Thread: Support ID help?

Unhappy Support ID help?

How am I suppose to submit a ticket without my support id number? When I go into my game, click the gear, then about, it's a big white space then it has a clickable "privacy policy" "terms of service" or ok.

So I'm like okay fine that's broken too so I'll do the second option and go into my iPhone's settings, click on Pet Hotel and it should be right there, nope. It asks about cellular data, that's it.

I'm so confused, please help someone. I need my disco room fixed
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Go to Settings(Gear icon) on your device, scroll down the left column until you find the app, tap that and the info should come up.

That's the way it works for Secret Passages...hope this helps.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Go to Settings(Gear icon) on your device, scroll down the left column until you find the app, tap that and the info should come up.

That's the way it works for Secret Passages...hope this helps.

That's what I did in the second picture I posted, nothing came up :/ I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by missbeccabby View Post
    That's what I did in the second picture I posted, nothing came up :/ I'm so confused!
    Some games require you to get your support ID from inside the game.
    But you need to PM one of the PG support people.
    I would PM PGWilsoon since I do not know who would be assigned to this game anymore.
    Good luck.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

I have the same issue on my Ipad! And so there's no way to communicate with Support for Tap Pet Hotel. I feel ripped off now.

Question

I have the same problem! So I am not able to submit a Support Ticket. I feel ripped off. I wouldn't have tried the Taj Mahal Quest if I knew the Golden Gate Bridge Room would not be available to complete it. This is a huge waste of my time! Somebody please answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottergirl View Post
    I have the same problem! So I am not able to submit a Support Ticket. I feel ripped off. I wouldn't have tried the Taj Mahal Quest if I knew the Golden Gate Bridge Room would not be available to complete it. This is a huge waste of my time! Somebody please answer.
    Maybe follow giraffe's suggestion in post #4 and private message a PM employee...PGWilsoon is no longer around though. _Lauren_ might be a good choice.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."