Thread: I bought $49.99 rubies to buy 3 Passenger Waiting Stops (give 4 rubies every 4 days)

Angry I bought $49.99 rubies to buy 3 Passenger Waiting Stops (give 4 rubies every 4 days)

I just spent $49.99 rubies to buy 3 Passenger Waiting Stops and I didn't get the rubies. I have to go to work in 15 minutes and won't be able to check my I-phone during the day to see if PG populates my bank with the 700 rubies I'm missing. On top of that, I still need to by 3 of the Passenger Waiting Stops so by the time I get my rubies, the quest will be over or TPC will run out of the Passenger Waiting Stops. Can you help me out????????

Thanks!

A bit late with this reply but you might still be checking in.
    This really would get a better response over in the TPC Main Forum.
    You need to put a ticket in to PG to ask for your money back if your rubies turned up too late. I do believe Apple get involved in these sort of problems as well.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.