Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Daily Wrench Quest with Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyBanana View Post
    So, at that point, I will start crafting my first anvil on Tuesday... counting the remaining days like a prisoner... it takes months to arrive at 100 wrenches, I am almost there, but it is stuck at 95.
    Hi Melody...if I'm not misunderstanding your post,

It takes 200 wrenchies to craft the anvil...100 drops to craft the ruby tree.

I hope we get the wrenches back soon. I was only 10 wrenches away from crafting a shovel anvil.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Hi Melody...if I'm not misunderstanding your post,

It takes 200 wrenchies to craft the anvil...100 drops to craft the ruby tree.
    Yes, Melody I was going to drop this bombshell on you too. You might still have a long way to go.

Since Kingston went missing on June 1st and is still missing can we now assume he is taking an early summer vacation? He should have at least left us a note to tell us when he will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Yes, Melody I was going to drop this bombshell on you too. You might still have a long way to go.

Since Kingston went missing on June 1st and is still missing can we now assume he is taking an early summer vacation? He should have at least left us a note to tell us when he will be back.
    or asked permission.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    or asked permission.
    SE

Yep, at the very least. He should have found a sub to take his place beforehand too. One of the unicorns from Unicorn Valley perhaps.

Name:  Kingston Ascots.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  16.4 KB
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    SE

Yep, at the very least. He should have found a sub to take his place beforehand too. One of the unicorns from Unicorn Valley perhaps.
    Ah but then only virgins get the quests so could prove as big a problem.

GotItNow that isnt even a request and statements are not allowed. Read ones post in the Titles Thread to understand.

CB. Before you ask 'No, Never' and 'Would I' to the question am I letting my new title go to Ones head. This is impossible as ones crown goes there. Blinking 'eavy it is.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Dark Angel, where are you. Can you please help to get this issue sorted out.

I thought it took 200 wrenches to craft an anvil

Quote Originally Posted by crocketkanai View Post
    Crocket:

Welcome to the forum!

And, yes, you would be correct. It takes 200 wrenchies and 5 days to craft an Anvil. A remainder balance of wrenchies can be purchased to complete an Anvil, at the low, low price of 250 rubies each. So, if you have 100 wrenchies and would like to purchase the remaining 100 needed, you'd have to buy all 100 for 25,000 rubies.

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by crocketkanai View Post
    I would say welcome but you have been a member for such a long time that it doesnt seem the right thing to say. I could ask, in my jovial way, what took you so long to make first post!!!!!! Surely we are not that frightening?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    Checking up on this!
    just in case people missed this. Bump.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

I just posted same issue, at least I'm not alone.. Hope it's something better to take its place!! Think positive right..

Intrepid Explorer
    Last time this happened we lost the three day challenges for the extra wrench's permantly. I tried finding all of thos posts but did not have any success. I was just curious about the timeline.

Hey folks:

Good news: Found the problem, and daily challenges with wrenches will make a return.
    Bad news: ...because of testing, these won't start up again until next week.

Why next week? Bad luck in timing actually. There's supposed to be a scene update today already, so it's too late to have all the necessary procedures done in time.

Hey folks:

Good news: Found the problem, and daily challenges with wrenches will make a return.

Why next week? Bad luck in timing actually. There's supposed to be a scene update today already, so it's too late to have all the necessary procedures done in time.
    Hey Bub,

What's the possibilty that you guys do some "10 wrenchies in the crypts" promotions (like you used to do a year ago)? Say, maybe 2 or 3 times per month over the next few months. Something to spice up the crypts.

Pleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzz! I'll be your best friend.

Intrepid Explorer
    I second that

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post

Pleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzz! I'll be your best friend.
    What's that saying?..."with friends like you, who needs enemies?"

Gota, are you trying to scare Soon away ?

I'm with Salmo, completed the anvil quest ages ago. Only collected the shovel twice. I do miss the cumulative daily challenges with extra rewards on Weds. and Sat.
    Last edited by Matilda; 06-02-16 at 06:39 PM.

+1

Oups my mistake, I have 195 out of 200 and really eager to get my ONE shovel per day.
    Level 110
    Ipad Air 2
    Support ID: ZXNXUB92QA

Intrepid Explorer
    I collect rubies and shovels at the same time each day , a habit I got into right at the beginning. I have three anvils and I look at it as being three more per day than what I had the day before. I am not in a position of having excessive any shovels, rubies etc so they all count. I also work hard at keeping my iron ore numbers low.

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KIWICANUCK View Post
    I collect rubies and shovels at the same time each day , a habit I got into right at the beginning. I have three anvils and I look at it as being three more per day than what I had the day before. I am not in a position of having excessive any shovels, rubies etc so they all count. I also work hard at keeping my iron ore numbers low.
    I am so forgetful I often forget to collect punctually or am a number of hours out. But I'm always glad to receive my extras.

Re iron ore, I try to leave over 500 for digging/ crypting events when I can combine less ore with whatever the object is.

I set a timer on my iPhone so it goes off a minute before the ruby tree is due. After I harvest the rubies, I go grab my one shovel. Once in a while I do miss the timer, and then I have to reset it so it goes off at the new Ruby tree time. It does make some noise though so don't do it if you'll be in class or meeting with your boss.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hey folks:

I guess today was not the day they would return. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I messed up again. I was on the wrong thread. Not my fault as it takes forever for anything to register. I have tried laptop and ipad and it is the same with both of them. Press 'enter' think it hasn't registered, go away, come back and there is your post. This time I sort of brought my comment from another thread with me. Because of the slowness I had two tabs open.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 06-06-16 at 03:04 PM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Message from our sponsors. Thursday is a good day to look for a return to normal service. So all UK and Europe this makes it Friday morning.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast