Thread: Lava Coaster Merchant

Lava Coaster Merchant

I was unable to complete the merchant that is located in the regular cove and it will cost 299 rubies to complete but I'm not sure it or the other world merchants are worth that much. Which ones pay out rubies and how many?
    Thanks
    Snow

I have the Montezuman Jeweler. It pays two or three rubies. Another member of the 501st has four of the merchants - he reported a few days ago payouts ranging from 2 to 6 rubies. I didn't finish any of the others - the Foundry, the Lava Coaster, or the Trader. If I ever save up enough rubies, I will finish them with rubies, just to have them.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Is that a per day or per week?

I have all 4 merchants and collect an average of 7 rubies a day total. Each merchant seems to pay out 1-2 rubies. Others report collecting more (10-12 reds) ... But mine seem to be stuck at 7. Figures. Lol

Snowellenpeggy, when fully upgraded these merchants give 2 rubies per day each. Sometimes more. Occasionally I get 6 rubies from one of them. Guaranteed 2. Only 1 ruby per day when not upgraded. It is definitely worth saving up to get them as they repay themselves in 150 days to the 200 days of a ruby deco.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Snowellenpeggy, when fully upgraded these merchants give 2 rubies per day each. Sometimes more. Occasionally I get 6 rubies from one of them. Guaranteed 2. Only 1 ruby per day when not upgraded. It is definitely worth saving up to get them as they repay themselves in 150 days to the 200 days of a ruby deco.
    Oh my!! I owe you a huge hug Blue!! Ha ha. I just discovered one of my merchants wasn't fully upgraded. (Wish you had clued me in a couple of years ago!! Eeeek! Face palm!). But thanks for making me go check!! Ha ha

Sweet! Glad to help, Delia.

Just to confirm that 6 rubies do happen at times

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  21.1 KB

This was my Christmas present from the Lava Coaster, but it has happened at other times too. Just not often.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Each merchant give you 2 to 3 rubies a day. So with the four you should have 8 to 12.
    DiyaAndCo Former Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Diya diya View Post
    Each merchant give you 2 to 3 rubies a day. So with the four you should have 8 to 12.
    That's not 100% correct.

Since I've had my Montezuman Merchants, they payout (randomly) either 2, 3, 4, 6, or 7 rubies EACH per day. I have never seen one payout 5 rubies, nor have I seen one payout more than 7.

So the minimum payout for 4 Merchants would be 8 rubies per day and, theoretically, the maximum payout could be 24 rubies (if each pays out 7 on that day). Generally, you are correct, 4 Merchants more so than not will payout between 8-12 rubies per day.

Here's proof that the Lava Coaster pays out 7 rubies:

Name:  Lava Coaster 7 Rubies.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  100.9 KB

Here's proof that the Lava Coaster pays out 6 rubies:

Name:  Lava Coaster 6 rubies.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  100.0 KB

Here's proof that the Jeweler pays out 6 rubies:

Name:  Jeweler 6 Rubies.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  100.7 KB

Here's proof that the Trader pays out 6 rubies:

Name:  Trader 6 Rubies.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  100.3 KB
    Last edited by igotahavit; 04-03-17 at 01:10 PM.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    That's not 100% correct.

Lava Coaster pays out 7 rubies
    So where is that magic mole on your body?

No magic, brother.

It's all in how you tap them. PG has programmed in a certain sequence. If you know the sequence - boom - 7 rubies.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.