Thread: Accodently deleting something

Accodently deleting something

So the game gave me something and i went to move it but i couldent and i deleted it thinking it would go in storage or something and i hit delete and i cant get it back.HELP

The only way you can recover is to submit a ticket. Here is the link:- http://www.pocketgems.com/support the lovely people at PG support will help you out.
    Just a word of warning have your support ID ready before you start. It is only asked for about 1/2 way through the process and if you leave the page to go find it then you have lost everything you already typed. It can be found in the game itself or in your settings on your device and there it is in two places as well.
    I hope you get it resolved and if you need more help, post here. I will keep an eye on the thread.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 06-19-16 at 03:04 PM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    The only way you can recover is to submit a ticket. Here is the link:- http://www.pocketgems.com/support the lovely people at PG support will help you out.
    Just a word of warning have your support ID ready before you start. It is only asked for about 1/2 way through the process and if you leave the page to go find it then you have lost everything you already typed. It can be found in the game itself or in your settings on your device and there it is in two places as well.
    I hope you get it resolved and if you need more help, post here. I will keep an eye on the thread.
    No, if you haven't opened the game again, you can also delete and reload it or load the hotel if the game wasn't closed, but be sure to have a backup. If you have a recent backup, you can also reinstall it.

This games saving method doesn't match with apples guidelines, even though I'm sure that the current method is a barely legal move-around, I'm not sure if PG will or can access an older game state. If they can push something, they will also need the associated devices ID, but I'm not sure if they can push something back to your device.

The advice above works for newer games that were designed for iOS 7 and above. The game doesn't use a support ID, but the devices ID.

Anyway, try the ticket and good luck. Though there is no ID, you might have to contact the staff (I'd suggest Jesse) via PM.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

How to PM the staff? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lineke.ave View Post
    How to PM the staff? Thank you
    This is one way...

Log in...tap " private messages" located under "What's New" on the dark blue banner at the top of the page...find "Send New Message" located in the box to the left, then fill in the Recipient's name...If you want to send it to Jesse, just type that in the field.

Another, tap "Notifications", then "Inbox" at the top of the page...

Good luck.
    Last edited by salmo23; 09-13-16 at 07:19 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."