Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 3,726 to 3,740 of 3740

Thread: Let's discuss LTQs here VII

Angiedragon, thanks for spoilers!

I agree; the clothes today are indeed meh except for the hat. They look frumpy and old fashioned. And really not "impressionist" at all. But the hat is wonderful!!

Anyone else besides me tired of seeing the black prep dress with that one headpiece? It's all over the place. And, unfortunately, wings and gowns have crept in. Saw them a bunch of times voting the past two times today already. Oh well, the outfits were great for awhile.
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." -- Coco Chanel

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue.One View Post
    Angiedragon, thanks for spoilers!

I agree; the clothes today are indeed meh except for the hat. They look frumpy and old fashioned. And really not "impressionist" at all. But the hat is wonderful!!

Anyone else besides me tired of seeing the black prep dress with that one headpiece? It's all over the place. And, unfortunately, wings and gowns have crept in. Saw them a bunch of times voting the past two times today already. Oh well, the outfits were great for awhile.
    Agree with all. Was so frustrated when wings + gowns started creeping in.
    Let's be friends!
    Feel free to add me:
    GC Sparkletastic1
    FS Sparkletastc (no i)

WOW Terri, so beautiful.
    Loved to vote for your entry, best I have seen so far. Unique and beautiful.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  118.5 KB
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    WOW Terri, so beautiful.

Wow, that IS amazing!
    CL id: Kadiatu

Prep quest items, MBG, Cash Reward Dress

Name:  MBG, romper, dress 5.2017.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  89.5 KB

*Prep quest reward romper & tights * Makeover of MBG Nannie * Cash Reward Dress
    Last edited by Imani; 05-22-17 at 04:42 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Longtime Tapper
    Well the WEE seems to have settled back into a great place. Now I'm seeing the inventiven and interesting outfits I saw at first. Yay!! I'm also having a lot of fun digging into little used (for FS /WWE) items and categories to come up with funnoutfits. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite themes!
    Let's be friends!
    Feel free to add me:
    GC Sparkletastic1
    FS Sparkletastc (no i)

Quote Originally Posted by RM7 View Post
    Well the WEE seems to have settled back into a great place. Now I'm seeing the inventiven and interesting outfits I saw at first. Yay!! I'm also having a lot of fun digging into little used (for FS /WWE) items and categories to come up with funnoutfits. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite themes!
    I noticed this, too. I have just been majorly struggling with being creative; I found a screenshot of some of my entries modeled in the studio from last year's Pop Star event and have to admit that I like them better than those I'm pulling together this time. Even worse, I don't feel like taking the time to change any of my girls into those outfits to enter them again... I agree that this is a fun theme and I have really enjoyed voting for entries using pants and skirts. I've seen many, many creative ensembles from closets of all sizes.

-----

Terri, another +1 on your purple outfit above. Really creative and beautiful!

I must say that this event wasn't too bad. I still don't have the faintest idea about popular music, but I just went with a bit crazy and colourful, which seemed to have worked. No idea what my rank is at the moment. I'll check in 50 minutes or so. There's nothing I can do now anyway.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Buy 3 Get 1!

Name:  IMG_5064.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_5065.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  65.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_5066.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  52.6 KBName:  IMG_5068.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  47.4 KB
    Last edited by RobynAudrey; Yesterday at 02:31 AM.

WWE Rewards

Name:  IMG_5075.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  54.8 KBName:  IMG_5074.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  54.2 KB

People living around Manchester all ok?
    Game Center Id : Anwesha
    Campus life Id : anurulz

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Yes thank you.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    WOW Terri, so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Wow, that IS amazing!
    Thank you! Purple is our favorite color.
    Last edited by terrihallman; Yesterday at 10:14 AM.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

Robyn, thank you for the spoilers and modeling of the WWE prizes. I love your hair choice on the model showing the WWE gown. It is perfect and looks just gorgeous!

What are people thinking about the wings from yesterday's quest? I loved them until I saw they glitch when the model moves in certain positions, and now I'm not sure I'd use them that much because these kinds of glitches bug me more than anything; in many cases I will not buy something when it behaves like this. Other feelings? Not a big deal? Or you also don't like the glitchiness? They are so pretty otherwise, just the glitch.... I do like the necklace and crown, and although I've only seen the gown here on the forum and once in voting, it is quite pretty.

Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150