Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Desert Quest

  1. #1

    Unhappy Desert Quest

    Hi I've got the land and part 1 of the desert quest, but no islands to explore. What's gone wrong, and how do I fix it.

  2. #2
    Can anyone help ??

  3. #3
    6 days still no desert islands with animals to save, can any1 help me please

  4. #4
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,926
    Hi...

    I don't play AV, but it looks like this forum is pretty inactive...

    An option would be to submit a ticket. Here is the link for that...

    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    You will need your support ID for the ticket form. If you can't find your support ID in your game you can do this:


    Go to Settings(Gear icon) on your device, scroll down the left column until you find the app, tap that and the info should come up.

    Good luck!
    Last edited by salmo23; 08-23-16 at 07:27 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Hi...

    I don't play AV, but it looks like this forum is pretty inactive...

    An option would be to submit a ticket. Here is the link for that...

    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    You will need your support ID for the ticket form. If you can't find your support ID in your game you can do this:


    Go to Settings(Gear icon) on your device, scroll down the left column until you find the app, tap that and the info should come up.

    Good luck!
    Thanks have done what you said, just waiting to hear back

  6. #6
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlswift View Post
    Thanks have done what you said, just waiting to hear back
    Be patient...it might take a while. I've been reading that the response rate for tickets has slowed a bit. My ticket experience has been swift on one end(next day response) to long(4-6 days) on the other. If it gets to be too long, you might want to PM one of the PG employees with your ticket number. Good luck!
    Last edited by salmo23; 08-25-16 at 06:38 PM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Be patient...it might take a while. I've been reading that the response rate for tickets has slowed a bit. My ticket experience has been swift on one end(next day response) to long(4-6 days) on the other. If it get to be too long, you might want to PM one of the PG employees with your ticket number. Good luck!
    They got back to me they having trouble fixing it but will keep trying so they say 😕

  8. #8
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlswift View Post
    They got back to me they having trouble fixing it but will keep trying so they say ��
    Glad you got a quick response...
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

  9. #9
    The Ambassador Spanish eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    in the UK getting my arms filled
    Posts
    7,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Owlswift View Post
    They got back to me they having trouble fixing it but will keep trying so they say 
    good luck with the fixing bit.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •