Thread: Campus Life & getting the Apk file to run on Android

Campus Life & getting the Apk file to run on Android

Hi all! This is my first visit to your forum and my also my very first (hopefully the last xD!) shout out asking for help with my issue. I've fallen in love with the Campus Life game that my sister plays on her iPad and I've been trying but so far unsuccessfully, to get the game to run on my Android. I've downloaded an Apk file, I'll list the link below, with it the game does download and gets so far as showing the splash screen and then BAM - CRASH! I can't get past the splash screen. 😥 I'm running an Android Galaxy Tab A, Model sm-t550, version 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

I'm hoping with fingers crossed that someone, anyone is able to help me please figure this out, pretty please with sugar on top!

APK file: http://campus-life.en.uptodown.com/android/download

Hello,

I can't address your problem because I don't play CL, but you might want to post in the Campus Life Android Forum if you do not get a response here in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck!
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Ty Salmo! I'm thinking that running the Apk on Android will be the same process for all of the games here in the forum, so hopefully someone here in off topic will have some experience with my issue. Otherwise like you said, if no luck here then I guess I could go on over to the CL forum. After that if still no luck then I can post to different forums too, hopefully it doesn't get to that! ��

Thanks again to any and all!
    Last edited by Major Peachy Bottom; 08-17-16 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Spelling

Another option would be to submit a ticket. Here is the link for that...

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You will need your support ID. Since you can't get into the game, you can find your Support ID via Settings on your device. Open Settings, scroll down the left column to Apps, find the CL app, tap and your info should come up.
    A million years ago.

Hi again Salmo, I've gone into my app settings but am not seeing any other numbers except my CL version. Name:  Screenshot_20160821-114354.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  5.0 KB

Hi Major,

I'm sorry, my bad...the Android version is totally different from the iOS version. I was giving you iOS instructions for finding your Support ID. I found the following on the PG support page, it might help:

Campus Life Android: How do I find my Android ID??

If you tap the "Play" button in the bottom right corner of your game, tap the "Settings" button and finally the "About" menu, the Android ID is the 16 digit alphanumeric sequence on the top right corner of the menu.

But if you can't get into the game, that probably isn't going to help...

Why don't you send a PM to one of the PG employees and state the problems you are having. I don't play CL but read the forum often...I think Jesse might be the one to contact in CL.

Again, Good luck!
    Last edited by salmo23; 08-21-16 at 06:16 PM.
    A million years ago.

Good idea about contacting an admin. Is the admins name spelled plainly just as Jesse?
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea about contacting an admin. Is the admins name spelled plainly just as Jesse?
    Thanks!

Yep...the easiest way is to go here:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post598415

Look to the left to find his name in green, tap that, hit "send private message"....
    A million years ago.