Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4375

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    See now I don't see that as realistic college wear either, too much skirt and no jeans but in my eyes its what's I see around me. Just remember it's different for different countries.
    Sure,,,, I agree,,,, but more grownup clothing than the quests we received and jeans don't usually win against a skirt or dress,,,,, I remember when I was in school there was no jeans allowed you had to wear skirts or dresses!!!!

Hahaha but now I'm showing my age,,,,,
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Sure,,,, I agree,,,, but more grownup clothing than the quests we received and jeans don't usually win against a skirt or dress,,,,, I remember when I was in school there was no jeans allowed you had to wear skirts or dresses!!!!

Hahaha but now I'm showing my age,,,,,
    This is where it gets complicated. The term school varies between countries and what age the schools are classed as varies too. It could be open to anything if they were aiming for higher education i.e. older kids. But with the event using the term "school" it narrows it down somewhat and creates a tunnel vision in many eyes.

For me school equals uniform only. I am sure it means different to many but in the game its difficult to clarify the theme.

I used trousers and my Roxie lost, will try jeans next.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    Trying to find positive with the WWE - since I don't care about the prizes, I'm free to enter what I like. So I'm entering girls with jeans, pants, shorts, etc. I'm giving my separates a moment to shine and just having fun putting together outfits. I don't play aggressively, I'll enter a girl whenever I think of it. But this keeps me from being frustrated with the run of plaid skirt suits.

Name:  IMG_0955.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  74.5 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Olcia,thanks for posting spoilers for todays items. Hair is lovely,very nice streaks in the orange color.
    While browsing hair i noticed that the wild concert hair from a while back will disappear from the salon if the girl has the orange color selected. So something to keep in mind if searching for it on a specific girl.

Am having more fun w this WWE than expected. Not trying for ranks helps 😊 And for the first time since WWE began my opponent is NOT wearing the yellow cash dress!! It'll be back for Candi,i'm assuming .. She's dressed as teacher in brown pants and dull beige cardigan 😄
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Hey, I've been absent from the forum due to work, and now I'm finally on vacation heading to the Grand Canyon and Nebraska for the eclipse. I'm not doing much for WWE. Just wanted to say hi before I go out of cell range again. In the desert. Hot! Win big, guys!
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

The WWE Prize Reminds Me of the Magic School Uniform

Name:  Magic School Attire.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  84.0 KB
    Entire uniform. Hat. Dress & hat.

The official item names: Red Witch Academy Hat, Red Magic School Uniform Dress, & Red Witch Academy Shoes.
    Last edited by Imani; 08-13-17 at 03:30 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Yesterday's Quest

Diamond a Day

Name:  Quest 8.12.17.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  80.3 KB
    Last edited by Imani; 08-13-17 at 04:45 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Stylish Collab

Name:  Quest 8.13.17.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  84.8 KB

Name:  Items 8.13.17.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  87.6 KB

Name:  Hairstyles from 8.13.17.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  76.8 KB
    Name:  Hairstyle 8.13.17.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  53.0 KB

Reward Modeled by Olcia
    Last edited by Imani; 08-13-17 at 04:47 PM.

WWE I was not looking forward to back to school or the fall, so I was not interested in the theme. While we needed more uniform type attire, I wish PG had included other items too.

WWE Prizes From the preview, I am interested in the hat, but the other items are not really to my taste especially since I like the magic school uniform dress better.

Reward Styled by Brittany219

Name:  IMG_0087.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  88.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Reward Styled by Brittany219

Name:  IMG_0087.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  88.6 KB
    Oh wow, gorgeous.

Thanks for spoilers Imani
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Oh Nemy,,,, wow ,,,,,,you have to write us of your experiences!!!!! I look around my house and think, could I get rid of everything?????? Is this something you have always wanted to do? Colorado is a beautiful state and perfect for you to start in and get your traveling legs under you. Please do a Nemy post and keep us updated!

Now on today's lacy quest,,,, I was so excited then I was left flat,,,, and did I read beachy tea party? well oh well,,,I will wait and see how someone styles to see if I change my mind.

Imani your girl is styled simply beautifully she will be perfect for a fantasy theme
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Couldn't be bothered with yesterday's quest but did finish todays. Simple items, versatile enough.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Name:  IMG_5216.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  132.0 KB
    I hear ya Kat!!! I had such high hopes but here is the look I shall enter as this is what I see as more realistic college wear!!!!
    I love some of those piccies, kiddo! They rather remind me of St Trinian's schoolgirls...Brit and Aussie players are prob more aware of St Trinians' films from the fifties (with Alistair Sim playing dual roles) then re-made in the early 2000's...a wonderful mix of very naughty schoolies and a headmistress who is def on the sussy side!
    I would have done the WE if PG did a homage to St Trinnies, I would have prepped gals in mix of punk, cute and funky! Google the last lot of movies...loads of fun!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 08-14-17 at 05:46 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    Makeup

By the way, the makeup makes earrings fly off. Darkangel, would you mind mentioning this to PG?

Olivia - thanks for modeling the hair and reward gown from Yv's quest. I typically hate this shade of green but wow! It's pretty on this gown and a show stopper with the paler skin tones and yellow / orange / red hair. it's a must have now! Imani, thanks for sharing Brittany219's styling. That is a perfectly gorgeous fairy.

I can't decide which girls to give the hair to. LOL!

WWE - Still bored. I'm playing just enough to reach Duchess and get the hat. :-\

Diamond a Day - passing. I worry the game won't be around long enough to give me a good payout.

Hi All,

First.... Nemy!! 🎉💕😊🎈 How absolutely wonderful to see your post and read about your life happenings. Sounds bold and adventurous. I'd also really love to hear about your journey. I've missed your presence here for a long time and have wondered how you've been, and I think of you when certain things appear in quests. I hope you are well.

---

Thanks to Olcia for posting modeling of yesterday's quest (I am in process of completing) and to Imani for spoilers, modeling... for organizing and being on top of quests... for posting makeovers, hairs, etc... Because I'm so dreadful with cutting/pasting (and can only do basic screen shots) I do know the work and time it takes to get quest spoilers nice and beautiful for the forum. And Imani, you've been doing some heavy hitting lately trying to ensure all quest content makes it to these pages. I acknowledge your hard work and am very appreciative.

I really appreciate all the hard work and time everyone who posts spoilers so beautifully and who posts modeling pictures. Thank you so much!

-----

Event: I'm participating. I wasn't going to let my bit of disappointment with the prep quest content take away the enjoyment I get in putting together fun separate outfits. Plus, old habits die hard. I can't just stop participating after participating in every event for multiple years... So, I'm in there enjoying myself. I've entered leisurely but with my last entries I decided to push for Queen even though I'm not really keen on the "gown" (at least from what little of it can be made out) but I'm so close to Queen right now I figured "Why not?" So, we will see. I am excited for the hat and hope it fits well.

Today's Recolor Quest: I'm always game for some new cool pants, so I bought them. I'm still contemplating the rest but tried to put some stylings together to assist with decision making...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  122.4 KB
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist." -- Salman Rushdie

I got MBG, because New hairstyle, right?
    About her namn, I think it's not very hard work PG has done. Cersie, oooooor Cerise - the colour of her hair... Did I spoil it for everyone now? XP

Still not sure about the green gown, get it or not :/ got 3h to think about it :/
    Ros_Vitta everywhere! Feel free to add me.

Lace Is Luxury

Name:  Quest 8.14.17.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  88.2 KB

Name:  Items8.14.17.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  58.5 KB
    Last edited by Imani; Today at 08:26 PM. Reason: Sorry I did not do the quest so I cannot show the reward. I have not even seen it in a FS.

Zookeeper
    Ros_Vitta - LOL! On the Cerise spoiler. I didn't think of that. Kudos! I still passed on the MBG because the hair wasn't enough to make me jump on old features and meh clothes. But the Yv gown is amazing. :-) You should go for it!

Vogue.One - Thanks for modeling the pants. This was very helpful. I have the head scarf that you show on your middle girl (I love this scarf. It works so well with certain hairstyles!!!) and it's a brilliant use of it to coordinate with the pants. And the top is somewhat tempting. But, despite my affection for the pants and top I'm hesitating. Separates don't do well in most FS's & WWE's. So, I need to see the final gown since I'm diamond poor to see if the qurstbin total makes sense for me. :-)
    Last edited by RM7; 08-14-17 at 08:31 PM.

Name:  IMG_0981.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  73.4 KB
    my dolls Aalexa
    facebook Nicki Kkh-kkg
    instagram nicki.kkh_kkg

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Olcia View Post
    Name:  IMG_0981.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  73.4 KB
    Ooooooh woooooow! The thumbnail does NOT do this how justice!!!

Zookeeper
    Hi Nemmy! So glad to see your post. Congrats and have a wonderful adventure.

Scarlet - good to see you, also. So cool that you are going to see the eclipse. It will be about 70% where we live in NY.

Wanted to share my pic with you guys. 4 years straight playing CL without missing a day. I can't decide if I'm proud or embarrassed! Lol. A bit of both, I guess.

Ugh. It's small and blurry. I'm on day 1,461.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Last edited by Imani; Today at 08:55 PM.

Zookeeper
    Momrox - wow! Congrats on your streak!

Lace quest - Since no one posted a spoiler for the gown, I was afraid to go for it. So I skipped that quest. I'd still love to see the items as the gown looked like it had great potential.

Neon WWE - That should be fun. I have lots of brightly colored items in my closet but few that really seem to be neon. I'm hoping we have some pretty clothes in the prep quests. Nothing overly theme-y like sci fi, robots or clown costumes. But just great fashion in neons.

That all being said, I am soooo diamond poor. I currently have only 5 diamonds. LOL! I scrounged up enough to get the purple gown so I'm thrilled with that. But I'm hoping we have a diamond sale very soon or I'll be sitting out of quite a few quests til I can build up more supply.

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175