Thread: Epoch Grove

Epoch Grove

I may be one of the few that loves Epoch Grove. The Challenge Passage is my favorite. Visiting every scene in the game, some I love, some I HATE, many I have forgotten. Every scene available in Eternity Passage. New, and static scenes, in Crisis Passage. Imagination run amok.
    Last edited by Fyrmnkee; 09-04-16 at 10:45 PM.

Intrepid Explorer
    I like the Challenge Passage too though I usually skip the "need less than 40 seconds" types and most of the "under 45 seconds" types unless I coincidentally complete the goal while doing my other challenge searches. I usually need to use a few power ups for those types and I like to save my freeze times, auto finds, and flashlights for daily quest usage if necessary because I do all the quests.

My main complaint with Epoch Grove is that they dropped the Maddie's father search storyline and that they are never going to complete those two unfinished areas/buildings.

I like the Challenge Passage...it gives me the opportunity to see and search sites I will never access through the normal route. I have no plans to open City of Secrets, for example. When the Lewis and Clark sites were introduced, I wanted to see them but was unable to because I had not advanced that far. But through the Challenge Passage, I've been able to search those sites a few times.

Also, since I've not opened COS, I've not been able to collect my ONE SHOVEL(real generous, PG)reward via my first Anvil. I also have Anvil 2 "sparkling" on Tinkey's shelf waiting to be crafted, but why bother? It was nice when, for a brief period, the Shovel Smith Shed and the Ruby Tree Collect were located in EG. Those cool features just vanished one day...

EG had great promise...there was a lot of excitement surrounding that Region in the beginning. Then, EG seemed to fade into the shadows, leaving much unresolved and hanging in the wind.
    Last edited by salmo23; 09-05-16 at 09:53 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

EG is a go to for Seeker Searches for mid-week & weekend challenges, for me. I, too, never bother with xx seconds quests unless it is where I'm going for scores. No need for time to build up or use power ups. It's a shame PG designed beautiful graphics for the 2 buildings then abandoned them.

I cannot imagine having an area available & not entering it to see what's there. Kudos to your will-power. (No pun intended for last weekend's quest)
    Last edited by Fyrmnkee; 09-25-16 at 06:27 AM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    After completing COS regular and dig sites (regular and shadow) I have begun to really focus on EG.

Wow, I think I will lose interest before I get anywhere close. Especially without events to keep me playing. I'd like to work from beginning to end including dig sites and get 5 keys for regular and shadow mode. It takes way too many searches to achieve 5 stars. It is so frustrating to get a (near) perfect score and it counts about 15-19% of a key.

I also don't understand why all the dunes were showing up even when I hadn't opened EG. There are so many I didn't know about or bother with that I need ASE from Holland's ruby stash to even think about opening the dunes.

So sad the Monday Madness dig quest didn't happen. I've been depending on that for most of my remaining dig sites.

Mattie, I had Monday madness yesterday. Was anyone else missing it?
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

I had it yesterday. I am like Mattie, using it to finish those last dig sites. Maybe I will get another ruby tree eventually.
    Level 117 just in time.