refuse to have this get pushed back as well. There is no way that players should be forced to sit and wait for months for these errors to be corrected.

I will bring this hair issue up every day, like I did the Roller Derby hair, PG, and the Rainbow prizes, too.

Fire's back on...

A reward I already had for yesterday's quest, cash hair I bought for diamonds, today. Nice! I totally forgot it was cash, otherwise I wouldn't have done it!

What are the odds to be matched with the same player on both of your girls at the exact same time?!

Views: 170
Size:  20.0 KB
Views: 172
Size:  19.8 KB

Looks like the event prizes were changed:
    Name:  CL_Event.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  19.9 KB
    Campus Life: the_queen_g

And now the rewards are screwed up?

I want both sets of prizes.

I played actually wanting that other gown.

Not everyone has even the petalina gowns, which do look to be different, as they were never released and can only be obtained via roses.

I guess we have quite the line of things forming, on top of 6 years of other stuff that was never addressed, that need to be fixed.

Stress "need to."

And promptly.
    Last edited by Vogue.One; 05-08-18 at 03:36 AM.

I actually REALLY love the reward gown we got! It’s unlike anything I own so if the solution is to take it away and give us the petal dress then I rather keep this one but if the solution is to give both (since clearly the other one exists somewhere in the system) then I’ll be happy with that especially since the petal dress will work well for the upcoming world event theme(that may be where that prize was supposed to go and there was a mixup). Anyway for anyone who didn’t place here is the reward gown...
    Name:  016EC847-FB73-42D9-8578-88E1F893A2F9.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  19.4 KBName:  C9C9511E-0A28-4EF9-A75A-28CEE73787BB.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  19.3 KB
    CL Team Name: Cirque

I also like the switched reward, but it is a recolor.

All the pieces that we have received that are switched out are recolors.

I have the original, and love it.

But I don't push through the boring and tedious never-ending task of ranking up for recolors.

I do not enjoy receiving recolors for the WWE. Receiving them over and over in the majority of quests is boring enough.

The entire game revolves around recolors almost at this point; the WWE should be the one hold out and still always offer fresh new content.

I find the practice of giving recolors as WWE prizes lazy and quite frankly lame. Not searching for PCness here.

I wouldn't advocate they take these rewards away at all. They screwed up, again. The prizes are out and that is how it now is.

These switched rewards need to remain - and - the prizes "as advertised" need to be provided as well.

If they cannot take the time to make sure quest content doesn't get messed up before it is released they need to be ready to take the consequences of that inaction.

There are no excuses for what happened, with this, or with the concert pop star hair or whatever the name of it is. The mess up happened and it needs to be corrected.

In a prompt, in other words professional, fashion.

Pocket Gems is valued at $500-600 million, depending on the source, perhaps more now, as this figure was provided last May when Tencent dumped another $90 million into the company.

They are not a rinky dink company, they employ over 200 people, and they have a large share of the company owned by Tencent, one of the world's largest and most successful companies.

There is no need to throw them any slack.

They are not "unable" to get these small, pathetic mess-ups fixed, or even to be prevented, by any means.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I got a big surprise with the prizes.

I can't say for certain but I think the incorrect rewards were shown during the event and they were the prizes for the next glittery event. I am just guessing here, considering that one was well very shiny. If that is the case they would be rewarded in the next event.

If that is not the case then we need the correct rewards.

I have passed it on a few moments ago. So I may not receive any feedback on that till tomorrow.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

That is a plausible theory, DA; indeed the "advertised" prizes were glittery and glamorous in a not-so-pop way.

Toonz72 thanks for finding the gown for me! I thought I had seen it before. I think I saw the red and maybe the gold version. I do not think I ever saw the blue or green before. They are so pretty. I'm thinking you got them from roses - congrats!

Vogue One I'm happy to help. I like how you styled the items from the 5/6 quest. I see now how they could go for pop or country themes. I agree MBG Peyton is lovely. I think it is important to know what MBGs look like without glasses & to show the makeover potential since players may not like the original outfit but love the recruit once they have the "right" look. I love the one white cowboy hat and there are a couple other Western items we have that I really enjoy.

Pop Hairstyle I don't mind if it is temporarily diamonds for the quest, but I would like it to go back to cash since it was cash in may salon until this quest happened. I did not do the quest but if I loved the reward I would have just counted the hair as the cost for the reward and not thought I'm paying diamonds for a hair that usually I can get for cash.

WWE prizes I went for queen to get the advertised prize. I like the gown we got but I don't love it and I'm not sure I would have went for Queen to get it. If it is the Glittery WWE prize then I will get it then otherwise, PG needs to fix it.

Vogue One did you see anything about what Tencent's goals for PG are and what they are working on? It does not seem like games are the focus any more.

k8 sorry we did not warn you in time that the hair was initially for cash. I hope you really like the reward so it can make up for the cost. I wondered about the 5/6 reward because I saw it a lot on 5/5 about 24 hours before it was released. Weird that PG did not at least do it as a recolor.

Today's Quest - the dress seems cute. I also thought the birthday dialogue was cute.

Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 LastLast