Thread: Tap pet shop paws

Tap pet shop paws

Hello I accidentally clicked to open triceratops early when trying to collect garbage. Is there a way to get my paws back. I believe it was 9 paws. It is hard to get them and it took long time to save. U start start triceratops time over
    Please help

You are better asking your question in the forum for your game. That way more people will see it and hopefully be able to answer you.
    The other way is to submit a ticket and then the nice people at PG will try and help you. http://www.pocketgems.com/support
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

If you can't submit a ticket, there is also the option to contact the staff via PM. I'm afraid these games are too old and work differently.

If you lost purchased currency (due to a bug, not due to a mistake), you can also contact apple.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.